It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: Is this the first bundle that gives non-Steam keys?
From DIG? No.

For example the DIG Super Bundle 14 (still available) is Desura too. I remember others.
Post edited December 03, 2014 by madth3
misteryo: Thanks for the heads up on 2.99 Borderlands 2 at GameStop. I've been waiting for it to be under $5
not a sausage over here!

- for those in the UK - we are getting cockblocked by gamestop! -______+

...not that I even liked the first, but considered buying a gift!
madth3: From DIG? No.

For example the DIG Super Bundle 14 (still available) is Desura too. I remember others.
Oh well, my little grey cells are not what they used to be. ;-)
yogsloth: Crazy new groupees deal here.

45 steam games for $9.95 (or fewer for less $)

No pre-order for this one, obviously.
Grargar: Let's provide some details:

Meridian 10th Anniversary Bundle
Choose 3 out of 45 games for a minimum of $1, or all together for $9.95. Everything is Steam-only. The games are:

Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy
Avencast: Rise of the Mage
Chains
Chrome
Chrome - SpecForce
Curse: The Eye of Isis
Dracula: The Resurrection
Dracula 2: The Last Sanctuary
Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon
Frontline Tactics - Complete Pack
Future Wars
Greed: Black Border
Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes
Grotesque Tactics 2 - Dungeons and Donuts
Haegemonia: Legions of Iron
Haegemonia: The Solon Heritage
Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead
Iron Storm
Larva Mortus
Necronomicon: The Dawning of Darkness
Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals
Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy
Obulis
Penguins Arena: Sedna's World
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem + Chaos Pack DLC
Post Mortem
Return to Mysterious Island
Return to Mysterious Island 2
Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches
RIP - Trilogy
Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood
Salammbo: Battle for Carthage
Scratches - Director's Cut
Space Trader: Merchant Marine
Stellar Impact
Still Life
Still Life 2
Syberia
Syberia II
Syder Arcade
Tank Universal
The Cameron Files: The Secret at Loch Ness
The Egyptian Prophecy: The Fate of Ramses
Voyage: Journey to the Moon
Wasteland Angel

Bonus 1/2 unlocked at 2.500 bundles: Space Hack
Suggestions as to picks of the bunch?.
BTW does anyone know if any (or all) of these can run without steam in background?
madth3: Indie Royale Mystery 2 Bundle unlocks two more games:

- Ballpoint Universe (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Ichi (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)

Prize is $1.74
Well, I finally got a game I didn't have - Ichi. This Mystery bundle has been a total bust for me.
Ok for those that care, playstation network (US) is having a month long sale. Changes every week for four weeks. So far, it's not too bad, especially for PSN. Movies and TV shows also on sale.

Examples:
South Park: Stick of Truth: 20.00 USD, or 16.00 with Plus account
Contrast: 6.00/4.00
AC: Liberation: 10.00/8.00

Figured I'd post for people like me who can't play high-end games on their 'puter so use consoles.

Edit: here's the EU one. Guess you guys are having new sales everyday for 12 days.
Post edited December 03, 2014 by Crewdroog
I'm looking at the daily deals at FireFlower Games... lots of cheap strategy. =P Does anyone have any recs? How is Men of War? There seems to be quite a few installments.
JaqFrost: How is Men of War? There seems to be quite a few installments.
Very difficult (but rewarding due to it). Have most of them save for assault squad and its sequel (because they focus more on the multiplayer).

Each has a slightly different setting, and play style - the easiest probably being Vietnam (as I remember) as its more commando based than the others - so small squads, stealth etc, rather than the mass of soldiers you might have in siome of the others.

You can also loot damn near anything from the battlefield - from weapons and helmets to vehicles.

That said been a while since I played them, so you'd do well to research a little and find which best fits your strategy cravings / expectations / playstyle.

Also worth noting they've been bundled a lot, so the offer prices arent really very good.
http://www.thegreenlightbundle.com/ Arcen Games $2.49

- AI War: Fleet Command
- Bionic Dues
- Skyward Collapse
- Tidalis
- Valley Without Wind
- Valley Without Wind 2
Crewdroog:
Thanks for sharing this. I had stumbled upon the initial sale list when I was using my PS3 yesterday, but I was unaware that the games would be cycling out every week. I will have to remember to keep an eye on it.
Sachys: That said been a while since I played them, so you'd do well to research a little and find which best fits your strategy cravings / expectations / playstyle.

Also worth noting they've been bundled a lot, so the offer prices arent really very good.
I was only planning on getting one, to try them out, but I'll do some research and settle on which one. Thanks for the advice!

Gorky 17 for $0.93 sounds good too. =P I missed the recent promo over here.
Am I right in remembering that G2A is that really suspect site that doesnt have the right to sell the keys it has?!

- because they're sponsoring moddb mod of the year (moddb - which is still a sister site to desura to my knowledge)
Sachys: Am I right in remembering that G2A is that really suspect site that doesnt have the right to sell the keys it has?!

- because they're sponsoring moddb mod of the year (moddb - which is still a sister site to desura to my knowledge)
https://twitter.com/devolverdigital/status/466577590606520320

(same for Sniper Elite 3 and i'm sure there are more)

The problem with G2A is they also sell keys from users (could be stolen but are mostly from russian stores).
Sachys: Am I right in remembering that G2A is that really suspect site that doesnt have the right to sell the keys it has?!

Cyraxpt: https://twitter.com/devolverdigital/status/466577590606520320

(same for Sniper Elite 3 and i'm sure there are more)

The problem with G2A is they also sell keys from users (could be stolen but are mostly from russian stores).
Thats exactly what I was thinking of - find it VERY dubious moddb has hooked up with them then and can only presume it (along with indiedb etc) have now parted ways with desura?! O___o
Sword Of The Stars it's the deal of the day on GreenmanGaming (A repeat? Meh)

75% off SotS Enhanced Edition and SotS Complete Collection