It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Also on Steam

Shadow Warrior -90%

Portal 2 -80%
Thought this was probably the best place to put this, but for anyone interested, the Season Pass for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel can be obtained for as little as £4.99 from GAME.co.uk.

The below link is for the Mac+Linux version of the Season Pass, but being a Steam Play game, if you own it on the Mac platform you get the Windows platform too, and vice versa. I was a little wary of trying it myself, but it worked great. Got my code emailed to me almost immediately and it activated on Steam fine with my Windows version installed.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/Borderlands%3a+The+Pre-Sequel+Season+Pass+%28Mac+%26+Linux%29-317638?cm_vc=Prod_1

What is strange is that they also sell the Windows version of the Season Pass for £24.99. So, this may be an error on GAME's part and I've no idea how long it will remain available.
korell: What is strange is that they also sell the Windows version of the Season Pass for £24.99. So, this may be an error on GAME's part and I've no idea how long it will remain available.
You mean like maintaining the GAME brand and pricing, even though Gamestation was better before they merged?! ;D
madth3: Among the new deals on Steam, for another 23 hours:

<span class="bold">How To Survive</span> -90%
<span class="bold">Blade Symphony</span> -75%
<span class="bold">Might &amp; Magic: Heroes VI</span> -75% (actually, lots of Might &amp; Magic, including Dark Mesiah of Might & Magic)
Well... so much for my self imposed "boycott" of the sale... had to get a couple "how to survive(s)" at that price

thanks for pointing it out (I guess) madth3
I'm looking hard at Portal 2 and L.A. Noire @ US$3.99 a piece. Do these games ever go any lower, or is this pretty much rock bottom?
the.kuribo: I'm looking hard at Portal 2 and L.A. Noire @ US$3.99 a piece. Do these games ever go any lower, or is this pretty much rock bottom?
think thats about as low as LA Noire goes - but might be worth getting the complete edition. also maybe check on steamprices.com
Sachys: think thats about as low as LA Noire goes - but might be worth getting the complete edition. also maybe check on steamprices.com
Thanks for the link and for the LA Noire Complete Edition recommendation. In fact, I think the complete edition is the same price as the regular one in the Steam Japan store, and I did not realize it existed before your comment.

I'd guess the odds of either of these two games becoming DRM-Free and coming to GOG anytime soon is basically nil, so I'm going to jump on them.
the.kuribo: I'd guess the odds of either of these two games becoming DRM-Free and coming to GOG anytime soon is basically nil, so I'm going to jump on them.
Aye - pretty damned low chances. And no worries! :)
Nice deal. Brilliant game. Slap in face for KS backers however.
On DailyIndieGame,

<span class="bold">Airship Dragoon</span>
$0.99 for one Steam key, BTA for two keys

<span class="bold">Hacker Evolution, Untold</span> and <span class="bold">Duality</span> with their DLC's
16 Steam keys in total for $1.49

And a couple of cheap Steam bundles with games featured before

Super Bundle 15
reBundle 5
On Steam, for the next 24 hours

Awesomenauts -90%
Omerta City of Gangsters (and DLC) -85%
Bastion -75%
The Wolf Among Us -75%
Killer is Dead -66%
Valiant Hearts -60%
Is that the complete Hacker games collection for under 1.5$? and you can get twice the keys for adding just 5 cents?
According to IsThereAnyDeal that's about half the base price [url=http://isthereanydeal.com/specials/#/search:%23%3A988;/scroll:%23gamelist]bundle stars asked for a less complete set about 5 (and 8) months ago[/url]
Post edited December 22, 2014 by BlackThorny
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007W3ZZS0

Crysis 3 Origin $4USD

does amazon actually have any sales anymore since their famous rep moved upwards?
Post edited December 22, 2014 by Niggles
I am not very familiar with the HB Store sales, so, what's going to happen in about 6 hours? New deals? Repeats? Is the sale going to end?

I was thinking about getting some gifts there (since I can't do that anymore though Steam store...), but apparently everything is ending in 6 hours, and not just the "featured deals". So I'm confused if I should get them now or wait.
LA Noire Complete is $3.4 @ nuuvem. It doesn't say anything about a region lock so probably ROW. There are other deals also..