It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BlackThorny: and.. my connection broke. feel free to continue if you spot anything worthwhile :)
Like Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms -50% for 22 hours?
From HB: Games Against Ebola.

Six game developers will stream the creation of new games during 96 hours.
Donate and you will get whatever is created, DRM-Free.
IndieRoyale just hit a new high in ridiculousness. They won't let you use PayPal unless you have a balance to pay with.

Has anyone used a CC directly with them recently?
HypersomniacLive: IndieRoyale just hit a new high in ridiculousness. They won't let you use PayPal unless you have a balance to pay with.

Uhm, with balance do you mean having the money directly on paypal? I don't have any credit on paypal and i've bought that bundle with it, i didn't use credit card since i was stuck on the loading.

Edit: Reading my comment and i was confused with what i've said lol.

Ok, i store my credit cards on paypal but i don't have credit/money directly on paypal (like steam wallet).
I've added a new credit card to paypal and used it to buy the bundle.

---

And regards to my recoup plan, i manage to sold Vanguard cards for .68€ total (4 cards .15€ and the last one 0.8€ since the prices dropped) so i'm confident that i'll regain the lost .79€ and make profit. Thank you people that buy cards! :D
Post edited November 26, 2014 by Cyraxpt
HypersomniacLive: IndieRoyale just hit a new high in ridiculousness. They won't let you use PayPal unless you have a balance to pay with.

I got the Mystery 2 with Paypal, without a balance. (?)
madth3: I got the Mystery 2 with Paypal, without a balance. (?)
I tried to do it and was redirected back to Indie Royal with a message that they only accept direct payments form PayPal, in parenthesis it sated that bank accounts and cards won't cut it) and that I needed to choose a different payment option.

I'm done with Indie Royal if I can't use PayPal without a balance.

Cyraxpt: [...]

[...]
Well, mine was already there as PayPal chose it as payment option.
HypersomniacLive: Well, mine was already there as PayPal chose it as payment option.
Actually so was mine, i forgot that i've made a new (virtual) card to pay but i've tried to pay it with one that was already there and worked, i never used the card created today.
you mean using the "pay with a debit card" option? - always been that was as I remember - though sometimes that based on your country. Hence I didnt even bother looking at the bundle.
Just bought the IR bundle with PayPal and no balance, either. My CC is linked though.
Sachys: you mean using the "pay with a debit card" option? - always been that was as I remember - though sometimes that based on your country. Hence I didnt even bother looking at the bundle.
No, I mean using your PayPal account and your linked to it CC, not use PayPal as guest.
Sachys: you mean using the "pay with a debit card" option? - always been that was as I remember - though sometimes that based on your country. Hence I didnt even bother looking at the bundle.
HypersomniacLive: No, I mean using your PayPal account and your linked to it CC, not use PayPal as guest.
Ah right.
HypersomniacLive: No, I mean using your PayPal account and your linked to it CC, not use PayPal as guest.
Visa debit linked to my paypal. Bought Mystery 2 bundle OK
madth3: I got the Mystery 2 with Paypal, without a balance. (?)
HypersomniacLive: I tried to do it and was redirected back to Indie Royal with a message that they only accept direct payments form PayPal, in parenthesis it sated that bank accounts and cards won't cut it) and that I needed to choose a different payment option.

I'm done with Indie Royal if I can't use PayPal without a balance.

Cyraxpt: [...]

[...]
HypersomniacLive: Well, mine was already there as PayPal chose it as payment option.
I paid directly on by card but can definitely understand your issue. I have a defunct paypal account that isn't linked to a current bank account(when I tried to associate it with my new one it didn't work) and therefore whenever I pay via paypal, I too use the direct method. I cannot understand their decision if this is indeed what they have done, and fortunately a direct input of a card works.
Niggles: Visa debit linked to my paypal. Bought Mystery 2 bundle OK
Perhaps they don't like MaserCard. ;-P

Tarnicus: I paid directly on by card but can definitely understand your issue. I have a defunct paypal account that isn't linked to a current bank account(when I tried to associate it with my new one it didn't work) and therefore whenever I pay via paypal, I too use the direct method. I cannot understand their decision if this is indeed what they have done, and fortunately a direct input of a card works.
That's the thing though, I prefer to not give them my CC info - there's a reason I have a PayPal account. ;-)
The weird thing is that the card is linked to my PayPal account, yet the message I got is that they don't accept payments through PayPal if those are made from a linked bank account or credit card.

BTW, what are you doing online purchasing bungles instead of working on your novels?! ;-D
Niggles: Visa debit linked to my paypal. Bought Mystery 2 bundle OK
HypersomniacLive: Perhaps they don't like MaserCard. ;-P

Tarnicus: I paid directly on by card but can definitely understand your issue. I have a defunct paypal account that isn't linked to a current bank account(when I tried to associate it with my new one it didn't work) and therefore whenever I pay via paypal, I too use the direct method. I cannot understand their decision if this is indeed what they have done, and fortunately a direct input of a card works.
HypersomniacLive: That's the thing though, I prefer to not give them my CC info - there's a reason I have a PayPal account. ;-)
The weird thing is that the card is linked to my PayPal account, yet the message I got is that they don't accept payments through PayPal if those are made from a linked bank account or credit card.

BTW, what are you doing online purchasing bungles instead of working on your novels?! ;-D
Havent tried my reloadable mastercard debit card for a while (it did work linked with paypal before -- when i had money on it ;) . I assume it worked for you previously? ;)