It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
<span class="bold">The Humble Weekly Bundle: Get Your Learn On</span>

PWYW
Type:Rider (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Crazy Plant Shop (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)

$1
Ludwig (Steam, Windows)

BTA
Sokobond (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Influent + Language Pack (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)

$9
Contraption Maker (Steam, Windows/Mac)
The Counting Kingdom (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)
Post edited October 23, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: Influent + Language Pack (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
If anyone gets this, I'd like to know which language pack it is... or if you can choose. I really want Influent for Korean and for Japanese!

Edited for emphasis. lol~
Post edited October 23, 2014 by genkicolleen
genkicolleen: If anyone gets this, I'd like to know which language pack it is... or if you can choose. I really want Influent for Korean and for Japanese!
I have not bought it but Humble page says:

Target Languages: Japanese, German, Spanish, French, English, Italian, Swedish, Korean, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, Bulgarian, and Latin. Interface: English, German, French, Swedish, Russian, and Japanese.
Deep Silver weekend on Steam

Their most interesting discounts are:

Metro Redux Bundle -50%/€19.99 (-40% separately)
Dead Island Collection -75%/€7.99
Sacred 3 -50%/€24.99
Risen 3 - Titan Lords -33%/€33.49
Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition -60%/€8
Saints Row Ultimate Franchise Pack -75%/€13.74
Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition -66%/€10.19
genkicolleen: If anyone gets this, I'd like to know which language pack it is... or if you can choose. I really want Influent for Korean and for Japanese!

After you buy it you get to choose, it will then create a steam key and give you access to the DRM free files for the language you choose.

samlii: After you buy it you get to choose, it will then create a steam key and give you access to the DRM free files for the language you choose.
That's what I was hoping! Thanks so much! :D

EDIT: Had to get the Korean, at least :)
Post edited October 23, 2014 by genkicolleen
samlii: After you buy it you get to choose, it will then create a steam key and give you access to the DRM free files for the language you choose.
Oh, I did not understood how it worked. I see now.
Halloween is almost here, so have yourself some "Halloween PI"! The Halloween Bundle is up:
http://www.playinjector.com/
Grargar: Deep Silver weekend on Steam

Their most interesting discounts are:

Metro Redux Bundle -50%/€19.99 (-40% separately)
Dead Island Collection -75%/€7.99
Sacred 3 -50%/€24.99
Risen 3 - Titan Lords -33%/€33.49
Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition -60%/€8
Saints Row Ultimate Franchise Pack -75%/€13.74
Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition -66%/€10.19
The Secret Files series and individual titles are also discounted at 75% off, €9.99 for the complete pack.
Influent sounds quite cool, and like a good way to pick up some language basics. I enjoyed Type:Rider, it's a fun game for fans of typography.
<span class="bold"><i>Arma 3</i></span> is free to play for the weekend and -50% on Steam

and

<span class="bold"><i>Gunpoint</i></span> is -80%, in case you don't have it already
Post edited October 23, 2014 by madth3
IAmSinistar: Influent sounds quite cool, and like a good way to pick up some language basics. I enjoyed Type:Rider, it's a fun game for fans of typography.
They chose well for the tiers. The only game I liked the look of in the $1 tier was Type:Rider.
And the ones I'm really interested in (and learning) are Sokobond and Influent. I feel like learning some Latin!
IAmSinistar: Influent sounds quite cool, and like a good way to pick up some language basics.
I'm curious about that one, too, but from what I gathered you just walk around your apartment clicking on household things and learn the words? That seems very limited in scope, a predefined small vocabulary of things without real context and no phrases. Did anyone try it out yet?
Leroux: I'm curious about that one, too, but from what I gathered you just walk around your apartment clicking on household things and learn the words? That seems very limited in scope, a predefined small vocabulary of things without real context and no phrases. Did anyone try it out yet?
I can't download Influent until I get home, but I hope to do so tonight ^__^
Groupees WGN Arena bundle (Steam)
https://groupees.com/wgn

Arena : Cyber Evolution (Founder's Pack DLC)
Ethan: Meteor Hunter
Orbital Gear
Grimind
Chip
Space Farmers