It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks!

I see Starpoint Gemini Gold is one of the sale titles. Might be worth picking up, now that GOG has the sequel. This edition includes the DLC too.

I've had some interest in checking out ULTRAWORLD, a shame it doesn't have a generous discount like most of the other titles.
Impaler26: Autumn Sale at FireFlower Games:

http://fireflowergames.com/sale/autumn-sale/

114 Games (and soundtracks) on sale starting at €0.50.
if you don't mind Ossuary is made with Adobe AIR get this otherworldly quirky and intelligent adventure. Totally worth €2
It also has a Demo which is kinda forestory, so be sure to try the, first/ too.
It's also on Greenlight.
Post edited October 20, 2014 by dyscode
A pretty good bundle at bundlestars

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/supernatural-bundle/

Into the dark alone is worth the bundle price.
Supernatural Bundle

Pay only €3.59/$3.99 for a bloodcurdling bundle of 10 terrifying Steam games. Save $110!

Splatter - Blood Red Edition
Blackbay Asylum
Dracula Trilogy
Dracula 4 and 5 Special Steam Edition
Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition
Larva Mortus
Necronomicon: The Dawning of Darkness
Pixel Puzzles: Undeadz
White Noise Online
Zombie Solitaire
IAmSinistar: Thanks!

I see Starpoint Gemini Gold is one of the sale titles. Might be worth picking up, now that GOG has the sequel. This edition includes the DLC too.

I've had some interest in checking out ULTRAWORLD, a shame it doesn't have a generous discount like most of the other titles.
any other recommendations? :)
triock: Snip
Splatter - Blood Red Edition - Looks like another top down view maw the zombies shooter, meh.
Blackbay Asylum - Looks interesting, at least original.
Dracula Trilogy - Not sure if i would play it.
Dracula 4 and 5 Special Steam Edition - Already have it here on gog.
Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition - Ultimate trash indeed.
Larva Mortus - ZZZZZZzzzzzz.
Necronomicon: The Dawning of Darkness - Meh and apparently it's broken.
Pixel Puzzles: Undeadz - Looks interesting to play when i'm not in the mood for more "serious" games.
White Noise Online - ...
Zombie Solitaire - Same as Pixel Puzzles UndeadZ.

3.6€ for BlackBay Asylum, Pixel Puzzles UndeadZZZZZZZZLOOKIT'SZFORZOMBIE,CLEAVERUH? and Zombie Solitaire, uhm...

Does anyone recommends BlackBay Asylum?
New weekly Monday bundle from IndieGala.

Every Monday Bundle for $1.99

Contains the following:
Rabbit Hole 3D - Steam edition
Triblaster
Antisquad
Secret of the Magic Crystals
Secret of the Magic Crystals - The Race
Roboblitz
Frederic - Resurrection of Music
Playing History - The Plague (Greenlight)

The reviews for Secret of the Magic Crystals are worth a read, by the way. More entertaining than the game in some cases. =D
Otherwise, can't say much about these games, since I haven't heard of most of them before.
Post edited October 20, 2014 by expopower
Mortal Kombat Arcade Collection
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
and the Mortal Kombat Bundle which contains both

are -75% as GMG Daily Deal
(All for Steam)
Niggles: any other recommendations? :)
In alphabetical order...

I have the AGON games (, [url=http://fireflowergames.com/shop/agon-the-lost-sword-of-toledo/]2) but haven't played them yet. Good prices for fans of P&C adventures.

akhliber recommended Another Perspective and I'm planning on trying it soon. Apparently it's a one-day game that compares favourably to the Escape Goat series.

I'll probably also be grabbing Gold Rush! Classic, since it seems to be one that GOG has turned down and thus I won't be getting here.

I'm always up for recommending Inescapable, it's great fun and incredible for the amount of gameplay packed into the tiny file. It plays like a particularly good Sega Genesis platform exploration game.

Nihilumbra is another that I have but haven't played yet. It looks good, and the price is really sweet in this sale.

And lastly, I've heard good things about Words for Evil. Might toss that in my cart as well.
Niggles: any other recommendations? :)
IAmSinistar: In alphabetical order...

I have the AGON games (, [url=http://fireflowergames.com/shop/agon-the-lost-sword-of-toledo/]2) but haven't played them yet. Good prices for fans of P&C adventures.

akhliber recommended Another Perspective and I'm planning on trying it soon. Apparently it's a one-day game that compares favourably to the Escape Goat series.

I'll probably also be grabbing Gold Rush! Classic, since it seems to be one that GOG has turned down and thus I won't be getting here.

I'm always up for recommending Inescapable, it's great fun and incredible for the amount of gameplay packed into the tiny file. It plays like a particularly good Sega Genesis platform exploration game.

Nihilumbra is another that I have but haven't played yet. It looks good, and the price is really sweet in this sale.

And lastly, I've heard good things about Words for Evil. Might toss that in my cart as well.
Wow what a list. Ill definitely look at them later today. Words for Evil looks interesting in particular.. i think another game had a similar game mechanic (cant remember it...) :).
Niggles: Wow what a list. Ill definitely look at them later today. Words for Evil looks interesting in particular.. i think another game had a similar game mechanic (cant remember it...) :).
Possibly Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey? I've confused the games with each other before.
IAmSinistar: Possibly Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey? I've confused the games with each other before.
That's the one.
Niggles: Wow what a list. Ill definitely look at them later today. Words for Evil looks interesting in particular.. i think another game had a similar game mechanic (cant remember it...) :).
IAmSinistar: Possibly Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey? I've confused the games with each other before.
thanks for the headup. It might or might have been the one..but ill look into that as well :)
triock: Supernatural Bundle

Pay only €3.59/$3.99 for a bloodcurdling bundle of 10 terrifying Steam games. Save $110!

Blackbay Asylum
Dracula Trilogy
Larva Mortus
White Noise Online
Zombie Solitaire
Is someone already played Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition ? I heard it was a buggy piece of s*** where you play really in the dark most of the time, but it seems so trashy (whore zombies O_o) that it maybe deserves a try, no ?
triock: Supernatural Bundle

Blackbay Asylum
Dracula Trilogy
Larva Mortus
White Noise Online
Zombie Solitaire
MaxFulvus: Is someone already played Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition ? I heard it was a buggy piece of s*** where you play really in the dark most of the time, but it seems so trashy (whore zombies O_o) that it maybe deserves a try, no ?
Here watch this and shiver:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qzY49-iK-A#t=24 And according to the reviews for the Ultimate Edition this has not changed one bit.

PS: I have a too soft spot for 'bad / underrated' games, too but this is close to the quality of Air Control, IMHO and I won't drop $1 on it.
While Blackbay Asylum and Splatter seem to be THE games of the deal.
Necronomicon is nice but has some insanely hard puzzle early mid game.

and as a side note: the Steam versions Of Dracula are cut down versions that differ from the GOG Versions, which are the full experience.
Post edited October 20, 2014 by dyscode