It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: It's not even part of the 1st tier.
Cyraxpt: Well, that's easy to explain, the internet makes people stupid (yeah, i know, shocking) so it's cool/funny to buy a awfull game and offer it to your friends or random people on the internet. During sales, when that piece of garbage is at 1$/€ people rush it to buy it, therefore, there is a demand for it.

*Sigh*

I sometimes hate the world, i bet there are GOOD indie games that would deserve that cash but instead is wasted in a stupid joke... Yeeiiiii, let's reward bad developers...
Looks like there is more than a few repeats in their own bundles (and some of us complain Humble repeats games.....)
kip68: All of the bundle sites have pretty much gotten terrible lately.
Niggles: Many of them have been going downhill for a while now. I only get Groupees now with the rare IR or Humble....
Yet Groupees is still bottom of the barrel.
Niggles: Many of them have been going downhill for a while now. I only get Groupees now with the rare IR or Humble....
kip68: Yet Groupees is still bottom of the barrel.
id argue IndieGala is.
More from Square Enix:
Eidos Anthology (Steam): Games from the following franchises included: Battlestations, Deus Ex, Hitman, Just Cause, Kane & Lynch, Legacy of Kain, Thief, Tomb Raider: €54.99
Kane & Lynch collection (Steam): €5.00
Hitman collection (steam): €10.00
Deus Ex collection (steam): €8.25
Tomb Raider collection (steam): €20.00
Bundle Bandits, DIG, and Lazy Guy Studio are the true bottom of the barrel, I don't think you can get worse than them.
Post edited November 22, 2014 by spoderman
GamersGate is having a Pre-Thanksgiving sale that lasts 1 day.
Alongside games like Bioshock Infinite and Civilization V, there is also a massive 90% discount on everything SpellForce-related.
kip68: Yet Groupees is still bottom of the barrel.
Niggles: id argue IndieGala is.
It's tight, but Groupees edges them out. Though the one with Shannon Tweed's Attack Of The Groupies (!) and Bad Rats
the Rats' Revenge gives them a run for their money. At least they don't pre-order horrible stuff like that.
Post edited November 22, 2014 by kip68
Niggles: id argue IndieGala is.
kip68: It's tight, but Groupees edges them out. Though the one with Shannon Tweed's Attack Of The Groupies (!) and Bad Rats
the Rats' Revenge gives them a run for their money. At least they don't pre-order horrible stuff like that.
IG when they started had a horrible site (still is IMHO - shit way to access profile) - all sort of typographical errors, a very dodgy system of working out the averages and *Happy Hour* average would magically go up....99% Steam only games (you get the once in a blue moon desura key - dont know why they bother) etc... Groupees has a lower patronage but much better community (look at IG chat in comparison)...yeah ppl go on about that lack of proper backup but hey, IMHO groupees bundles have always been better (since i go with drm free and dump my steam bs).
Binary Domain and Renegade Ops are -75% as the deal of the day on GreenmanGaming
(regular and collection editions)
madth3: Binary Domain and Renegade Ops are -75% as the deal of the day on GreenmanGaming
Both are pretty good games but with *awkward controls* if your trying with keyboard and mouse (almost impossible with Renegade OPS) :/.
So Wings! Remastered (Steam) is $3.75 on GamersGate. This either adds fuel to the Cinemaware fire or is just another GamersGate mistake.
kip68: It's tight, but Groupees edges them out. Though the one with Shannon Tweed's Attack Of The Groupies (!) and Bad Rats
Niggles: IG when they started had a horrible site (still is IMHO - shit way to access profile) - all sort of typographical errors, a very dodgy system of working out the averages and *Happy Hour* average would magically go up....99% Steam only games (you get the once in a blue moon desura key - dont know why they bother) etc... Groupees has a lower patronage but much better community (look at IG chat in comparison)...yeah ppl go on about that lack of proper backup but hey, IMHO groupees bundles have always been better (since i go with drm free and dump my steam bs).
DRM free is nice when it is GOOD games. Most of the Groupees stuff is Z-Grade at best. GOG is the only route to go for DRM free. Not bundle prices, but you can get good stuff. The KissMyBundle thing has left a very bad taste in my mouth for Groupees.
GioVio123: If they odn't have Final Fantasy V on that kind of note, they can kindly fuck off for almost turning this series into a musical
Priceless comment and thanks for the laugh! :)
madth3: Binary Domain and Renegade Ops are -75% as the deal of the day on GreenmanGaming
Niggles: Both are pretty good games but with *awkward controls* if your trying with keyboard and mouse (almost impossible with Renegade OPS) :/.
Renegade Ops is a twin stick shooter.. I don't know why you'd want to play it with KB/M.
Niggles: Both are pretty good games but with *awkward controls* if your trying with keyboard and mouse (almost impossible with Renegade OPS) :/.
spoderman: Renegade Ops is a twin stick shooter.. I don't know why you'd want to play it with KB/M.
Actually did try it with KB/M and got it part working but it was really too awkward to get fun out of it (KB/M not recommended)