It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Final Fantasy XIII for $6.40 at SquareEnix Store

Blizzard as well
World of Warcraft $4.99
Diablo III $19.99
StarCraft II: WoL $9.99
StarCraft II: HotS $9.99

I just know that Blizzard do not accept paypal without link with cc. hm
Post edited November 27, 2014 by pokemaztre
Cyraxpt: Well, to be fair TEW was released way too late (too many games released) and was a technical mess, still, at least it did well on the consoles on the USA (according to NPD).
I find it funny that Minecraft refuses to budge from the best-sellers list.
pokemaztre: Blizzard deals
You messed up the link, "url=" is where you put the link and ]Blizzard[ is was you wanted to do.
Was hopping to see a nice Warcraft 3 deal there, oh well...

Grargar: I find it funny that Minecraft refuses to budge from the best-sellers list.
Well, kids love legos and parents love the room clean of mine-lego-traps + cheap babbysitter.
Post edited November 27, 2014 by Cyraxpt
dyscode: The Evil Within & Sacred 3.
Cyraxpt: Well, to be fair TEW was released way too late (too many games released) and was a technical mess, still, at least it did well on the consoles on the USA (according to NPD).
As for Sacred 3, well deserved, the game is garbage, they went from the traditional rpg formula to a dumb button masher.
indeed, now all that is missing is Risen 3 to 'complete the circle of garbage'... Oh there is -33% Off on Amazon apparently, well...
Post edited November 27, 2014 by dyscode
Grargar: I find it funny that Minecraft refuses to budge from the best-sellers list.
If you think that's bad now, wait until Minecraft is built into Windows 10.
triock: New deal on IGS - Survivalist
https://indiegamestand.com/deal/

DRM-Free + Desura

Interesting BTA :p - Cheats
Sachys: Really good game (aside from the music). Been chatting with the dev and helping solve some bug problems I found (in relation to my own computer / hardware) - he's adding more stuff it seems, but as it is the current builds allow a complete story and that. Worth a dollar I'd say.
Next time to message him, ask for a way to remove the Tool tip icon at the bottom when you look at the map (F4).
It blocks what's down there and you can lose track of things in that area.
Do you think there's any chance of Divinity Original Sin or Wasteland 2 being on sale on GOG any time soon? They're both on offer in the Steam sale but I'd rather have the DRM free version. I'm trying to avoid Steam if I can.
Etcher: Do you think there's any chance of Divinity Original Sin or Wasteland 2 being on sale on GOG any time soon? They're both on offer in the Steam sale but I'd rather have the DRM free version. I'm trying to avoid Steam if I can.
Not sure about Divinity but considering that Wasteland 2 was 20$/€ on Indie gala store and Humble Store i can see it having a similar deal here on gog during the Christmas sales.
Post edited November 27, 2014 by Cyraxpt
Jack Keane 2 (Steam) has a -90% on IndieGala store

Come on. You know you want to.
madth3: Jack Keane 2 (Steam) has a -90% on IndieGala store

Come on. You know you want to.
I *must* thank Jack Keane if during the 1st insomnia I was so bored that I finally opened the community tab and discovered the forums so... it makes me smile.
The Nostalgia bundle is live!
https://groupees.com/nostalgia

For a minimum of $1 you get
Square Heroes - Desura + DRM-Free
Jack Orlando: Director's Cut - Steam + DRM-Free
Monomer - Quite Operational - music (mp3 + FLAC)
D/A/D - The Construct - music (mp3 + FLAC)
Arcade High - Pixel Passion - music (mp3 + FLAC)

For a minimum of $2 you also get
Septerra Core - Steam + DRM-Free
EvilQuest - Steam + Desura + DRM-Free
Droid Bishop - Beyond The Blue - music (mp3 + FLAC)
Robots With Rayguns - RWR (Deluxe Edition) - music (mp3 + FLAC)
Retropunk (graphic novel)

Bonuses
1. GEARCRACK Arena - Steam + DRM-Free - unlocked
2. Gearcrack OST
3. ???
Isn't a game supposed to be unlocked each day with the Indie Royale Mysterious Bundle 2?
Cyraxpt: Isn't a game supposed to be unlocked each day with the Indie Royale Mysterious Bundle 2?
The email said this one will be updated every two days.
Cyraxpt: Isn't a game supposed to be unlocked each day with the Indie Royale Mysterious Bundle 2?
madth3: The email said this one will be updated every two days.
Ah, didn't noticed and assumed it would be like the first one. Well, i guess it's to hold the line until their Christmas bundle...
triock: The Nostalgia bundle is live!
https://groupees.com/nostalgia
I normally love Groupees bundles and especially enjoy the music they give away as a bonus. But even for me this bundle is completely uninteresting.
Post edited November 27, 2014 by PaterAlf