It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BlackThorny: I have an account on Desura and when I login with it It recognizes me - I bought the last mystery (as a gift) how do I see it on site?
Cyraxpt: Uhm, not sure why you quote me but i don't know the answer for that. You should recieve an email with the link for the gifting...
And trust me, i'm the worst person to answer that, i wanted to gift my desura bundles from IR but i couldn't, every bundle that i tried to give away ended in my account, the key IR gives (or the link) is somehow linked to my desura account.
I quoted you because assuming you got this bundle (that I'm thinking to get), and thought you know where do you see it on site once you buy it...
And yes, I have that link in the mail, but I thought you could (should?) see it on site too?
I'm sorry you had no luck gifting Indie royal bundles, but that is exactly why I don't want to temper with the key I got in the mail
- to not attach it to me/my account by mistake and thus render it ungiftable... But I guess we would both benefit from other people's experience :)
Post edited November 26, 2014 by BlackThorny
BlackThorny: And yes, I have that link in the mail, but I thought you could (should?) see it on site too?
If you bought the bundle as a gift, you would be sending that email to the person you want to give the bundle to. Why would you see a second copy yourself?

I got the first Mystery Bundle for myself and I can see it (in a completely non-practical way) by clicking my identifier in the top left, going to "Your collection" and looking for the bundle in the list of bundles that appears.

Apparently, is just easier to keep the email at hand and use that and the site even offers to re-send you those emails.
The Nostalgia bundle preorder - $1 minimum
https://groupees.com/nostalgia
Very off-topic, but...

The Book Humble Bundle - so pink!
I'm blind!
Aaaaah!
amok: :)
Just noticed this. Now with the restrictions on the trading i guess it won't be as popular as in other years, perhaps i'll only get Delver and 911 First Responders from it...
amok: Steam Sale :)
99 Levels to Hell Soundtrack is 0.09$ (91% off)
Defy Gravity is now down to 0.14$ (95% off) - Actually lost a nickel (15 cents) by getting it in the summer sale...
Space Hack is 0.19$ (81% off) Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge (NOT THAT YOU SHOULD EVER BUY IT) is the same.
Also a bunch of minor DLC at same price point and at 0.24$ & Afterfall Insanity - Dirty Arena Edition (76% off).
GEARCRACK Arena 0.29$ (71% off) & Real Horror Stories Ultimate Edition (85% of) & Clans (90% off).& More DLC.
War Operations 0.39$ (90% off) & more DLC.
and.. my connection broke. feel free to continue if you spot anything worthwhile :)
triock: The Nostalgia bundle preorder - $1 minimum
I think I'm officially addicted to spending a buck to get a bunch of games I have no intention of playing.

Something's wrong with me.
BlackThorny: And yes, I have that link in the mail, but I thought you could (should?) see it on site too?
madth3: If you bought the bundle as a gift, you would be sending that email to the person you want to give the bundle to. Why would you see a second copy yourself?

I got the first Mystery Bundle for myself and I can see it (in a completely non-practical way) by clicking my identifier in the top left, going to "Your collection" and looking for the bundle in the list of bundles that appears.

Apparently, is just easier to keep the email at hand and use that and the site even offers to re-send you those emails.
For me it's top right. So I suppose once you click the I own this bundle it doesn't ask you for a key?
I assumed it would be similar to Indie Gala that shows you your linked gifts (even though I have yet to realize how to spot a redeemed one*)

* I have clicked on one of my gifts and got to the point I can send the keys as gifts, yet it still shows exactly like a non used gift.
Grargar:
hi grargar. can you give me a link to the webpage, that shows the price development of steam games, including biggest discounts so far?

can't send pm's right now.
Grargar:
apehater: hi grargar. can you give me a link to the webpage, that shows the price development of steam games, including biggest discounts so far?

Isthereanydeal, but it seems to be down now.
apehater: hi grargar. can you give me a link to the webpage, that shows the price development of steam games, including biggest discounts so far?

Grargar: Isthereanydeal, but it seems to be down now.
thanks,

do you miss the send button in the message menu too
Attachments:
apehater: thanks,

Doesn't the send button appear when you click on the text field?

It currently appears for me, but there have been some times (when my Internet wasn't feeling so great), that it didn't appear.
yogsloth: I think I'm officially addicted to spending a buck to get a bunch of games I have no intention of playing.

Something's wrong with me.
Me thinks the mafia game needs to resume a.s.a.p., then you'll have less time noticing all these bundles. ;-P

triock: The Nostalgia bundle preorder - $1 minimum
Groupees has gone into industrial scale production, I see.
low rated
apehater: thanks,

Grargar: Doesn't the send button appear when you click on the text field?

It currently appears for me, but there have been some times (when my Internet wasn't feeling so great), that it didn't appear.
no it didn't appear even after writing a message. but now its working again. my connection was bad some minutes ago, it seems not to work then.

so if this problem comes back, i'll just have to wait.
Post edited November 26, 2014 by apehater
yogsloth: I think I'm officially addicted to spending a buck to get a bunch of games I have no intention of playing.
And you'll also get music you have no intention of listening
:-)