It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Etcher: Do you think there's any chance of Divinity Original Sin or Wasteland 2 being on sale on GOG any time soon? They're both on offer in the Steam sale but I'd rather have the DRM free version. I'm trying to avoid Steam if I can.
Cyraxpt: Not sure about Divinity but considering that Wasteland 2 was 20$/€ on Indie gala store and Humble Store i can see it having a similar deal here on gog during the Christmas sales.
It seems the devs weren't happy about the Indiegala sale and didn't know where their copies came from. They said they didn't intend selling it at such a low price so early. I can wait for Wasteland 2 though, I suppose, it's Original Sin I'm itching to play. I'd have bought it earlier but been obsessively playing Archeage.
Tarnicus: Amazon have finally taken it one step further(besides regionally restricted codes) to block international digital purchases from their US store. It took them long enough!! :P This could be circumvented but I'm calling it quits with them after 130 or so purchases.

"Hello,

We cannot complete this order because you must use a U.S. billing address and a credit or debit card issued by a U.S. bank to buy a game or software download on Amazon.com.

Amazon Games and Software Downloads are available for purchase and download only within the United States and its territories and possessions. To learn more about purchasing these items, search “Buy a Game or Software Download” in the Help section of Amazon.com.

If you believe that we have canceled your order in error, please reply to this email and let us know"
Hey, just to update on this situation, i finally tried buying from Amazon.com and i didn't had any problem, granted, i used the gift system that it's used so that non americans can buy psn cards.

For those wondering about the gift system, you buy a digital credit gift and send it to your email account, then you add it to your own account and when checking out it will use the Amazon credit instead of the cc.

Etcher: It seems the devs weren't happy about the Indiegala sale and didn't know where their copies came from. They said they didn't intend selling it at such a low price so early. I can wait for Wasteland 2 though, I suppose, it's Original Sin I'm itching to play. I'd have bought it earlier but been obsessively playing Archeage.
And i was wrong, i thought it was Wasteland 2 for 20$ on HB but it was actually Alien Isolation. As for Indie gala situation, dunno, but if they're selling russian keys (considering that those can be bought for 14€ +/- so that makes sense) then i don't recommend anyone to buy stuff from IG Store since it could be another G2A situation... (keys revoked, etc).

Anyway, it's currently 30€$/ on Steam, perhaps they'll got to 25€/$ on a daily and the same for gog during Christmas sales... we'll see...
Post edited November 28, 2014 by Cyraxpt
madth3: From what I read in the Steam page for Pinball FX2, it seems the base game let's you play with any tables but only for a limited amount of time. You have to buy the tables you want. Might install it later and give it a try.
Getcomposted: I was thinking about getting the $1 tier, but now after reading all the other posts, meh.
I don't tend to like anything that smacks of freemium.
I'll stick with my GOG pinball games.
The Pinball FX2 games are really good. I have most of the tables and always play them from time to time. Just the FX2 platform (the base game) includes a (great) pinball table for free. As for the rest, you can play them all the times you want to test them before purchase, but every game will be up to 2 minutes (or more, if you're really good, but no more than 4 minutes). In my honest opinion, these are the best pinball games I have ever played (and I have played many). The physics are great, the tables have plenty of options and the graphics, effects and animation are also great. Just in the $1 tier are some very good tables, like the Star Wars tables (those are 3 in 1 package). The "Darth Vader" table is my favorite ^_^
Post edited November 28, 2014 by Azrael360
madth3: From what I read in the Steam page for Pinball FX2, it seems the base game let's you play with any tables but only for a limited amount of time. You have to buy the tables you want. Might install it later and give it a try.
Getcomposted: I was thinking about getting the $1 tier, but now after reading all the other posts, meh.
I don't tend to like anything that smacks of freemium.
I'll stick with my GOG pinball games.
Zen isn't freemium, each table is its own full game. They list it in Steam as Freemium because that's the best way to combine all of your tables into a single launcher in the Steam Interface . Real freemium is designed to add game mechanics that drag or just plain suck, and enticing you to pay for a temporary reprieve from that mechanic. Freemium uses an addiction cycle to keep you wanting to progress in the game, and makes that nigh impossible without inserting money.

In Zen, your ability to access any aspect of a bought table is gated only by your own skill. If you suck, no ginormous tanker of smilfberries Can be bought to fix that.
Azrael360: Very good deals on Nuuvem:

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition (Steam) for R$3,99 (~ $1,60 USD)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Steam) for R$12,49 (~ $4,99 USD)

And many more! ^_^
Be careful with Metal Gear Rising! This game has Konami's latest BS called Region Gifting-Lock.
So, you may not be able to activate it in your account, if your account is not from the region the key is for.

Besides that, this game rocks!
Post edited November 28, 2014 by dyscode
Azrael360: Very good deals on Nuuvem:

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition (Steam) for R$3,99 (~ $1,60 USD)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Steam) for R$12,49 (~ $4,99 USD)

And many more! ^_^
dyscode: Be careful with Metal Gear Rising! This game has Konami's latest BS called Region Gifting-Lock.
So, you may not be able to activate it in your account, if your account is not from the region the key is for.

Nuuvem usually says when a game is region locked (in red, in the details section). I bought the game minutes before my post, and it was added to my account without any problem ^_^

I also noticed that in its store page on Steam, the warning in orange about the gifting to other regions is gone, including also other Konami titles on Steam. Maybe Konami stopped with that region cr*p? I really hope so...
Post edited November 28, 2014 by Azrael360
Cyraxpt: Hey, just to update on this situation, i finally tried buying from Amazon.com and i didn't had any problem, granted, i used the gift system that it's used so that non americans can buy psn cards.

For those wondering about the gift system, you buy a digital credit gift and send it to your email account, then you add it to your own account and when checking out it will use the Amazon credit instead of the cc.

And i was wrong, i thought it was Wasteland 2 for 20$ on HB but it was actually Alien Isolation. As for Indie gala situation, dunno, but if they're selling russian keys (considering that those can be bought for 14€ +/- so that makes sense) then i don't recommend anyone to buy stuff from IG Store since it could be another G2A situation... (keys revoked, etc).

Anyway, it's currently 30€$/ on Steam, perhaps they'll got to 25€/$ on a daily and the same for gog during Christmas sales... we'll see...
Thanks for the method to possibly use Amazon again :) I bought Wasteland 2 from the IG store, and usually when a code is from another region, it mentions it when activated and shows up as being from a different region when one checks one's account. I just checked my Steam account, and there is no region tag associated with Wasteland 2. If it gets revoked, I'll be in touch. I have never had a single bad dealing with Indie Gala, and the support from most major bundle sites is really awesome.
<span class="bold"><i>Truffle Saga</i></span> is the new DailyIndieGame

$0.99 for 1 Steam key, BTA for two keys
dyscode: Be careful with Metal Gear Rising! This game has Konami's latest BS called Region Gifting-Lock.

Azrael360: Nuuvem usually says when a game is region locked (in red, in the details section). I bought the game minutes before my post, and it was added to my account without any problem ^_^

I also noticed that in its store page on Steam, the warning in orange about the gifting to other regions is gone, including also other Konami titles on Steam. Maybe Konami stopped with that region cr*p? I really hope so...
It's always a good thing to be pleasently surprised.

Azrael360: Nuuvem usually says when a game is region locked (in red, in the details section). I bought the game minutes before my post, and it was added to my account without any problem ^_^

I saw somewhere that Nuuvem MGR is All Americas, but I didn't see any prompt or warning anywhere.

realkman666: I saw somewhere that Nuuvem MGR is All Americas, but I didn't see any prompt or warning anywhere.
I've seen some disclaimers that state certain games are only "playable" in Brazil. Not quite sure whether that means the game will only run in Brazil, or it will only activate on Steam in Brazil, or you can only purchase it from Nuuvem in Brazil but will otherwise activate normally.

I've had no issues with Nuuvem purchases yet moving back and forth between Uruguay and Brazil. YMMV though.
Metal Gear Rising keys are not region locked, while gifts are. If someone from Russia gifts you the game, you can't activate it, while you can activate Nuveem and Amazon.com keys :)
ThePunishedSnake: Metal Gear Rising keys are not region locked, while gifts are. If someone from Russia gifts you the game, you can't activate it, while you can activate Nuveem and Amazon.com keys :)
And you are totally blocked if you are in Japan, you cannot activate it there.
At least I can play it with my German account _while_ I am in Japan. I can lend it from my German family member to my japanese ones, while I am in Germany, though but not while I am in Japan.
Call this a mess.
ThePunishedSnake: Metal Gear Rising keys are not region locked, while gifts are. If someone from Russia gifts you the game, you can't activate it, while you can activate Nuveem and Amazon.com keys :)
dyscode: And you are totally blocked if you are in Japan, you cannot activate it there.
At least I can play it with my German account _while_ I am in Japan. I can lend it from my German family member to my japanese ones, while I am in Germany, though but not while I am in Japan.
Call this a mess.
Yes, because restriction are toward some regions, like Eastern Europe and Asia one.
US keys can be redeemed on EU account, I'm not sure about other countries.
Japanase companies are very aggressive with region locked games.
dyscode: And you are totally blocked if you are in Japan, you cannot activate it there.
Call this a mess.
ThePunishedSnake: Yes, because restriction are toward some regions, like Eastern Europe and Asia one.
US keys can be redeemed on EU account, I'm not sure about other countries.
Japanase companies are very aggressive with region locked games.
yes, because CERO (Japanese PEGI/ ESRB). :-/
Post edited November 28, 2014 by dyscode