It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pheace: These guys are wonderful, I considered the game good years ago and they keep updating it. I love watching their monthly update as they're generally very funny. Basically they just seem to have fun doing it :)

I still fondly remember playing on halloween and suddenly going like 'What the .. what's happening over there?' and then suddenly this happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx7KU2S_fbQ

Delicious.
Nice. :D
madth3: <span class="bold">Prison Architect</span> is -80% (all the version available, I think)
Sachys: Really very funny and well put together game. Hoping I can manage to grab the upgrade while its cheap.
so whens it coming to GOG -_-
Pheace: Delicious.
Had to watch it on my mobile but that was damn good! - hope they keep things like that in the final release as well.
Sachys: Really very funny and well put together game. Hoping I can manage to grab the upgrade while its cheap.
Niggles: so whens it coming to GOG -_-
Maybe when its actually finished and GOG might then even consider it.
Post edited December 21, 2014 by Sachys
Any Big Fish users here? I have a code for 60% off any game (including CE's) that expires on Dec. 31st.
Does anyone know if Amazon is giving $5 coupon for purchase of digital games like last year? Thanks.
Among the new deals on Steam, for another 23 hours:

<span class="bold">How To Survive</span> -90%
<span class="bold">Blade Symphony</span> -75%
<span class="bold">Might &amp; Magic: Heroes VI</span> -75% (actually, lots of Might &amp; Magic, including Dark Mesiah of Might & Magic)
Post edited December 21, 2014 by madth3
Niggles: [Prison Architect]

so whens it coming to GOG -_-
This game caught my eye, too. It's still in alpha so it's too early for it to be here, but I have hopes that it will come once it is finished as it is being offered DRM-Free direct from their site. For what it's worth, if you purchase the game on Steam right now I believe you also get a serial for a DRM-Free copy direct from the developer's site:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/233450/discussions/0/864971287703759099/

If you want to support the development without supporting Valve, they have a tiered kickstarter-like pre-order thing going on right now on the their own website:

http://www.introversion.co.uk/prisonarchitect/
madth3: <span class="bold">Might &amp; Magic: Heroes VI</span> -75% (actually, lots of Might &amp; Magic, including Dark Mesiah of Might & Magic)
Do older games on steam never go below 75% off? Its kinda annoying. I remember having to buy Morrowind at a similar discount earlier this year.
$2.49 for Dark Messiah is kinda high for my older game steam purchase budget, but it doesn't seem like it has ever been lower. Then again, I played it a bit years ago, so perhaps I should save my money for new experiences...
babark: Do older games on steam never go below 75% off? Its kinda annoying. I remember having to buy Morrowind at a similar discount earlier this year.
$2.49 for Dark Messiah is kinda high for my older game steam purchase budget, but it doesn't seem like it has ever been lower. Then again, I played it a bit years ago, so perhaps I should save my money for new experiences...
Highest discount seems to have indeed been 75%. You could wait till it reappears on GreenManGaming and use a voucher. That's what I did, at least.
Post edited December 21, 2014 by Grargar
Skyrim Dawnguard and Dragonborn are $5 each on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Elder-Scrolls-Skyrim-Dragonborn-Online/dp/B00GXHJJWE?tag=cheapassgam08-20
http://www.amazon.com/The-Elder-Scrolls-Skyrim-Dawnguard/dp/B00GXHJI84?tag=cheapassgam08-20
Command and Conquer The Ultimate Collection (Origin Code) -- $4.99 @ Amazon. Link

Crysis 3 (Origin Code) -- $4.00 @ Amazon. Link
madth3: Among the new deals on Steam, for another 23 hours:

<span class="bold">How To Survive</span> -90%
<span class="bold">Blade Symphony</span> -75%
<span class="bold">Might &amp; Magic: Heroes VI</span> -75% (actually, lots of Might &amp; Magic, including Dark Mesiah of Might & Magic)
Oooh, thanks for pointing DM. And Ubi have actually priced it same in Canada as in the US. That might be the thing to make up for my slightly lacking budget ;)
Gonchi: Claire is $4 in the Humble Store. Lowest I've seen it at. Steam only, sadly. Dev has said they're working on a DRM-Free version, been waiting for it for months, no sign of it yet.
It's also been at the 1$ tier of a humble bundle previously, I know that because I havethat bundle - though It was a flash.
Spinorial: Oooh, thanks for pointing DM. And Ubi have actually priced it same in Canada as in the US. That might be the thing to make up for my slightly lacking budget ;)
I missed it at first but thanks to the alerts from IsThereAnyDeal I amended my post (and bought it)
:-)
Steam deals

Bulletstorm daily -80%.

Grim Dawn Early Access daily -50%.

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim 48 hours -75% for the base game or -66% for the Legendary Edition.

Humble Store 12 hours flash deal: Europa Universalis 4 DLC Collection (Steam) -75%.
Post edited December 21, 2014 by Grargar