It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Specs:
Steam account required
Minimum Recommended Specifications
Windows Vista 64-bit with "Platform Update for Windows Vista"
High-Performance Dual Core CPU or Quad Core CPU
2GB
12GB
AMD Radeon™ HD 3870 512MB RAM / Nvidia GeForce 8800GT
DirectX® 10

Old shit confirmed.
Ungunbu: And nobody bought it yet? :P
triock: Dunno, but you won't know what's inside until 18th Dec.
Are you sure? I read (I translated it myself):

"You'll receive a Steam Key once you complete the purchase"

Doesn't it mean that one receives the games immediately?

--

Also I can see genre: "Action"
Post edited December 08, 2014 by Ungunbu
realkman666: Specs:
Steam account required
2GB
12GB
DirectX® 10

Old shit confirmed.
I checked some Square Enix games and even the new ones have minimum requirements for a AMD Radeon™ HD 3870: Murdered: Soul Suspect, Tomb Raider, Hitman Absoution, Sleeping Dogs.

I think all their games could be in this Christmas Surprise but I'm not taking my chances :)
Ungunbu: Are you sure? I read (I translated it myself):

"You'll receive a Steam Key once you complete the purchase"

Doesn't it mean that one receives the games immediately?

--

Also I can see genre: "Action"
Yeah, there's this - "Steam key issued upon purchase." That's probably a mistake. ;)

As for genre - they probably just put it in the first genre they have in the store. :D
triock: Yeah, there's this - "Steam key issued upon purchase." That's probably a mistake. ;)
Not really. You can have a key that activates a "Square Enix collection" that changes items at a later date. Not to mention a key that cannot be activated until a specific date.
triock: As for genre - they probably just put it in the first genre they have in the store. :D
I think I would consider buying this unless all the games belong to the "Action" genre (I'm not into that at all).
triock: Yeah, there's this - "Steam key issued upon purchase." That's probably a mistake. ;)
JMich: Not really. You can have a key that activates a "Square Enix collection" that changes items at a later date. Not to mention a key that cannot be activated until a specific date.
Edit: reading the whole page it seems this is the case.
Post edited December 08, 2014 by Ungunbu
realkman666: Specs:
Steam account required
2GB
12GB
DirectX® 10

Old shit confirmed.
GabiMoro: I checked some Square Enix games and even the new ones have minimum requirements for a AMD Radeon™ HD 3870: Murdered: Soul Suspect, Tomb Raider, Hitman Absoution, Sleeping Dogs.

I think all their games could be in this Christmas Surprise but I'm not taking my chances :)
Sounds legit. I almost bought FF13 in their sale, but I heard it's 720p or something, so I let it go.
Anyone posted about today's FireFlower Daily Deals yer?

Quite a few bargains for adventure fans, including Gold Rush Classic (66% off).
HypersomniacLive: Anyone posted about today's FireFlower Daily Deals yer?

Quite a few bargains for adventure fans, including Gold Rush Classic (66% off).
Thanks! Some can't-miss prices on Inescapable and Salammbô too.
Indie gala Every Monday Bundle

Deadlings
Crimsonland
Nom Nom Galaxy (Early Acess)
Retro Pixel Castle (Early Acess)
Muffin Knight
Super Trench Attack

1.89$

I'M SHOCKED!!! Is this really you IG? A good bundle? Wow!!!
GabiMoro: I checked some Square Enix games and even the new ones have minimum requirements for a AMD Radeon™ HD 3870: Murdered: Soul Suspect, Tomb Raider, Hitman Absoution, Sleeping Dogs.

realkman666: Sounds legit. I almost bought FF13 in their sale, but I heard it's 720p or something, so I let it go.
Is 720p. Will be updated (this week maybe when FF XIII-2 comes out) to support 1080p.
IAmSinistar: Thanks! Some can't-miss prices on Inescapable and Salammbô too.
Hahaha, I completely missed the second page, so getting Salammbô ! Debating if I should get the Amerzone 1-3. Thoughts?
realkman666: Sounds legit. I almost bought FF13 in their sale, but I heard it's 720p or something, so I let it go.
marsrunner: Is 720p. Will be updated (this week maybe when FF XIII-2 comes out) to support 1080p.
Yes, after the sale. :p
HypersomniacLive: Debating if I should get the Amerzone 1-3. Thoughts?
Are Amerzone 2-3 different games? Or maybe they are all part of the Amerzone game that is already available here and on other sites?
HypersomniacLive: Hahaha, I completely missed the second page, so getting Salammbô ! Debating if I should get the Amerzone 1-3. Thoughts?
I think those are the same as Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy, so probably easiest to get it here (it's half-off right now). If I am mistaken in thinking the games are the same, someone please correct.