It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kip68: Actually, if you reserve for $1 you get the entire bundle.
Crewdroog: oh ok. i was wondering about that, cause on the site it says $1 gets you two games, but then if you look at old bundles it shows a ton of games for a dollar.
They just changed it to seven games.
kip68: Actually, if you reserve for $1 you get the entire bundle.
Crewdroog: oh ok. i was wondering about that, cause on the site it says $1 gets you two games, but then if you look at old bundles it shows a ton of games for a dollar.
Once the bundle actually drops, you will have to purchase at least 2 games for a buck. Each additional game will add a bit more to the price. I am only going by my past experience with Groupees and that is how it usually works. Their ShinyLoot bundles are usually okay. Nothing amazing, but usually worth the dollar. ;)
kip68: Once the bundle actually drops, you will have to purchase at least 2 games for a buck. Each additional game will add a bit more to the price. I am only going by my past experience with Groupees and that is how it usually works. Their ShinyLoot bundles are usually okay. Nothing amazing, but usually worth the dollar. ;)
Aaaaaah, hence reservation! Gotcha. Thanks! :)
kip68: Once the bundle actually drops, you will have to purchase at least 2 games for a buck. Each additional game will add a bit more to the price. I am only going by my past experience with Groupees and that is how it usually works. Their ShinyLoot bundles are usually okay. Nothing amazing, but usually worth the dollar. ;)
Crewdroog: Aaaaaah, hence reservation! Gotcha. Thanks! :)
I once got Tales of Maj'Eyal and Sword of the Stars: The Pit - Gold Edition from a Shiny Loot - Roguelike Bundle on Groupees. I thought that was pretty nice. Groupees does have it moments from time to time.
Groupees Shiny Loot Bundle now up to 9 games - less than an hour left to pre-order
Groupees ShinyLoot 9 bundle now live:

2 game/$1 minimum

Valcarta: Rise of the Demon
Space War Commander
Soulbringer
Conspiracies II
The Island Castaway
FootLOL: Epic Fail League
Gray Matter
Rexzilla
Realms of the Haunting

next bonus:
Dead Hungry Diner

On ShinyLoot, all are DRM-Free/Windows only, except FootLOL: Epic Fail League, which is Windows/Mac and also offers Desura/Steam keys. Steam keys for Soulbringer and Realms of the Haunting are also included directly from Groupees.
Post edited November 16, 2014 by pablodusk
pablodusk: Groupees ShinyLoot 9 bundle now live:

Valcarta: Rise of the Demon
Space War Commander
Soulbringer
Conspiracies II
The Island Castaway
FootLOL: Epic Fail League
Gray Matter
Rexzilla
Realms of the Haunting

2 game/$1 minimum
Glad I reserved this - two really good titles, and a few others look interesting.
wanderer_27: Glad I reserved this - two really good titles, and a few others look interesting.
Same here! Pigs must be flying, because my last two Groupees gambles have actually netted games on my relatively short wishlist (Pirates! and Gray Matter).
I'm glad I didn't reserve this. I already got Gray Matter (actually trying to exchange it for a Gog version here), and It's the only title that has some interest for me (as I have soul bringer on steam and that one I don't care that much to have DRM-Free anyways).
If I will give up trying to exchange my Steam key for Gray Matter I might wait for when this bundle has a 1 title minimum for 0.5$
madth3: Just some details to the Bundle in A Box!
As announced everything is DRM-Free but there are Desura and Steam keys for some of the games.

$1:
Fortis Rex: Rise of the King (Desura)
Train of Afterlife
1Quest (Desura)
Freedom Fall (Steam)
Heroes & Legends - Collectible Cards & Monster Book

$3
Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar (Steam)
Sid Meier's Pirates! + Pirates! Gold (Classic) (Steam)
Dragonsphere (Steam)
President for a day: Floodings (Desura)
Has anyone tried 1Quest or Heroes & Legends? Does Heroes & Legends' combat work like QuestRun (real time, automatic attacks, and you just manage your heroes, PvZ style)?
Post edited November 16, 2014 by Leroux
This is a hardware deal for those in the US.

Sears has the plain blue Nintendo 3DS XL for $59.99.

YES, $59.99. So if you're looking for one, this is an amazing deal, stumbled on it while doing early shopping. Probably today only!
Leroux: ... Does Heroes & Legends' combat work like QuestRun (real time, automatic attacks, and you just manage your heroes, PvZ style)?
Just checked out Heroes & Legends quickly and the mechanics are as you describe and look to be exactly like QuestRun (same developer).
Luned: This is a hardware deal for those in the US.

Sears has the plain blue Nintendo 3DS XL for $59.99.

YES, $59.99. So if you're looking for one, this is an amazing deal, stumbled on it while doing early shopping. Probably today only!
What an amazing deal! Too bad they're already out of stock... :-(
pablodusk: Just checked out Heroes & Legends quickly and the mechanics are as you describe and look to be exactly like QuestRun (same developer).
Ah, so it's the same developer? I thought it was just a copycat. :D Anyway, thanks for checking!
Post edited November 16, 2014 by Leroux
GreenmanGaming has Company of Heroes as the deal of the day