It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Humble has Valkyria Chronicles for $5 off ($14.99). Really want this game, but do you guys/gals think it will drop lower during the Steam Winter Sale?
Groupees is taking reservations for a chiptune bundle $1 min. https://groupees.com/chip6
Post edited December 10, 2014 by Oathe
BranjoHello: So, all of us owning GOG version of Heroes 3 can easily upgrade to HD with that download?
I wonder if GOG version will be upgraded to HD version like they did with Stronghold.
I know for a fact you can integrate WoG with GoG's version - I remember playing with that in the early days of GoG. as for the HiRes patch, yes, I've had a version that works with GoG's version, so I imagine this one will as well.

Now, will it be exactly like DotEmu's version, probably not, but who knows? If all they are doing is swapping an EXE and adding a WoG fan mod (plus a couple more), maybe.

I may buy it for a dollar, but I wouldn't spend much more than that unless everyone talks about how this has better AI or has been rewritten in a bug proof language that won't crash AND will put my kids to bed with no complaints - maybe. If I don't get distr... ooh, a shiny!

What was I talking about again? Oh, gaming deals.
GoG has Quest for Glory and King's Quest for $8
or
Prince of Persia series for $10
I'm personally still holding out for Jordan Mechner's original Prince of Persia from the 90s published by Br0derbund (who has the rights for that now?) Man, that ran smooth as silk on some pretty basic PCs back in the day - like an IBM PC - 12 MHz 286 with an MCGA adapter... too bad the *ahem ahem* version I had would load you up with only 15 minutes remaining on level 2. Got all the way to the grand vizier with no saves, but couldn't beat him... I believe he released the Apple ][ source code recently. Oh [url=https://github.com/jmechner/Prince-of-Persia-Apple-II]here. Wow. Complete with copy protection!
Oathe: Groupees is taking reservations for a chiptune bundle $1 min. https://groupees.com/chip6
I think I'm done with the reservations. You could say, I'm having reservations about the reservations at groupees.
PincushionMan: I'm personally still holding out for Jordan Mechner's original Prince of Persia from the 90s published by Br0derbund (who has the rights for that now?) Man, that ran smooth as silk on some pretty basic PCs back in the day - like an IBM
Br0derbund was purchased by The Learning Company and it seems that parts of The Learning Company were purchased by Ubisoft themselves. The original Prince of Persia was included in Sands of Time for PS2 and Gamecube and Prince of Persia 2 was included in the Xbox version of Sands of Time. The SNES version of Prince of Persia was also released on Wii's Virtual Console by Ubisoft. All this seems to indicate that Ubisoft owns the rights to the various console versions of the game. No idea about the DOS version, though.
Post edited December 10, 2014 by Grargar
Oathe: Groupees is taking reservations for a chiptune bundle $1 min. https://groupees.com/chip6
hummer010: I think I'm done with the reservations. You could say, I'm having reservations about the reservations at groupees.
Likewise. I'd like to make a reservation, table for none.
hummer010: I think I'm done with the reservations. You could say, I'm having reservations about the reservations at groupees.
IAmSinistar: Likewise. I'd like to make a reservation, table for none.
theres a $12 deposit on that, along with a $5 cover charge and 2 drink minimum
I'm usually on board with that reasoning too, and then ten minutes before the time is up I tell myself "eh it's only a dollar" then regret my lack of a dollar eleven minutes later.

Update* If anyone is curious about this bundle I looked through all of the previous chiptune bundles, and they all look atrocious. It's mainly music, and what appears to be 8 - bit graphic games I've never heard of. Nor probably want to hear of.
Post edited December 11, 2014 by Oathe
LJChronx: Humble has Valkyria Chronicles for $5 off ($14.99). Really want this game, but do you guys/gals think it will drop lower during the Steam Winter Sale?
Patience, surely it will drop lower than that. You may just have to wait up to a year. If you can't wait, and you're going to play it tomorrow, go for it. You can console yourself with the fact that everyone else has to wait.
LJChronx: Humble has Valkyria Chronicles for $5 off ($14.99). Really want this game, but do you guys/gals think it will drop lower during the Steam Winter Sale?
Dont think it will go lower (maybe inside 6 months) . Its a new game.And seems pretty popular as well.

madth3: BundleStars has a Merge Triple Pack, $9.99 for

- Meridian: New World
- The Joylancer: Legendary Motor Knight
- Onikira: Demon Killer
Grargar: Well, that didn't take long.
Question is - is the dev actively looking to cash in now (are sales that poor? i quite like it) (i dont rate Bundlecrap)
Post edited December 11, 2014 by Niggles
Didn't see this posted, but Indie Royale just kicked off the Mixer13 Bundle :

http://www.indieroyale.com/
I'm still reservation-happy at Groupees... but not this one. There aren't enough chiptune mp3s in the world to be worth a single buck. Not even a single game in the bundle... music only.
Post edited December 11, 2014 by yogsloth
wanderer_27: Didn't see this posted, but Indie Royale just kicked off the Mixer13 Bundle :

http://www.indieroyale.com/
9 games. $2.53 minimum. Pay over $5.00 for the Jenny Llewellyn by WMD bonus album.

Breach & Clear (Steam)
Stick RPG 2 (DRM-Free/Steam)
The Maker's Eden (DRM-Free/Steam)
Influx (Steam)
Crow (DRM-Free/Steam)
Woodle Tree (DRM-Free/Steam)
Farm Machines Championship (DRM-Free/Steam)
Paradigm Shift (DRM-Free/Steam)
Jet Gunner (DRM-Free/Steam)
Since CarrionCrow has managed to dissuade me from Hatoful Boyfriend, there's <span class="bold">Hack 'n' Slash</span> reduced by 66% on Steam, which is £3.39 or $4.54 in ex-colony money.
It seems you also get a "gift" of <span class="bold">SpaceBase DF-9</span> with it, so you needn't bother with the package (Hack 'n' Slash + SpaceBase DF-9 for £6.45/ $8.49).
Since I don't hate anybody enough to gift it to them, I'm going to add it to my games and play it and see just how bad it is. ;)
Getcomposted: Since CarrionCrow has managed to dissuade me from Hatoful Boyfriend, there's <span class="bold">Hack 'n' Slash</span> reduced by 66% on Steam, which is £3.39 or $4.54 in ex-colony money.
It seems you also get a "gift" of <span class="bold">SpaceBase DF-9</span> with it, so you needn't bother with the package (Hack 'n' Slash + SpaceBase DF-9 for £6.45/ $8.49).
Since I don't hate anybody enough to gift it to them, I'm going to add it to my games and play it and see just how bad it is. ;)
It should be the opposite. DF-9 was the abomination they needed to give a game with.