It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: The Humble Store is celebrating 1 year

Some discounts and, as our bearded dwarf posted, they have a free Metro 2033 for 24 hours.
Special note that it expires on 21 November.
<span class="bold"><i>Men of War: Assault Squad 2</i></span> (regular, deluxe or upgrade) is -75% on Steam
trusteft: Got to "love" DRM, they can just grab the game from you lol.
Ragnarblackmane: LOL, actually it's just a store correcting a glitch. What I love are the morons complaining about how they should be able to keep their free stuff because "Gamersgate should honour their mistakes hurrdurr". Yes, it's a huge mistake and yes, they should have gotten it taken care of sooner, but to bemoan the fact is just a sign of entitled first world nonsense.
Oh I know, and I understand Steam for doing this in this case. It is the right thing to do. But that's besides the point. The fact is they can, at will, remove any game from your account. There is nothing you can do about it. It's like going inside your house and taking the disc. You can no longer play it.

Fuck drm.
Post edited November 07, 2014 by trusteft
I have a coupon for 20% off at GamersGate that expires in a week (on the 14th.) It WILL stack with their promo prices. Just reply to this post if you'd like to have it.
genkicolleen: I have a coupon for 20% off at GamersGate that expires in a week (on the 14th.) It WILL stack with their promo prices. Just reply to this post if you'd like to have it.
:S
realkman666: :S
Maybe I should have worded that differently. lol~ Does that mean you'd like to have the coupon?
pointsmaster: Weeklysale on G2A
Please do not advertise that site here. It is not a legitimate business.
genkicolleen: I have a coupon for 20% off at GamersGate that expires in a week (on the 14th.) It WILL stack with their promo prices. Just reply to this post if you'd like to have it.
I thought that coupon is bound to your account, since it contains a ID-snippet of your Profile name?

BTW: Apotheosis is released on Screen 7, today with 75pence off-introduction price for £3 (DRM Free, Desura, Steam, OST)

pointsmaster: Weeklysale on G2A, don't miss it. Offer is Global, no matter where you are from.
www.g2a.com/r/weeklysale09-2014

Best PC and console games!
Offer ends on Monday (3p.m.). New promotions every weekend
I am still not quite convinced, esp with the G2A Shield (see attached pic) this looks rather iffy.
I have to pay $1 to make sure the key that I buy will work? Really?
Attachments:
Post edited November 07, 2014 by dyscode
realkman666: :S
genkicolleen: Maybe I should have worded that differently. lol~ Does that mean you'd like to have the coupon?
I'm tempted, but I'll wait a bit until I buy Valkyria. Thanks. :S
<span class="bold"><i>Stardrive</i></span> is -75% on GreenmanGaming as the deal of the day.

Cities In Motion will be up tomorrow.

Also, <span class="bold"><i>Borderlands</i></span> games and DLC.
Post edited November 07, 2014 by madth3
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/52918/

Price glitch, it will give you base game, special edition DLC and the old games ofr 5€

the normal edition is 30€.
ThePunishedSnake: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/52918/
Price glitch, it will give you base game, special edition DLC and the old games ofr 5€
As it appears to me, it seems the "bundle" only contains the DLC and not the base game.
dyscode: I thought that coupon is bound to your account, since it contains a ID-snippet of your Profile name?

BTW: Apotheosis is released on Screen 7, today with 75pence off-introduction price for £3 (DRM Free, Desura, Steam, OST)

[...]
Cheers, looks interesting. The deal is good till Nov 10, and there's a demo to try out.
ThePunishedSnake: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/52918/
madth3: As it appears to me, it seems the "bundle" only contains the DLC and not the base game.
Steam fixed this.
Groupees has the Build a Greenlight Bundle 13 ready for reserving.

$1.25 for the full bundle, it starts in 18 hours.

And there is also a music one: Cheap Beats Bundle
Post edited November 08, 2014 by madth3