It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HeDanny: LOUDR have a game soundtrack bundle. buy 19 soundtracks for $10. Looks like some pretty interesting stuff on there, including Dreamfall Chapters.

I'm not going to post a link as I have never heard of them before. LOUDR legit?
Yeah, they're legitimate. I bought several of their past music bundles, and never had a problem with them. I've been waiting for awhile for this one, the last one they did was back in April.
Origin has the Command and Conquer bundle for $6 here in Australia. Your Region will vary. Seems like a pretty good price?
Grargar: Steam Weekly Bundle:

$1
Lunar Flight (Windows/Mac)
Kinda bummed this one isn't DRM-Free, as it's available at Desura DRM-Free currently (but for $10).
Post edited December 05, 2014 by the.kuribo
Gamersgate Wintersale

Warhammer 40K Kill Team €2.50
Didn't see this one yet. New Groupees bundle, but you have to pre-order quick.

As usual, I gambled my dollar.
yogsloth: Didn't see this one yet. New Groupees bundle, but you have to pre-order quick.

Triock posted it
yogsloth: Didn't see this one yet. New Groupees bundle, but you have to pre-order quick.

madth3: Triock posted it
Man, you are really kicking my ass today!
Pitman is free on Desura for the next 12 hours or so.
DotEmu Strategy First -60% for this weekend.
HeDanny: LOUDR have a game soundtrack bundle. buy 19 soundtracks for $10. Looks like some pretty interesting stuff on there, including Dreamfall Chapters.

dutchexcalibur: Yeah, they're legitimate. I bought several of their past music bundles, and never had a problem with them. I've been waiting for awhile for this one, the last one they did was back in April.
If you say it's legit, a link is due :) https://loudr.fm/bundle/game-music-bundle-8/M3y5e
Post edited December 05, 2014 by BlackThorny

They're the guys behind the Game Music Bundles, can't get more legit.

I pretty much had to throw a dollar at something called "The Fantasy Bundle", even knowing that the $1 price point probably means it's a fantasy garbage bundle.
As Impaler26 mentioned in the other thread, fireflowergames new daily deals kicked in with 100% off (free) The Perfidious Petrol Station
Also in are some nice discounts:

Atlantis series – 75% off (€1.25 for first, €1.99 for 2&3 €2.49 for 4&5)
Deponia 1 – 89% off (€1.99)
Deponia 2 – 78% off (€3.99)
Deponia 3 – 80% off (€3.99)
Deponia: The Complete Journey – 72% off (€9.99)
Gobliiins Trilogy – 75% off (€1.25)
Gold Rush! Classic – 66% off (€1.87)
Red Johnson’s Chronicles – 75% off (€2.49)
Richard & Alice – 75% off (€1.37)
Sinking Island – 75% off (€2.49)
Still Life 1-2 – 80% off (€1.59)
Tony Tough – 75% off (€2.49)
some other adventures 75%-80% and several at 85% including Reperfection: Volume 1 (€0.60), Jack Orlando (€0.75) and two AGON games (€1.19 each) - I'm wondering about Mysterious Codex - It seems the lowest ever (including the groupees bundle where it was on the 5$ tier) and I'll also get to support a wonderful team.
Post edited December 05, 2014 by BlackThorny
BlackThorny: fireflowergames.com:
Nice to see this title there, I just nabbed it as my first purchase from fireflower. Everything looks good, although Chrome gave me a "not commonly downloaded file" message -- first time I've seen that before.
BlackThorny: As Impaler26 mentioned in the other thread, fireflowergames new daily deals kicked in with 100% off (free) The Perfidious Petrol Station
Also in are some nice discounts:

Atlantis series – 75% off (€1.25 for first, €1.99 for 2&3 €2.49 for 4&5)
Deponia 1 – 89% off (€1.99)
Deponia 2 – 78% off (€3.99)
Deponia 3 – 80% off (€3.99)
Deponia: The Complete Journey – 72% off (€9.99)
Gobliiins Trilogy – 75% off (€1.25)
Red Johnson’s Chronicles – 75% off (€2.49)
Richard & Alice – 75% off (€1.37)
Sinking Island – 75% off (€2.49)
Still Life 1-2 – 80% off (€1.59)
Tony Tough – 75% off (€2.49)
BlackThorny: some other adventures 75%-80% and several at 85% including Reperfection: Volume 1 (€0.60), Jack Orlando (€0.75) and two AGON games (€1.19 each) - I'm wondering about Mysterious Codex - It seems the lowest ever (including the groupees bundle where it was on the 5$ tier) and I'll also get to support a wonderful team.
Check out Ossuary, Anastronaut II and Conspirocracy, too.
Really wack indie adventures.
Esp. Ossuary, it may not look like much but has one of the most intelligent and outworldish stories ever.
There is also a Demo that is a prequel to the game.

and oh yeah: Jack Keane €2, who dares? ;)

PS: also Salammbo is recommended if you want a DRM-Free Version (aka not the $.33 Groupees Steam Key)
Post edited December 05, 2014 by dyscode