It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The only gaming deals I'm going for this weekend, if any, are GOG'S own deals. Everything else seems rather meh to me.
Post edited October 17, 2014 by Getcomposted
IG Wartime Bundle
https://www.indiegala.com/wartime

Pay $3.99 or more to get this bundle and SAVE 95% before price increases!

Faces of War
Men of War
Men of War Assault Squad + DLC Pack
Men of War Red Tide
Theatre of War 2 Africa 1943
Theatre of War 2 Centauro
Afterfall insanity 500,000 keys to go

http://www.vg247.com/2014/10/15/new-free-steam-keys-giveaway/
JaqFrost: I like ShinyLoot. =P Hopefully there's something good in the bundle.
PaterAlf: Alter Ego
Crazy Machines 1.5
Curse of Slate Rock Manor
DROD: King Dugan's Dungeon
Elements: Soul of Fire
Lylian - Episode One
Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta - Episode 1

Bonuses:
DROD: The City Beneath
?
?
Well, the got another $1 out of me - this is a good time to fill 2 holes in my DROD collection. I had a hard time picking a second game though...
hummer010: Well, the got another $1 out of me - this is a good time to fill 2 holes in my DROD collection. I had a hard time picking a second game though...
:-)

I'm precisely thinking to pick the DROD and I hope the bonus will unlock. I still don't know what to get for a second game. I already have Crazy Machines.
hummer010: Well, the got another $1 out of me - this is a good time to fill 2 holes in my DROD collection. I had a hard time picking a second game though...
madth3: :-)

I'm precisely thinking to pick the DROD and I hope the bonus will unlock. I still don't know what to get for a second game. I already have Crazy Machines.
I was in the same predicament. I went with Alter Ego. If the bonus unlocks, I will have all of the DROD's except for Second Sky.
madth3: :-)

Alternatively, you can wait a bit before the bundle ends (1-2 days) and they will usually allow you to buy just a single game.
GreenmanGaming has a Indie Weekender

Lots of games with discounts up to 87%. Steam or Capsule client required.

The games are awfully miss-categorized. If you're looking for some game it might not be where it should.
madth3: GreenmanGaming has a Indie Weekender

Lots of games with discounts up to 87%. Steam or Capsule client required.

The games are awfully miss-categorized. If you're looking for some game it might not be where it should.
Nice, time to use my 5$ credit from playfire... *checks the list of games*... nevermind...
Grargar: Alternatively, you can wait a bit before the bundle ends (1-2 days) and they will usually allow you to buy just a single game.
I know, thanks!

Anyway, I don't mind spending some extra 50 cents, just trying to getting a good game for that money. I think I'll go for Alter Ego too.
:-)
Devolver Weekend at the Humble Bundle store

Up to 90%. Some DRM-Free, lots of Steam.
pablodusk: Speaking of ShinyLoot, they have a Nordic sale this weekend, including some of the games recently pulled from GOG. These are the DRM-Free deals (others are DRM-Lite or Steam):
Not Happy Jan!

Had Cold War on my wishlist over there for a while. Get notification its on sale. Go to buy it. Find out it is now now longer DRM-Free. It is now a Steam Key. NO SALE. Removed game from wishlist.

Just checked Gamer's Gate, and Cold War is still DRM-Free over there. Dunno how long that will last.

Wonder how many other games Nordic are going to switch to Steam Key only?
HeDanny: Not Happy Jan!

Had Cold War on my wishlist over there for a while. Get notification its on sale. Go to buy it. Find out it is now now longer DRM-Free. It is now a Steam Key. NO SALE. Removed game from wishlist.

Just checked Gamer's Gate, and Cold War is still DRM-Free over there. Dunno how long that will last.

Wonder how many other games Nordic are going to switch to Steam Key only?
Cold War was always a Steam key on ShinyLoot (Not every Nordic release is DRM-Free there, even if it is/was on GamersGate/GOG). It's one of those games that was released in the summer.
Seriously? Then why would I have wishlisted it then? I do not now, nor have I ever had any interest in having that game on Steam. I even REMOVED the game from my Gamer's Gate wishlist at the same time. I was glad to have an HONEST DRM-Free alternative to the "only sorta" DRM-Free Gamer's Gate version.

..fascinating. Seems like a pretty hard thing to mess up. I mean it says STEAM right there on the page. Must have only been operation on half a coffee that morning or something. Could have sworn it was DRM-Free at the time. Oh well.
HeDanny: Seriously? Then why would I have wishlisted it then? I do not now, nor have I ever had any interest in having that game on Steam. I even REMOVED the game from my Gamer's Gate wishlist at the same time. I was glad to have an HONEST DRM-Free alternative to the "only sorta" DRM-Free Gamer's Gate version.

..fascinating. Seems like a pretty hard thing to mess up. I mean it says STEAM right there on the page. Must have only been operation on half a coffee that morning or something. Could have sworn it was DRM-Free at the time. Oh well.
It was released during the 101 days of ShinyLoot, a bit before the removal of Nordic Games from GOG. At any rate, the only places to be carrying it DRM-Free for sure, are DotEmu and GamersGate and if you are afraid that it might turn into a Steam key on GamersGate, you should get it from DotEmu which carries only DRM-Free games.
Post edited October 18, 2014 by Grargar