It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Trid: It's only me or it was -75% on the winter sale?
madth3: You're right. I bought it then and I just checked my receipt.
Sigh, it's make me sad.
Alan Wake and Alan Wake's American Nightmare are 90% off on Steam:

- http://store.steampowered.com/app/108710/
Tarnicus: That seems really strange to me as in both the client and on the website, using Enhanced Steam it is showing a count-down of 21 or so hours to go. If we were in different regions that might explain it but we are both in Australia. Maybe someone else can clarify?
arnob8911: Isnt the 10 hours just the time before they announce the next deal? So far i believe all those temporary deals where 24 hours, although i havent checked it that much.
I saw your mention of this in the Lords of Xulima thread, that sounds like an accurate explanation. Thanks for the clarification. I wish GOG would be more specific with their "It is coming to GOG soon" announcements. $9.99 for Xulima is a challenging price to ignore (even if I do own it already lol)
Friendly heads-up:

Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition - 4.50 USD (-85%) for the next 22.5 hours.

A good opportunity to join the GOG Weekly League!
triock: Winter Bundle

Mystery Game that will be revealed later
Mystery turned out to be Into The Gloom (Desura, Greenlight)
BenKii: Monument Valley (Amazon Appstore Version) has their DLC expansion pack "Forgotten Shores" for $1.99 or 199 Amazon coins and you get back 199 in Amazon coins via in-app purchase.

Note: Must own Monument Valley on the Amazon Appstore in order to BUY and PLAY "Forgotten Shores" DLC.
How does this amazon coins thing work and am I forced to reuse the coins I'm given to buy a DLC/In App again?
edit: Nvm, it seems coins aren't available in my area, also I can't seem to find the page for that dlc, could be a regional thing?
Post edited December 28, 2014 by BlackThorny
Bethesda's daily deal on GamersGate is Skyrim: Legendary Edition (Steam) at -66%.
Post edited December 28, 2014 by Grargar
Now on Steam, among others:

Red Faction games -85%
Tomb Raider -80% (regular or GOTY edition)
Age of Empires II HD -80%
To The Moon -80%
Kings of Amalur: Reckoning -75%
Max Payne 3 -75% (base edition, Complete edition is -80%).
Bundle of Max Payne I and 2 is also -80%
Dishonored -75% (base edition, GOTY is -66% only)
Post edited December 28, 2014 by madth3
Pinball FX2 is 0% off (free) with the Sorcerer's table - recommended if you like pinball. AFAICT, seems mostly OK for kids, with the exception of deadpool. Sadly, the DLC is not on sale.
Post edited December 28, 2014 by PincushionMan
PincushionMan: Pinball FX2 is 0% off (free) with the Sorcerer's table - recommended if you like pinball. AFAICT, seems mostly OK for kids, with the exception of deadpool. Sadly, the DLC is not on sale.
The game is always free.
The offer is that there are several tables with -66%
Grargar: Bethesda's daily deal on GamersGate is Skyrim: Legendary Edition (Steam) at -66%.
They also have Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate for $2.49! I don't think it's ever been lower than $5!

EDIT: Scratch that. It was the Guide. The actual game is $7.49

Damn.
Greenmangaming has Gothic Complete pack for $3.49
Post edited December 28, 2014 by misteryo
madth3: Dishonored -75% (base edition, GOTY is -66% only)
Dishonored have same price in Greenmangaming, but in there you can use the coupon for extra discount.
Steam sale, 24 hour deals

Deadlight -90%
Deponia: The Complete Journey -80%
The Banner Saga -75%
Prototype 1 and 2 -75%
All five Broken Sword games -66%
Anyone played Prototype on Steam? I played the first game on xbox360 and it was awesome stupid fun times. Have not played the second one. If the steam versions are stable, decent ports I'll be very tempted to pick them up as backups for when my console finally dies.
HeDanny: Anyone played Prototype on Steam? I played the first game on xbox360 and it was awesome stupid fun times. Have not played the second one. If the steam versions are stable, decent ports I'll be very tempted to pick them up as backups for when my console finally dies.
I finished the PC version of the 1st one on disc and I can say that it was a fine port. I could also guarantee that the second one was a fine port, but I didn't complete it (since at the time I didn't have a Steam account and just played it for a while on a friend's PC).