It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: so... anybody wishing they had preordered that groupees now? o____O?
spoderman: Nope, all I'd want from this bundle is Whisper of a Rose
Well then, check your PMs.
Getcomposted: I'm a satisfied Groupees Fantasy bundle pre-orderer. ;)

[Edit: typo.]
Me too! I feel like it was $1 well-spent. I only owned one of the games in the bundle, and most of the others appear reasonably enjoyable...
IAmSinistar: Bah, I already have the DRM-free stuff from the Groupees Fantasy Bundle. Oh well, the pre-order was for charity anyway. Will give away they keys later, I have two other Groupees bundles to hose out as well.
Well this one doesnt inspire...lucky i passed :D
spoderman: Nope, all I'd want from this bundle is Whisper of a Rose
IAmSinistar: Well then, check your PMs.
Thanks again!
Sachys: so... anybody wishing they had preordered that groupees now? o____O?
Nope.
dyscode: Gamersgate Wintersale

Warhammer 40K Kill Team €2.50
any other recommendations from their sale?
BlackThorny: As Impaler26 mentioned in the other thread, fireflowergames new daily deals kicked in with 100% off (free) The Perfidious Petrol Station
Also in are some nice discounts:

Atlantis series – 75% off (€1.25 for first, €1.99 for 2&3 €2.49 for 4&5)
Deponia 1 – 89% off (€1.99)
Deponia 2 – 78% off (€3.99)
Deponia 3 – 80% off (€3.99)
Deponia: The Complete Journey – 72% off (€9.99)
Gobliiins Trilogy – 75% off (€1.25)
Gold Rush! Classic – 66% off (€1.87)
Red Johnson’s Chronicles – 75% off (€2.49)
Richard & Alice – 75% off (€1.37)
Sinking Island – 75% off (€2.49)
Still Life 1-2 – 80% off (€1.59)
Tony Tough – 75% off (€2.49)
BlackThorny: some other adventures 75%-80% and several at 85% including Reperfection: Volume 1 (€0.60), Jack Orlando (€0.75) and two AGON games (€1.19 each) - I'm wondering about Mysterious Codex - It seems the lowest ever (including the groupees bundle where it was on the 5$ tier) and I'll also get to support a wonderful team.
Do these guys charge in Euros irrespective of what currency you choose to display the prices?
Anyone know if Zigfrak is actually drm free? - it used to have a serial/activation much like AI War did i think...
Post edited December 05, 2014 by Niggles
re: Pahelika

One of the Pahelika games was offered as a bundle bonus recently. I was intrigued, and downloaded a demo. It was super simple, and not enjoyably so. The puzzles weren't proper puzzles. Just stuff like "place these four colored runes on the pedestals" and "stick these 5 pieces where they obviously fit". I can't recommend it.
Pahelika is a casual adventure game, so not a lot of challenge to it.
grimwerk: Just stuff like "place these four colored runes on the pedestals" and "stick these 5 pieces where they obviously fit".
There's a part a little further on (in the Big Fish version, at least) where you have to light colored candles, and if you don't do it in the right order, the game freezes and you have to start over >_<
genkicolleen: Pahelika is a casual adventure game, so not a lot of challenge to it.
There's a part a little further on (in the Big Fish version, at least) where you have to light colored candles, and if you don't do it in the right order, the game freezes and you have to start over >_<
Does that make it rogue-like for having Perma-Death ;)
samlii: Does that make it rogue-like for having Perma-Death ;)
You have saved me some typing, thank you.
PincushionMan: Groupees Fantasy Bundle

Woo! I saved a dollar - by not pre-ordering!
If only I had wised up after that KISS ltd. fiasco.
This is semi-off-topic, but I don't want to start a new thread for this... ;p

I've heard that the Castlevania games are good, and I especially love story-rich games. Has anyone played Castlevania: Lament of Innocence? I can get the PS2 game for about $5, but I don't want to spend money on a game I won't enjoy ^_~ Input?
genkicolleen: This is semi-off-topic, but I don't want to start a new thread for this... ;p

I've heard that the Castlevania games are good, and I especially love story-rich games. Has anyone played Castlevania: Lament of Innocence? I can get the PS2 game for about $5, but I don't want to spend money on a game I won't enjoy ^_~ Input?
do you like platformers? - far as I know they're all platformers.
Sachys: do you like platformers? - far as I know they're all platformers.
Yes, I adore platformers! XD
Sachys: do you like platformers? - far as I know they're all platformers.
genkicolleen: Yes, I adore platformers! XD
You are gay for bad disco music! O_____________o