It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ladystrange: Wasteland 2 for $13.27 on the G2A.com/weeklysale

dayum that was fast!!
Tempting but considering that they had problems with keys being removed in the past and that i want this game here on gog i'll pass...
Cyraxpt: Tempting but considering that they had problems with keys being removed in the past and that i want this game here on gog i'll pass...
oh.. i didn't know that. and i had never heard of this site before this sale, so... :)
Anyone already mentioned the Daily Deals on FireFlower Games? Quite a number of titles for adventure games fans, all DRM-free and at pretty good discounts.
BlackThorny: So every purchase nets you an additional game or two? Or perhaps just a purchase above a certain amount as I do see prices below 1$
madth3: As spoderman says, it's random.

According to the forums at Steamgifts, some people have gotten vouchers for 1% discount. (Which would count as a trick instead of a treat). Also, it seems they don't take into account what games you already have in the store so you might get a repeat.

I gambled once and I got things I didn't have so I consider it a good result but I won't give it another round.
This morning I bought Darksiders 1 & 2 and received 2x 25% discount codes with my confirmation together with two extra emails, the first contained one game (X3 The Reunion) and the second had 3 games (Evolve Alpha, Huntsman The Orphanage and Nosgoth Veterans Pack).

I've just made another purchase (a few cheap DLCs to go with my new games) and got duplicates of Huntsman and Nosgoth and a load of 1% discount 'tricks'! Perhaps I should have redeemed the first lot of codes before making that second purchase. :-)
HypersomniacLive: Anyone already mentioned the Daily Deals on FireFlower Games? Quite a number of titles for adventure games fans, all DRM-free and at pretty good discounts.
Ugh thanks.None of the ones i been eyeballing on their sale tho :/
Niggles: Ugh thanks.None of the ones i been eyeballing on their sale tho :/
Their Autumn Sale is still going, and if I understood it correctly, the Daily Deals will last till the end of the Autumn Sale, so don't despair... yet. ;-D
Not sure if it is a glitch, but the 3D Realms Anthology discount has been extended for 1 more day. You currently have 17 more hours to pull the trigger before the price goes back to normal.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Mo-boo!-ile Bundle</span>

PWYW
Rebuild
Oscura: Second Shadow
Containment: The Zombie Puzzler

BTA
Five Nights at Freddy's
Dead Effect Premium
The Walking Dead: Assault

The Spookening is also offered as a free premium game.
So is The Walking Dead game here what we consider DRM-free. The download on the humble site is only 17mb and just a stub installer before it downloads an unknown amount of extra data from an unknown site. From what I can tell with android there is no way to port that to another device.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Mo-boo!-ile Bundle</span>
The Walking Dead: Assault
The Walking Dead: Assault has a strange requirement - back up your device before deleting. That's a bit scary!

Does that mean when you delete your game, it runs 'rm -fr .*' as root to clear out everything in its folder? D'oh! I hope they didn't do it that way.

For the Unix/Linux/Android uninitiated, this deletes all files and folders in your current directory, including a folder named '..', the parent directory. It will delete everything in there, and will keep traversing up your directory tree until it deletes everything in / - the root directory. It is the equivalent of FORMAT C: /y on the command line.
UH. GLITCHGATE!?

Free Warlock 2! (least here it is!)

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-WL2TE/warlock-2-the-exiled
Sachys: UH. GLITCHGATE!?

It worked here too. Thanks!
DotEmu: is having a non interesting Anuman Games are 50% "weekend" deal that will last from October 24th 2014 1PM to October 27th 2014 1PM (GMT +1)
Most of the games here have been on bundles and such, some even DRM-Free like on DotEmu at a much lower price.

madth3: It worked here too. Thanks!
Good stuff. I actually thought I was putting a free dlc in my cart at first. O____o

Also, anyone else noticed a weird time paradox on GOG for the last half hour - some threads still seem to be affected

ehm that will be my 3rd copy work here too btw thanks sachys

Thanks! Got the game.