It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: You messed up the link. :)
Grargar: I did indeed. GOG had a nasty case of the hiccups, though.
Sachys: Shitties in Motion... a danger to shipping when they hit the ocean! O_______o
Grargar: Once they go plop, they won't stop.
fixed.
Grargar: That shit is in motion.
On the contrary, it's starting to get stuck on the HB pages.

Next thing you know, it will be in the BTA tier of a Humble Book Bundle!
;-)
Cyraxpt: I was curious about that Farming World game and i have to ask, what is the first thing that comes to your mind when farming? I'm serious, what is it? For me it's dubstep.
Ha! For me, thinly veiled incest. Here's hoping the game has both.
Cyraxpt: I was curious about that Farming World game and i have to ask, what is the first thing that comes to your mind when farming? I'm serious, what is it? For me it's dubstep.
IAmSinistar: Ha! For me, thinly veiled incest. Here's hoping the game has both.
Sorry, from the trailer i've only seen... well, heard the dubstep, i think they're saving that and the animal love making for the sequel... or you know, you could also play one of those japanese visual novels...
A little bit off-topic, but it quite fits here. I've got an opportunity to buy Tomb Raider (2012) for 5,2$ - is it worth that? :-) Or should I wait for a bigger discount?
zeffyr: A little bit off-topic, but it quite fits here. I've got an opportunity to buy Tomb Raider (2012) for 5,2$ - is it worth that? :-) Or should I wait for a bigger discount?
I really, really liked it. But I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea. It's often got a big discount, so I'd say wait to get it until you're ready to play it. Then wait for a good discount (shouldn't be more than a month or two away for any particular website) and then get it.
Cyraxpt: Sorry, from the trailer i've only seen... well, heard the dubstep, i think they're saving that and the animal love making for the sequel... or you know, you could also play one of those japanese visual novels...
Evens-odds, as any of those choices puts me on a government watchlist.
zeffyr: A little bit off-topic, but it quite fits here. I've got an opportunity to buy Tomb Raider (2012) for 5,2$ - is it worth that? :-) Or should I wait for a bigger discount?
I thought it was 2013... Are we talking about this one? If so, I absolutely adored it, and have played it through three times in the past couple of months. It was my first action-adventure, and it really resonated with me. I originally traded for the game, and then I paid 5 bucks to get all of the bonus content (it was on sale at GG for that price) and absolutely don't regret a penny of it!

The primary focus is exploration and story, with the shooting sequences being more to progress the story.
genkicolleen: I thought it was 2013... Are we talking about this one? If so, I absolutely adored it, and have played it through three times in the past couple of months. It was my first action-adventure, and it really resonated with me. I originally traded for the game, and then I paid 5 bucks to get all of the bonus content (it was on sale at GG for that price) and absolutely don't regret a penny of it!

The primary focus is exploration and story, with the shooting sequences being more to progress the story.
Yes, if we're talking about this one, I can also recommend it. Really enjoyed playing through it. I even liked stealth killing, while I'm usually all 'guns blazing'. I got really pulled into this game, and there were a couple of moments when Lara gets hurt bad and I was just winching myself.
Tallima:
genkicolleen:
FearfulSymmetry:
Sorry, I was talking about TR 2013, of course :) Thanks for the recommendations, I'll grab it then! :)
<span class="bold">The King's Crusade</span> is -75% on GreenmanGaming, as deal of the day.

DLC is -50%.
Daedalic Weekend sale on Steam
Niggles: Sorry guys looks like it had expired. my bad :(...argh
Well, now I'm seeing discounts in Origin but it might be a regional thing and they're ok but not that impressive.

Titanfall is -50% ($9.99) for example.
LOUDR have a game soundtrack bundle. buy 19 soundtracks for $10. Looks like some pretty interesting stuff on there, including Dreamfall Chapters.

I'm not going to post a link as I have never heard of them before. LOUDR legit?
IAmSinistar: Ha! For me, thinly veiled incest. Here's hoping the game has both.
This is the best post I've read on this site. Evar.