It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Niggles: Nice selection but i swear some of these games have been cheaper on GG in their previous sales?.
All SpellForce games were for 90% during their Thanksgiving sale.
Niggles: There are plenty of much better options than Steam workshop.Nexus mods being the main one - plenty of mod authors refuse to use the steam workshop and also lots of popular mods are on nexus and not steam workshop.
Plenty of better options? Nexus was and is the first that'd come to mind. Which others do you know of?

Also, given the history of a lot of the mods on nexus I have no doubt a good number of mods aren't necessarily there because of modder refusal to use Steam Workshop, but rather because nudity isn't allowed on it ;)

Given that part of it and not being allowed to mod the exe's there's always going to be a place for the Nexus I'd imagine. (well, and for pirates of course)
Post edited December 15, 2014 by Pheace
Niggles: There are plenty of much better options than Steam workshop.Nexus mods being the main one - plenty of mod authors refuse to use the steam workshop and also lots of popular mods are on nexus and not steam workshop.
Pheace: Plenty of better options? Nexus was and is the first that'd come to mind. Which others do you know of?
[...]
apart from Nexus, there is Curse. But they only support a limited number of games, 13 in fact. (and is mostly used for WoW addons). Not sure where else?
A bird story is 2.87€ on GMG.
Of course you can use the 20% off voucher present on the site.
If you don't own an account yet, creating one using this referral will give you 2€ back after your purchase (you must spend 2€ minimum):

http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=lolafiwe

Basically paying the game 0.87 cents.

The offer will expire in 15 minutes.
IG Every Monday bundle
https://www.indiegala.com/monday

Pay $1.89 or more to get this bundle before price increases!

Chess 2 The Sequel
Reversion The Meeting (2nd Chapter)
Northmark Hour of the Wolf
Time Mysteries The Final Enigma
Left in the Dark No One on Board
Guns n Zombies
ThePunishedSnake: If you don't own an account yet, creating one using this referral will give you 2€ back after your purchase (you must spend 2€ minimum):
I think it's the second time you share that referal link without mentioning that if someone used it you also get 2€.
Post edited December 15, 2014 by madth3
triock: IG Every Monday bundle

Chess 2 The Sequel
Guns n Zombies
Thanks for the heads up! I've been wanting to try Chess 2, and I couldn't pass it up at that price. :)
On the HB Store, for another 11 hours <span class="bold">Saints Row Franchise Pack</span> is -75%
ThePunishedSnake: If you don't own an account yet, creating one using this referral will give you 2€ back after your purchase (you must spend 2€ minimum):
madth3: I think it's the second time you share that referal link without mentioning that if someone used it you also get 2€.
It's my referral and no, no one used that :)
EDIT: Oh yes, I also would gain 2€, it's stated on the main page of GMG, or at least it was since a week ago. But as I said, no one used that, I share it because I think it's a good way to have some money back when you register on the site for the first time.

Anyway, GMG has now some Lego games 75% off, and there are also Playfire related rewards.
Post edited December 15, 2014 by ThePunishedSnake
akhliber: I've been wanting to try Chess 2, and I couldn't pass it up at that price. :)
Do share your thoughts. I like the idea of it, but not sure if I want to buy it or not.
The LOTR Bundle is back on BundleStars

$9.99 for Lego games, LOTR War In The North and Guardians of Middle Earth

Also

<span class="bold">S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear sky</span> is -80%
<span class="bold">Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum</span> is -75%

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

And on GreenmanGaming there is

<span class="bold">Star Wars</span> titles with -66%
- Jedi Knight II: Outcast
- KOTOR
- Jedi Academy
- The Force Unleashed

(for Steam, so it doesn't matter if they are supposedly for Mac)

<span class="bold">LEGO</span> games with -75%

<span class="bold">Chivalry: Medieval Warfare</span>, game and DLC with -75%
Post edited December 15, 2014 by madth3
triock: IG Every Monday bundle

Chess 2 The Sequel
Guns n Zombies
akhliber: Thanks for the heads up! I've been wanting to try Chess 2, and I couldn't pass it up at that price. :)
Chess 2 does sound good, but the rest is dross. I'd have to hear about the Chess 2 UI being OK. I am a little curious about the graphics, but not enough to plop down two big ones to find out, so any recommendations?

To recap - Game Types:
Game rules change
a Point-n-click adv
a computer card game, MtG (Magic-style)
a HOG
another HOG
ARPG? featuring Zombies
PincushionMan: Chess 2 does sound good, but the rest is dross. I'd have to hear about the Chess 2 UI being OK. I am a little curious about the graphics, but not enough to plop down two big ones to find out, so any recommendations?
I played and enjoyed Reversion & Northmark - Reversion is short, but okay (1st part is free), Northmark is little bit longer and somewhat repetitive.
akhliber: I've been wanting to try Chess 2, and I couldn't pass it up at that price. :)
JMich: Do share your thoughts. I like the idea of it, but not sure if I want to buy it or not.
I believe you were fairly instrumental in sparking my interest in it. I'll send you a PM. :)
<span class="bold">Space Engineers</span> is -50% on Steam