It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Humble Store's daily deal is back. Today's daily deal is Meridian: New World (Steam) -60%/€5.19.
Vitek: And people still buy games on release? This one was released less than month ago.
Add to this Shadow of Morder which is on sale and is even younger and there is no point in not waiting.
To be fair, the game was available as Early Acess for some months, the ones REALLY interested on that game bought it early, checking the stats i guess not alot of people bought it therefore the need to lower the price so early. The game game was also featured in a bundle recently, if i remember correctly it was tier 3 (around 7€) of a Humble bundle.

Then again, with so much games coming out on pc it makes it hard to buy at full price unless you REALLY want it, i mean, you already know that it will eventually end up on a bundle, i could buy Gods Will be Watching cheap but between my backlog and the high possibility of ending in a bundle, why should i buy it?
So Gourpees BM11 is:

Project Temporality
Boo Bunny Plague - Deluxe Edition
Tesla Breaks the World!
Voyage: Journey to the Moon
Braveland
Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader
Darkstone
Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal"

DRMFree, Steam, GOG mix.

with 5 more possible Boni
the wholw Bundle would cost you now $4.25, min of 2 games for $1.25
Post edited October 22, 2014 by dyscode
dyscode: So Gourpees BM11 is:

Project Temporality
Tesla Breaks the World!
Braveland
Darkstone
Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal"

It's the 15th Be Mine. :P

In addition, it's a "build a bundle" bundle, in which you select 2 out of the 8 games, each for $0.5 (with the exception of Project Temporality, which costs $0.75).

Project Temporality (Steam)
Boo Bunny Plague - Deluxe Edition (Steam)
Tesla Breaks the World! (Steam)
Voyage: Journey to the Moon (Steam)
Braveland (DRM-Free/Steam)
Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader (DRM-Free/GOG)
Darkstone (DRM-Free/Steam)
Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (DRM-Free/Steam)

1st out of 5 bonuses is Monodeer - Get Hyper, a music album recorded on a Gameboy.
dyscode: So Gourpees BM11 is:

Project Temporality
Tesla Breaks the World!
Braveland
Darkstone
Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal"

DRMFree, Steam, GOG mix.

GOG key for Lionheart expires Oct 21, 2015, if anyone wanted to know.
This is the first bundle I preordered that I'm not disappointed in.
Exoanthrope: This is the first bundle I preordered that I'm not disappointed in.
Yes, pretty solid IMHO, too.
dyscode: So Groupees BM15 is:

Project Temporality
Tesla Breaks the World!
Braveland
Darkstone
Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal"

DRMFree, Steam, GOG mix.

Not too shabby, didn't have most of the games yet. :D
Post edited October 23, 2014 by Impaler26
If anyone wants, I'll accept literally any GOG game I don't already have in trade for the entire set of giftable links in the bundle (minus Lionheart).
Pajama: Has anyone played 'Roaming Fortress' from the Humble Merge Games sale? Is it any good? Thanks :)
fartheststar: I liked Roaming Fortress quite a bit until it got to a level I couldn't beat. You equip this big roaming beast with spears, archers, catapults, magic, other things, and fight as you march through the territory to reclaim land. You manually can control some of the weapons, and some you can automate depending on how you equip your beast.

Again, I really enjoyed it, but got to level later on that I couldn't beat and never got past, so game pretty much ended for me there - but was fun what I played.
ThePunishedSnake: New Indiegala:

https://www.indiegala.com/
fartheststar: I picked this one up. Mind Path to Thalamus looks like my kind of game, and Cloud Chamber and Book of Unwritten tales also seems interesting. I'm building quite a collection from Indie Gala.
As I said, I don't know. Mind seems really nice, I had it wishlisted since release, but there's something I'm not sure about it :S
dyscode: So Groupees BM15 is:

Project Temporality
Tesla Breaks the World!
Braveland
Darkstone
Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal"

DRMFree, Steam, GOG mix.

Impaler26: Not too shabby, didn't have most of the games yet. :D
Holy smokes! That was totally worth $2. I'm delighted. And I did not have Lionheart already.
Does anyone know if Meridian4 also does DRM-free? Might poke them about Voyage: Journey to the Moon.
HypersomniacLive: Does anyone know if Meridian4 also does DRM-free? Might poke them about Voyage: Journey to the Moon.
You mean in general? Yes, they do. [url=http://www.gamersgate.com/games?filter=publisher:32,feature:12&prio=topsellers&state=available]GamersGate[/url] features quite a few DRM-Free games from them. As for Voyage: Journey to the Moon, it is currently sold only on Steam from what I can see.

Edit: Actually scratch that last part. The game is only published by Meridian4 on Steam. In other places, like GamersGate, it is self-published by Anuman with the name Journey to the Center of the Moon.
Post edited October 23, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: You mean in general? Yes, they do. [url=http://www.gamersgate.com/games?filter=publisher:32,feature:12&prio=topsellers&state=available]GamersGate[/url] features quite a few DRM-Free games from them. As for Voyage: Journey to the Moon, it is currently sold only on Steam from what I can see.

Edit: Actually scratch that last part. The game is only published by Meridian4 on Steam. In other places, like GamersGate, it is self-published by Anuman with the name Journey to the Center of the Moon.
Hmm, that doesn't really help though if Meridian4 doesn't maintain a DRM-free standalone version. Might shoot them a note inquiring about it anyway.

Cheers.
HypersomniacLive: Does anyone know if Meridian4 also does DRM-free? Might poke them about Voyage: Journey to the Moon.
Not sure if I understand what you are looking for.
DotEmu sells Journey to the Moon DRM free. Not published by Meridian 4 but by Anuman.
Post edited October 23, 2014 by gixgox
Half DRM-free, and that's the half I already own. Good thing I saved my money. :)

Nice mix of titles. A shame that Spy Fox isn't on GOG. I know a lot of GOGnards here are parents who would like those games for their kids (and themselves).
gixgox: Not sure if I understand what you are looking for.
DotEmu sells Journey to the Moon DRM free. Not published by Meridian 4 but by Anuman.
I'm looking to see if poking Meridian4 could result in them adding a DRM-free installer to the bundle; if all they handle is the Steam version it's highly unlikely, but if they also publish the game DRM-free, then there might be a chance.

Hope it's clearer now. :-)