It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: Didn't see this one yet. New Groupees bundle, but you have to pre-order quick.

As usual, I gambled my dollar.
hummer010: I pretty much had to throw a dollar at something called "The Fantasy Bundle", even knowing that the $1 price point probably means it's a fantasy garbage bundle.
Couldn't do it myself this time.

They've been going pretty heavy on the Steam side of things, so the chance of getting decent DRM free games is pretty slim.
wanderer_27: Couldn't do it myself this time.

They've been going pretty heavy on the Steam side of things, so the chance of getting decent DRM free games is pretty slim.
I'm with hummer010 - a dollar to gamble on a fantasy titled bundle..., and it's only a dollar...
If there's isn't anything, it can go into a gift to someone.
Getcomposted: If there's isn't anything, it can go into a gift to someone.
Thats what I've done with any preoders I got since the first was a bag o shite - bought them as a gift.
Getcomposted: If there's isn't anything, it can go into a gift to someone.
Sachys: Thats what I've done with any preoders I got since the first was a bag o shite - bought them as a gift.
Of course, I bought that mega one for $10 and I can't seem to give it away!
Sachys: Thats what I've done with any preoders I got since the first was a bag o shite - bought them as a gift.
yogsloth: Of course, I bought that mega one for $10 and I can't seem to give it away!
Are there no entrants yet?! O____o
Paradox games as the deal of the day on GreenmanGaming

- Arsenal of Democracy -80%
- (DLC) Europa Universalis IV: American Dream -50%
- Ancient Space -25%

all for Steam
yogsloth: Didn't see this one yet. New Groupees bundle, but you have to pre-order quick.

As usual, I gambled my dollar.
hummer010: I pretty much had to throw a dollar at something called "The Fantasy Bundle", even knowing that the $1 price point probably means it's a fantasy garbage bundle.
I gave in too. Oh well. =P
BlackThorny: fireflowergames.com:
Gold Rush! Classic – 66% off (€1.87)
the.kuribo: Nice to see this title there, I just nabbed it as my first purchase from fireflower.
I was going to type approximately this. Will swing by and register at the site today!
<span class="bold">TRI</span> is -50% as daily deal on the Humble Store
(DRM-Free, Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)
<span class="bold">Indie Royale The Mixer 12 Bundle</span>

Spate (Steam)
Retro/Grade (DRM-Free/Steam)
Cubetractor (DRM-Free/Steam)
Ethan: Meteor Hunter (DRM-Free/Steam)
Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink (Steam)
And Yet It Moves (DRM-Free/Steam)
Oniken (DRM-Free/Steam)
Abalone (Steam)
Murder Miners (Steam)

Current minimum: €2.85. Pay €5 to get the Raw Food: Chiptunes 2014 bonus album.
New expensive bundle from IndieGala

The Feudal Resistance

$23.99 (first 48 hours) for 4 Steam games

- Bionic Heart
- Bedlam
- Life is Feudal Your Own
- Unrest
madth3: New expensive bundle from IndieGala

The Feudal Resistance

$23.99 (first 48 hours) for 4 Steam games

- Bionic Heart
- Bedlam
- Life is Feudal Your Own
- Unrest
Oh, there is the nonsensically-named early access game bundled expensively again.
BlackThorny: fireflowergames new daily deals (...) AGON games (€1.19 each) - I'm wondering about Mysterious Codex - It seems the lowest ever (including the groupees bundle where it was on the 5$ tier) and I'll also get to support a wonderful team.
And you'll be getting a really well made FPP adventure game for a steal of a price to boot; I highly recommend any fans of the genre to give them a shot.
There's demos available on the game pages, and they integrate nicely with the full versions, at least in the case of The Mysterious Codex - the demo shows the very beginning of the game and the save files will work with the full game, so you can continue right where you left off.

On another note - the Darkness Within games showed up on Steam recently.
A "revamped" version (graphical enhancements mostly) of In Pursuit of Loath Nolder a few weeks ago.
And a Director’s Cut (enhanced graphics, new locations and new puzzles) of The Dark Lineage, currently at a -15% launch sale.
Also highly recommend these to any horror adventure fans / Lovecraft aficionados.
Post edited December 05, 2014 by MoP
Groupees the Fantasy Bundle is now live.

Pay $1 to get:

Pahelika: Revelations HD (DRM-Free/Desura)
Whisper of a Rose (Steam)
Peter Crowley - Celtic Fantasy Collection Vol. 1 (Music)
Amethystium - Emblem (Selected Pieces) (Music)
Hazel Haven 1 (ebook)
The Interactives (Graphic Novel)

Pay $2 to get:

Sweet Lily Dreams (Steam)
KnightShift (DRM-Free/Steam)
Elven Legacy (Steam)
The Enigma TNG - Fantasy Forever (Music)

Bonus 2/3 game Fairytale unlocked at 4.500 bundles.
so... anybody wishing they had preordered that groupees now? o____O?