It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Guys, is there a time limit for downloads from groupees bundles? I was checking my bundles and one of them (Build a bundle 2) is missing keys or download links from it.
Cyraxpt: Guys, is there a time limit for downloads from groupees bundles? I was checking my bundles and one of them (Build a bundle 2) is missing keys or download links from it.
It's occurred to me to ask this as well. I'm a bit nervous about it.
Cyraxpt: Guys, is there a time limit for downloads from groupees bundles? I was checking my bundles and one of them (Build a bundle 2) is missing keys or download links from it.
They had a server crash some time ago (iirc more than a year now) and they didn't hav a working backup system, so all files were lost. They've restored most of the stuff by now, but some files are still missing. I would recommend to send a mail to support to remind them which files they still need (they are nice guys, but they aren't the fastest when it comes to restoring the files and it seems it isn't their first priority as well).
PaterAlf: They had a server crash some time ago (iirc more than a year now) and they didn't hav a working backup system, so all files were lost. They've restored most of the stuff by now, but some files are still missing. I would recommend to send a mail to support to remind them which files they still need (they are nice guys, but they aren't the fastest when it comes to restoring the files and it seems it isn't their first priority as well).
Oh, ok, didn't know that. That's better of what i was thinking.... :)
I'll send the email, not for me but for the others since i wasn't really interested in those games, i was just wondering what the hell happened to those files.
Post edited January 07, 2015 by Cyraxpt
high rated
Groupees the Lovecraftian bundle
https://groupees.com/lc

For a minimum of $1 you get

Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land - Steam
Exgenesis - DRM-Free
Through The Shadows Episode One - DRM-Free
Wait - Extended - DRM-Free
Musica Cthulhiana - The Fourth - mp3 + FLAC
Dreams In The Witch House: A Lovecraftian Rock Opera - mp3 + FLAC
Cthulhu - A Cryo Chamber Collaboration - mp3 + FLAC
The Altar In The Hills (and Other Weird Tales) (ebook)
Allicorn - At The Mountains of Madness - mp3 + FLAC

Bonuses
1. Through The Shadows Chapter One OST - mp3
2. No Turning Back Video
3. Skipdrive (ebook)
4. THE DARK VERSE, VOL. 1: FROM THE PASSAGES OF REVENANTS (EBOOK)
Post edited January 10, 2015 by triock
high rated
<span class="bold">Hostile Reaction bundle</span> from IndieGala. For 1 day, you can pay $1.49 to get two bundles before the price increases. The games contained are:

Chernobyl Commando
Commando Jack
Desert Thunder
CT Special Forces: Fire for Effect
Eurofighter Tycoon
Glacier 3: The Meltdown
Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising
Hyper Fighters
Incoming Forces
Platypus
triock: Groupees the Lovecraftian bundle
https://groupees.com/lc

For a minimum of $1 you get

Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land - Steam
Exgenesis - DRM-Free
Through The Shadows Episode One - DRM-Free
Wait - Extended - DRM-Free
Musica Cthulhiana - The Fourth - mp3 + FLAC
Dreams In The Witch House: A Lovecraftian Rock Opera - mp3 + FLAC
Cthulhu - A Cryo Chamber Collaboration - mp3 + FLAC
The Altar In The Hills (and Other Weird Tales) (ebook)
Allicorn - At The Mountains of Madness - mp3 + FLAC

Bonuses
1. Through The Shadows Chapter One OST
2. ?
3.?
Bought.

Three DRM-free games and a book for $1... always worth the shot!
murcielago: "Avadon 2: The Corruption" was the mystery game in Groupees' "Bundle in a Box 2" bundle
Where is Avadon 1? 2 have been featured in two bundles in less then a month, but I don't see 1 offered in over a year
<span class="bold">SIM City 4 Deluxe</span> is -75% on Steam as daily deal.

While <span class="bold">Chivalry: Medieval Warfare</span> is -80% on the Humble Store (for Steam)
Post edited January 07, 2015 by madth3
https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/178261

Bunch of EA Games 75% off (US only but VPN seems to work). Using the GMG code on page takes 22% off. Doesnt work for all games though.

Is the Syndicate FPS ok for what it is?.
Post edited January 07, 2015 by Niggles
Niggles: https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/178261

Bunch of EA Games 75% off (US only but VPN seems to work). Using the GMG code on page takes 22% off. Doesnt work for all games though.

Is the Syndicate FPS ok for what it is?.
I am waiting for ages to get it for $5. Everybody seems to love the Multiplayer, while the single Player
is considered technically solid but mediocre in setting, desgn and story.

I don't have a VPN so, if anybody has a key for $5 I'd be interested.
Post edited January 08, 2015 by dyscode
New GamersGate deals.

Sega 48 hours deal with discounts up to 84% (at least in Europe). The games are either DRM-Free, require Steam or carry SecuROM.

Bandai Namco Games 48 hours deal with discounts up to 75%. All 4 games require Steam.

Crusader Kings II (Steam) 48 hours deal with a 75% discount.

Rockstar 4 days deal with 75% and 80% discounts. All games require Steam, but L.A. Noire and Max Payne 3 also carry GameShield.
GG just had some more 75% sales on SEGA titles:

Aliens vs Predator (2010) is 75% OFF . [url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-APC/aliens-vs-predator-collection]The AvP 2010 Collection is £4

Also Aliens: Colonial Marines is £2.49

Both were recently pulled from Steam. So if you still want something for you Horror Cabinet to scare yourself to, this is your chance. ;)
Post edited January 08, 2015 by dyscode
dyscode: Both were recently pulled from Steam. So if you still want something for you Horror Cabinet to scare yourself to, this is your chance. ;)
They are back.
dyscode: Both were recently pulled from Steam. So if you still want something for you Horror Cabinet to scare yourself to, this is your chance. ;)
Grargar: They are back.
Indeed, scary....
;D