It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">The Humble Flash Bundle: Extra Life</span>

PWYW
Potatoman Seeks the Troof (DRM-Free, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Trove Closed Beta - Humble Extra Life Starter Pack (Windows)
Defiance - Humble Extra Life Starter Pack (Windows)
Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)
Twitch Turbo 30-Day Subscription
reddit gold 30-Day Subscription
Landmark 1-Week Closed Betakey (Windows)

$6
You Don't Know Jack Classic Pack (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)
King Arthur's Gold (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Speedrunners Early Access (Steam, Windows)
RIFT - Humble Extra Life Starter Pack (Windows)

$13
Nom Nom Galaxy Early Access (Steam, Windows)
King Arthur's Gold Squad Pack +3 Additional Copies (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Post edited October 20, 2014 by Grargar
Thanks info Grargar. Looks like a collection of Demos and time limited offerings, with some social games at the higher leves. I'll have to pass. While I'm good with IRL social games, I'm not much for the social media games.

Reminds me of that old (ancient?) candy commercial:
Kid: You put your social media into my game
Grumpy old man: You put your game into my social media
[both try it]
Both: We love it!

source
MaxFulvus: Is someone already played Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition ? I heard it was a buggy piece of s*** where you play really in the dark most of the time, but it seems so trashy (whore zombies O_o) that it maybe deserves a try, no ?
Are you only interested in that particular game? I can give it to you.
Ionball 2: Ionstorm (Steam) is free on Indie Gala: https://www.indiegala.com/extra
Azrael360: Ionball 2: Ionstorm (Steam) is free on Indie Gala: https://www.indiegala.com/extra
Yeah :p - http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post50953
IAmSinistar: [...]

I'll probably also be grabbing Gold Rush! Classic, since it seems to be one that GOG has turned down and thus I won't be getting here.

[...]
I was also looking at it, and noticed that it's a $1=1€ conversion. ॓_॔

What is more interesting, is that within the past few days the following games by Anuman were released on FireFlower Games:

Chicago 1930
Sinking Island
Road to India
Cleopatra: A Queen's Destiny
Destination: Treasure Island
Salammb&ocirc;

Out of those, only Salammbô is on Steam (and at half price than on FireFlower Games), but under a different publisher (Meridian4).

Could this mean that they might be coming here too? In the not so distant future?
HypersomniacLive: Could this mean that they might be coming here too? In the not so distant future?
I wouldn't necessarily be holding my breath. Those games are available on DotEmu and GamersGate for quite a long time. Plus, the last Anuman release was 6 months ago (Dracula 5).
Grargar: I wouldn't necessarily be holding my breath. Those games are available on DotEmu and GamersGate for quite a long time. Plus, the last Anuman release was 6 months ago (Dracula 5).
Agreed, but then GOG is not the fastest when it comes to these things, so perhaps there's hope?
HypersomniacLive: Agreed, but then GOG is not the fastest when it comes to these things, so perhaps there's hope?
I really don't know anymore. Every release here will be accompanied by complaints. Games from Anuman? Too niche. Classic games? Not the one I wanted. Indie games? Where are the classics? And of course, the biggest cliché of them all; it's already been on DotEmu/GamersGate/Humble/Steam, whatever.
MaxFulvus: Is someone already played Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition ? I heard it was a buggy piece of s*** where you play really in the dark most of the time, but it seems so trashy (whore zombies O_o) that it maybe deserves a try, no ?
dyscode: Here watch this and shiver:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qzY49-iK-A#t=24 And according to the reviews for the Ultimate Edition this has not changed one bit.

PS: I have a too soft spot for 'bad / underrated' games, too but this is close to the quality of Air Control, IMHO and I won't drop $1 on it.
While Blackbay Asylum and Splatter seem to be THE games of the deal.
Necronomicon is nice but has some insanely hard puzzle early mid game.

and as a side note: the Steam versions Of Dracula are cut down versions that differ from the GOG Versions, which are the full experience.
Thanks for the advices :) I think I have to stay away of Into the Dark !
Concerning Necronomicon, it's a good game, inspired by The Case of Charles Dexter Ward, but a bit too short and easy IMO ( I guess you speak about the dusts puzzles ? Yes, alchemy is hard but interesting ).
Grargar: I really don't know anymore. Every release here will be accompanied by complaints. Games from Anuman? Too niche. Classic games? Not the one I wanted. Indie games? Where are the classics? And of course, the biggest cliché of them all; it's already been on DotEmu/GamersGate/Humble/Steam, whatever.
This is sadly an irrefutable fact for quite some time on this board. Hopefully the upcoming big publisher will manage to bring some more collective joy here, though I can already see it - "meh! I wanted publisher Y, not X!".
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Flash Bundle: Extra Life</span>

PWYW
Potatoman Seeks the Troof (DRM-Free, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Trove Closed Beta - Humble Extra Life Starter Pack (Windows)
Defiance - Humble Extra Life Starter Pack (Windows)
Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)
Twitch Turbo 30-Day Subscription
reddit gold 30-Day Subscription
Landmark 1-Week Closed Betakey (Windows)

$6
You Don't Know Jack Classic Pack (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)
King Arthur's Gold (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Speedrunners Early Access (Steam, Windows)
RIFT - Humble Extra Life Starter Pack (Windows)

$13
Nom Nom Galaxy Early Access (Steam, Windows)
King Arthur's Gold Squad Pack +3 Additional Copies (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
one of the worst.humble offerings for a while
Niggles: one of the worst.humble offerings for a while
Careful now. You don't want to summon the Hammerwatch "bundle" again. :P
dyscode: and as a side note: the Steam versions Of Dracula are cut down versions that differ from the GOG Versions, which are the full experience.
Oy, thanks for the reminder. Really wish Anuman kept those butchered versions on mobiles...
Post edited October 21, 2014 by MoP
Niggles: one of the worst.humble offerings for a while
Grargar: Careful now. You don't want to summon the Hammerwatch "bundle" again. :P
But but, Hammerwatch is a good game.