It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Humble Mo-boo!-ile Bundle</span>

PWYW
Rebuild
Oscura: Second Shadow
Containment: The Zombie Puzzler

BTA
Five Nights at Freddy's
Dead Effect Premium
The Walking Dead: Assault

The Spookening is also offered as a free premium game.
Post edited October 22, 2014 by Grargar
HypersomniacLive: And remember the Anuman titles I mentioned a couple of days ago? Well, Chicago 1930, Sinking Island, Cleopatra: A Queen's Destiny and Destination: Treasure Island are 75% off as part of their Daily Deal.
Nice! Tempting to grab all four. Would be nice to know if they're coming to GOG though...

Good base tier. Been wanting a copy of Rebuild for my tablet.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Mo-boo!-ile Bundle</span>

<snip>

And it seems there will be another free game in four days.
IAmSinistar: Good base tier. Been wanting a copy of Rebuild for my tablet.
It's a good casual management game, i've played it when it came out on another bundle (indiegala perhaps?)

ThePunishedSnake: New Indiegala:

https://www.indiegala.com/

Depths of Fear :: Knossos (Steam)
To anyone thinking about buying this bundle to get this game, well, it's a broken mess, it's made by one guy but it's hard to forgive the flaws, terrible AI, objects stuck on the map, falling through the floor and dying, etc. It's a shame, it's a neat idea but poorly implemented.

PWYW
Rebuild

BTA
Five Nights at Freddy's
Dead Effect Premium

Rebuild is totally worth the $1. :)
Humble Store's daily deal is back. Today's daily deal is Meridian: New World (Steam) -60%/€5.19.
Post edited October 22, 2014 by Grargar

PWYW
Rebuild

BTA
Five Nights at Freddy's
Dead Effect Premium

No smartphone, but this one looks pretty nice. =D
Cyraxpt: It's a good casual management game, i've played it when it came out on another bundle (indiegala perhaps?)

To anyone thinking about buying this bundle to get this game, well, it's a broken mess, it's made by one guy but it's hard to forgive the flaws, terrible AI, objects stuck on the map, falling through the floor and dying, etc. It's a shame, it's a neat idea but poorly implemented.
Thank you. I saw it when it was a weeklong deal on Steam and I was considering it...
Post edited October 22, 2014 by madth3
edit: obviously ninjad :P
Post edited October 22, 2014 by BlackThorny
New Bundlestars Lord of the Ring $10:

LEGO Hobbit 1 + 3 DLC,
LEGO LOTR ,
War in the North

Guardians of Middle-earth
Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure

The first 3 are totally worth it, though the Hobbit DLC is totally optional, yet somewhat flavorful.
War in the North is much better in co-op. I guess there should be plenty of other unsed Bundle Keys offerd on the nets, as it sold in the $1 tier before.
Don't know how Guardians has developed but last time I check it was considered pretty bad.
Post edited October 22, 2014 by dyscode
dyscode: snip
Ninja'd.
blotunga: I too drink $5 beers here sometimes, but only some belgian beers cost that much here (in the supermarket you can get local beer for under $1).
IAmSinistar: It's the local craft beers that are expensive here (but worth it). The pisswater national brands are cheap, and rightfully so.

blotunga: It's an admirable collection, especially because you don't use steam.
IAmSinistar: Thanks! Almost half of it is comprised of GOG titles, the rest are purchases or bundles from various other places (Desura, ShinyLoot, DotEmu, FireFlowerGames, etc). My bundle buying has greatly decreased over time, as have my non-GOG purchases.
I do miss some Sierra Nevada... oh well maybe next year I'll have some in the US. Who knows...
Grargar: Humble Store's daily deal is back. Today's daily deal is Meridian: New World (Steam) -60%/€5.19.
And people still buy games on release? This one was released less than month ago.
Add to this Shadow of Morder which is on sale and is even younger and there is no point in not waiting.

Minimum $1
Streets of Chaos (Download + Greenlight)
Bermuda (Desura + Greenlight)
Haegemonia: Legions of Iron (Steam)
Haegemonia: The Solon Heritage (Steam)

$3.99 (for the first 24 hours) you can also get

The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Deluxe Edition (Steam)
Cloud Chamber (Steam)
Mind: Path to Thalamus (Steam)
Depths of Fear :: Knossos (Steam)
Locked game 1 (Steam)
Locked game 2 (Steam)
Locked game 3 (Steam)

Mind Path of Talamus is on my wishlist, but I don't know. There are a lot of positive reviews, but something stops me.
I'm wanting to believe The Critter Chronicles to be amongst the locked games, which will probably make it an instabuy for me...
But I want it now, and what if It won't be amongst the games? decisions decisions
Pajama: Has anyone played 'Roaming Fortress' from the Humble Merge Games sale? Is it any good? Thanks :)
I liked Roaming Fortress quite a bit until it got to a level I couldn't beat. You equip this big roaming beast with spears, archers, catapults, magic, other things, and fight as you march through the territory to reclaim land. You manually can control some of the weapons, and some you can automate depending on how you equip your beast.

Again, I really enjoyed it, but got to level later on that I couldn't beat and never got past, so game pretty much ended for me there - but was fun what I played.

I picked this one up. Mind Path to Thalamus looks like my kind of game, and Cloud Chamber and Book of Unwritten tales also seems interesting. I'm building quite a collection from Indie Gala.
Post edited October 22, 2014 by fartheststar