It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

r4ndomthought: i'm looking forward to buy shadowrun (90% surely a steal ;p), but what does exactly the anthology in deluxe package contain?
According to a post here: http://www.shadowrun.com/forums/discussion/34139/shadowrun-returns-deluxe-upgrade/p1

The Shadowrun Returns Anthology however is written by a mix of (some excellent) Shadowrun authors, and provides some background on characters in Dead Man's Switch. You'll want to read it after playing DMS, and yes it's worth the $15 hands down. The Anthology is also very well laid out graphically, both in its desktop publishing style and its artwork.

But the stories are what really matter, and yes again...I believe they're worth it. ^_^
r4ndomthought: i'm looking forward to buy shadowrun (90% surely a steal ;p), but what does exactly the anthology in deluxe package contain?
From the game's description: "Explore the story of Shadowrun Returns even further with an illustrated PDF of 16 short stories written by authors from Shadowrun’s past, present and future. As a bonus, the anthology also Includes over 60 pages of concept art from the creation of the game."
Impaler26: Winter Sale at FireFlower Games:

http://fireflowergames.com/sale/winter-sale/?orderby=price

188 items on sale starting at €0,50.

They also have Daily Deals again so be sure to check them for better discounts.
Hey there I want to give a special shout out to your post. I never even HEARD about that site until I read it. I just bought Data Hacker Corruption cheap due to the deal, so thank you! +1 for awareness :)
Impaler26: Winter Sale at FireFlower Games:

http://fireflowergames.com/sale/winter-sale/?orderby=price

188 items on sale starting at €0,50.

They also have Daily Deals again so be sure to check them for better discounts.
Some interesting games there (...that are DRM-free but not available here). I just wish they didn't charge in €. =/ Sweden isn't even a Euro country, so when picking a major currency for your company, why choose €?
Grargar: From the game's description: "Explore the story of Shadowrun Returns even further with an illustrated PDF of 16 short stories written by authors from Shadowrun’s past, present and future. As a bonus, the anthology also Includes over 60 pages of concept art from the creation of the game."
mwb1100: The Shadowrun Returns Anthology however is written by a mix of (some excellent) Shadowrun authors, and provides some background on characters in Dead Man's Switch. You'll want to read it after playing DMS, and yes it's worth the $15 hands down. The Anthology is also very well laid out graphically, both in its desktop publishing style and its artwork.

But the stories are what really matter, and yes again...I believe they're worth it. ^_^
thanks i think for an extra dollar that will be worth it
The Shadowrun Returns OST is also included in the Dragonfall DC, right ? So if I buy the deluxe edition and plan to purchase the DC later, I will have it twice ?
<span class="bold"><i>Torchlight II</i></span> is -80% on Gamersgate (for Steam, obviously)

It's a record discount, it seems?
madth3: <span class="bold"><i>Torchlight II</i></span> is -80% on Gamersgate (for Steam, obviously)

Seems to be the case.
madth3: <span class="bold"><i>Torchlight II</i></span> is -80% on Gamersgate (for Steam, obviously)

Accord to isthereanydeal.com it is the lowest price so far.
madth3: (for Steam, obviously)
Well, the game is not Steam exclusive as it can be bought on Runic Store as well and run through there so it is not so obvious.
But, yeah, considering this is Gamersgate who is going more and more Steam key lately, it is not so surprising.

Dragon Age 2 is 2,49€ at gamesplanet german site (it is a quite a bit more on UK one)

It should be its lowest price ever.
But is it really not possible to buy some complete edition with all DLC (at least those story ones) anywhere and only get them from Bioware store?
Post edited December 02, 2014 by Vitek
Vitek: Dragon Age 2 is 2,49€ at gamesplanet german site (it is a quite a bit more on UK one)

It should be its lowest price ever.
But is it really not possible to buy some complete edition with all DLC (at least those story ones) anywhere and only get them from Bioware store?
so it is.

DEAL:
Dawn of War Dark Crusade is €1.74, -83% on GamersGate.
You have to mail to SEGA support to get a Steam Replacement Key for it, though.

The other Dawn of War II games are at 75% off.
Post edited December 02, 2014 by dyscode
Red Faction Collection is $8.99 on Steam

Link

It includes:
Red Faction
Red Faction 2
Red Faction Guerrilla Steam Edition + soundtrack
Red Faction Armageddon + soundtrack + Path to War DLC
BenKii: Red Faction Collection is $8.99 on Steam

Link

It includes:
Red Faction
Red Faction 2
if you have older RF:G SecuRom Keys you can Nordic Games contact support and get your Steam key replacement!
http://steamcommunity.com/app/20500/discussions/0/617320628399196685/
Post edited December 02, 2014 by dyscode

Similar to fireflowergames, I had no idea about this website as well. I had my eye on this game and seeing it go down THAT much is a sneaky blessing in disguise for me, so I of course bought it! I thank you for bringing awareness to this deal and for that I will +1 that post. I would really one day like a DRM free version of it, but for now, I will settle with the limited time discount and maybe rebuy if it's ever DRM free like Torchlight 1 on gog. Thanks again! :)
Post edited December 02, 2014 by shadowrgog
BenKii: Red Faction Collection is $8.99 on Steam

Link

It includes:
Red Faction
Red Faction 2
Nice to see Guerilla patched out of GFWL and the game itself be improved 5 years later.This underrated gem deserves that.
Post edited December 02, 2014 by Mr.Caine