It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Getcomposted: Groupees Be Mine 15 bundle is now available for Pre-Order for the minimum of $2.
If you don't reserve the bundle, does the price go up, once you know exactly the games in it?
Getcomposted: Groupees Be Mine 15 bundle is now available for Pre-Order for the minimum of $2.
phandom: If you don't reserve the bundle, does the price go up, once you know exactly the games in it?
Yes, the price will go up when the bundle goes live.
Impaler26: Just pre-ordered it. Looking forward to see which lousy... err... i mean great games will be in this bundle. :D
Niggles: Only for u to find out its all desura or drm free ;).
That would be nice as i have a bunch of Desura games on my wishlist. :D
Niggles: who hasnt got it? :P
*timidly raises hand*
Niggles: who hasnt got it? :P
HypersomniacLive: *timidly raises hand*
Me neither. If it is in the bundle, I will now though, because I got suckered again by the promise of cheap games.
hummer010: Me neither. If it is in the bundle, I will now though, because I got suckered again by the promise of cheap games.
XD - perhaps you need someone to help you practice self-restraint. :-)
At least it's a game I don't own!
Hurm, I think I'll pass on the pre-order, even with a GOG key included since I probably already have that one. I suspect there will be only one or two games I want, and it's a crapshoot if they'll actually be DRM-free even then.
IAmSinistar: Hurm, I think I'll pass on the pre-order, even with a GOG key included since I probably already have that one. I suspect there will be only one or two games I want, and it's a crapshoot if they'll actually be DRM-free even then.
If it helps, someone said the game appears to be Lionheart
IAmSinistar: Hurm, I think I'll pass on the pre-order, even with a GOG key included since I probably already have that one. I suspect there will be only one or two games I want, and it's a crapshoot if they'll actually be DRM-free even then.
RWarehall: If it helps, someone said the game appears to be Lionheart
Yep, already have it on GOG. Glad I held off then.
RWarehall: If it helps, someone said the game appears to be Lionheart
Hmm, if Lionheart is included, then I want it. Though my last 2 reservations from Groupees were a bust :(
Post edited October 22, 2014 by blotunga
HypersomniacLive: *timidly raises hand*
hummer010: Me neither. If it is in the bundle, I will now though, because I got suckered again by the promise of cheap games.
Yep, me too. It's that $1 or $2 thing. When it's cheaper than a subway ride, I generally just go for it, and then I have all these unplayed games lying around and I wonder where they came from.
LinustheBold: Yep, me too. It's that $1 or $2 thing. When it's cheaper than a subway ride, I generally just go for it, and then I have all these unplayed games lying around and I wonder where they came from.
I use beer as a unit of measure. A beer in the city is about 2usd so if it's less than a beer then I usually get it.
blotunga: I use beer as a unit of measure. A beer in the city is about 2usd so if it's less than a beer then I usually get it.
Ha! I should switch to that standard - the kind of beer I drink is $6 to $8. It would make things pretty easy!
LinustheBold: Ha! I should switch to that standard - the kind of beer I drink is $6 to $8. It would make things pretty easy!
Likewise. I could use coffee as my measure, except that usually runs $3-$4. $1-$2 is what I usually drop in the Tips jar at places, so that'll be my metric.

These days though it isn't the price of the bundle that makes me decide. It whether or not it contains enough games I want. I don't want to grow the monstrous backlog needlessly, so if the proportion of wanted games to indifferent ones isn't high enough, I don't plunk down on it.