It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: 2 observations from me:

1) Doesn't the recent regional locking only affect gifts? I thought it didn'f affect Nuuvem's keys.
2) Regarding the Amazon thingie, Cyraxpt found that a way to by pass this restriction, was to buy gift cards and then use them to purchase games from Amazon.
My old address and card works fine. As mentioned above (by Ebany? sleepless so concentrating is difficult) for some games Amazon pings the bank and that appears to be the case.

Ebany: It's hard to find if you've not seen it before, but Amazon identify region locked games by placing the disclaimer just under the games "estimated download time"

Should say something like:

Download time: 3 hrs
*Requires Steam Client to activate. Steam key only valid in North America

Check out this link to see the example:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Bureau-XCOM-Declassified-Online/dp/B00DYBBE1Q/
That is normally the case but alas the game recommendation in your other thread of The Cursed Crusade on Amazon for a bargain $1 (instead of $20) does not have that warning and the code is indeed region locked. I hastily purchased without reading the other reviews.
If anyone is interested Steam special Lords of Xulima $9.99 for the next 11 hours..
gunsynd: If anyone is interested Steam special Lords of Xulima $9.99 for the next 11 hours..
You beat me to it! :) It is the cheapest that game has been.

Edit: *sneaks in gaming deals to cover up commentary*

ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition 75% off Steam $4.99

Buy Kings Bounty: Dark Side Premium Edition 75% off Steam $7.49

Lords of Xulima link (for the above post) :)

Edit 2: it says on sale for 21 more hours for all 3 games
Post edited December 27, 2014 by Tarnicus
gunsynd: If anyone is interested Steam special Lords of Xulima $9.99 for the next 11 hours..
Tarnicus: You beat me to it! :) It is the cheapest that game has been.

Edit: *sneaks in gaming deals to cover up commentary*

ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition 75% off Steam $4.99

Buy Kings Bounty: Dark Side Premium Edition 75% off Steam $7.49

Lords of Xulima link (for the above post) :)
No worries be happy ooooh ooooh.Remember that smash hit?
gunsynd: No worries be happy ooooh ooooh.Remember that smash hit?
I had to edit the above post again as it shows just under 22 hours to go on Lords of Xulima. It also offers me an excuse to link Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry, Be Happy

This song is very soothing my nerves right now. I've slept once in 3 nights :)

Oh and here is a great thread for linking music on GOG :)
gunsynd: No worries be happy ooooh ooooh.Remember that smash hit?
Tarnicus: I had to edit the above post again as it shows just under 22 hours to go on Lords of Xulima. It also offers me an excuse to link Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry, Be Happy

This song is very soothing my nerves right now. I've slept once in 3 nights :)

Oh and here is a great thread for linking music on GOG :)
Iv'e got Steam open and it says 10 hours to go?
Yeah good old song amazed it went so high in the charts...
Post edited December 27, 2014 by gunsynd
gunsynd: Iv'e got Steam open and it says 10 hours to go?
That seems really strange to me as in both the client and on the website, using Enhanced Steam it is showing a count-down of 21 or so hours to go. If we were in different regions that might explain it but we are both in Australia. Maybe someone else can clarify?
Tarnicus: That seems really strange to me as in both the client and on the website, using Enhanced Steam it is showing a count-down of 21 or so hours to go. If we were in different regions that might explain it but we are both in Australia. Maybe someone else can clarify?
Very strange indeed..
Tarnicus: That seems really strange to me as in both the client and on the website, using Enhanced Steam it is showing a count-down of 21 or so hours to go. If we were in different regions that might explain it but we are both in Australia. Maybe someone else can clarify?
Isnt the 10 hours just the time before they announce the next deal? So far i believe all those temporary deals where 24 hours, although i havent checked it that much.
Another Amazon deal for android games: Rayman Fiesta Run
Monument Valley (Amazon Appstore Version) has their DLC expansion pack "Forgotten Shores" for $1.99 or 199 Amazon coins and you get back 199 in Amazon coins via in-app purchase.

Note: Must own Monument Valley on the Amazon Appstore in order to BUY and PLAY "Forgotten Shores" DLC.
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition 48 hours -66% on Steam.
It's only me or it was -75% on the winter sale?
Trid: It's only me or it was -75% on the winter sale?
It seems to have been so during the end of November but, currently, it seems that only the base version is discounted by 75%.
Post edited December 27, 2014 by Grargar
Trid: It's only me or it was -75% on the winter sale?
You're right. I bought it then and I just checked my receipt.
Post edited December 27, 2014 by madth3