It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: Well, there is a way. Download the whole motherf'r to your dropbox account and turn it into a unique, tradeable link there. That's what I've done. :)
That's against the Terms of Service of any store as far as I know.
madth3: You can gift easily any keys for GOG / Desura / ShinyLoot / Steam but there is no way to gift the DRM-Free games separately, they all remain in a single page or tied to an account. HB works the same way.
yogsloth: Well, there is a way. Download the whole motherf'r to your dropbox account and turn it into a unique, tradeable link there. That's what I've done. :)
Or direct link your shortcut.
madth3: That's against the Terms of Service of any store as far as I know.
Even if you never install it yourself and delete the fileas soon as it's traded? Hmmm, might have done this wrong then. I legitimately don't want to be a bad guy here.
Interesting, i might preorder that groupees bund... AUUUUUUUUU!!! WHAT THE HELL? WHO SLAPPED ME?
BlackThorny: ... if the Gog key expire ...
You can enter the key in the GOG redeem page and it will tell you the expiration date. If it does expire, it's possible that you can convert it to a gift key that doesn't expire.

madth3: This will have no tiers per se but there is the posibbility that not all games will have the same value, some could cost $0.50 and others $1. See an old example.
That one was a "build a bundle". Looking at the last few "Be Mine" bundles, they have two tiers, one $1 and one ~$4.

Cyraxpt: Interesting, i might preorder that groupees bund... AUUUUUUUUU!!! WHAT THE HELL? WHO SLAPPED ME?
Haha, my brain says no, my finger says click click click!
pablodusk: That one was a "build a bundle". Looking at the last few "Be Mine" bundles, they have two tiers, one $1 and one ~$4.
You're right. I don't why I went thinking of a "build a bundle".

Damn!
Now I'm thinking of buying...
pablodusk: That one was a "build a bundle". Looking at the last few "Be Mine" bundles, they have two tiers, one $1 and one ~$4.
To be fair, this one says "Customize your bundle from a collection of 8 games + lots of bonuses", which begs the question how much customization there can really be.
Groupee's new gimmicks make a terrible mess of the chat, though it's hard to scroll through I found two more guesses:

http://www.dotemu.com/en/download-game/161/journey-to-the-moon
and
GOG contributes 2000 keys for AvD http://www.gog.com/game/aliens_versus_predator_classic_2000

(Journey to the moon could of course be a Steam key instead of DotEmu.)
Post edited October 22, 2014 by gixgox
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar is -75% at Steam
Pheace: To be fair, this one says "Customize your bundle from a collection of 8 games + lots of bonuses", which begs the question how much customization there can really be.
True! I guess it could be a change in the formula.
madth3: Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar is -75% at Steam
Is this worth it?
Getcomposted: Groupees Be Mine 15 bundle is now available for Pre-Order for the minimum of $2.
Impaler26: Just pre-ordered it. Looking forward to see which lousy... err... i mean great games will be in this bundle. :D
Only for u to find out its all desura or drm free ;).
Getcomposted: Groupees Be Mine 15 bundle is now available for Pre-Order for the minimum of $2.
IAmSinistar: $2? There must be a game actually worth having in this one. ;)
Well their last one u could reserve turned out to be pretty good right? ;)..lets see how many drm free games are in this one (if i recall be mine's usually heavy on Sh....er...Steam stuff :P)
Post edited October 22, 2014 by Niggles
The GOG game in BM15 appears to be Lionheart
spoderman: The GOG game in BM15 appears to be Lionheart
who hasnt got it? :P
Has anyone played 'Roaming Fortress' from the Humble Merge Games sale? Is it any good? Thanks :)