It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
HypersomniacLive: I think "Kiss of Death" would make a pretty good game. ;-)
A mix between Leisure Suit Larry and BloodRayne?
Cyraxpt: If I was given 1 only time travel ticket I would actually wasted it for yesterday 1m before I've pre ordered the bundle and I would slap (younger) me.
Grargar: Feel free to bookmark this post, so you can remind your future self that a slap awaits should you think of gambling on Groupees bundles again. At least, you didn't spend more than a dollar.
AH, not falling for this again, i moved Groupees to the garbage tier, the last good bundle they had was that one with Consortium and Betrayer and before that i can't even remember...
I can't wait to see what awaits in their store, oh boy, the amount of free albums for sales and a bunch of greenlight games.

Edit: To be fair, i'll give it a try on that Castle title and those Konung games could be interesting... But still, when it comes to bundles tiers

Humble Bundle > BundleStars > Indie Royale = Blink Bundle = Indie gala > A rock on the street > Groupees

BlackThorny: Well I've tried again now and... obviously nothing has changed. What region exactly is Israel associated with? I doubt there were so many people from Israel to deplete a large number of codes during our holidays, as we're still a small country, not everybody here know english or involved in gaming, and I doubt people were gled to their email to wait for keys being sent A WEEK in advance. Either our stock was minimal at best or we were linked with the entire middle-east or something?
Taking this chance to remind everyone that my offer is still up.
Post edited October 16, 2014 by Cyraxpt
high rated
madth3: A mix between Leisure Suit Larry and BloodRayne?
I was thinking more along the line of JK in a BloodRayne or Dracula theme. ;-P
IndieRoyale has <span class="bold"><i>Vanguard Princess</i></span> as their DailyRoyale

50% / $2.49 for a Steam key (Windows) (500 copies in total)
Post edited October 16, 2014 by madth3
<span class="bold"><i>Strike Vector</i></span> is 75% at Steam as a daily deal although I can't access Steam probably because of the free Payday.
Cyraxpt: Humble Bundle > BundleStars > Indie Royale = Blink Bundle = Indie gala > A rock on the street > Groupees
after the Betrayer/ Consortium - Bundle - yes.
Until then it was for me like
Groupees > IndieGala > The Great Canyon > Humble > BStars > The Void of the Universe > Indieroyal.

Groupees totally lost it.
Post edited October 16, 2014 by dyscode
Cyraxpt: Humble Bundle > BundleStars > Indie Royale = Blink Bundle = Indie gala > A rock on the street > Groupees
Hahahahaha!
Post edited October 16, 2014 by Grargar
Watching the bundles in this thread I often have to ask - how is it that Steam users don't already own every game available by now? Presumably for no more than 25 cents each.
high rated
Another week, another humble weekly:

<span class="bold">The Humble Weekly Bundle: Vancouver Edition Presented by DigiBC</span>

PWYW
Boximals Bounce Early Access (Windows/Mac/Linux)

$1
Shank (Windows/Mac/Linux)
Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One (Windows)
Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode Two (Windows)
The Baconing (Windows, Mac)

$6
Shank 2 (Windows/Mac/Linux)
Plants vs Zombies: Game of the Year Edition (Windows/Mac)

Everything is Steam-only, with the exception of Boximals Bounce which is DRM-Free only, and Plants vs Zombies which also offers an Origin key.

Includes soundtracks for Deathspank, Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Shank and Shank 2.
Post edited October 16, 2014 by Grargar
IAmSinistar: Watching the bundles in this thread I often have to ask - how is it that Steam users don't already own every game available by now? Presumably for no more than 25 cents each.
Well, there's always new games being added to Steam and at some point the bundle hoarding needs to slow down (never stop, mind you), so, eh?
I'm looking at that bundlestars bundle and Warring States Tactics + Zoo Park look neat, part of me wants to buy it but other tells me that i don't have time for it and probably will play it for 10m and find it dull... I really need to get help.
Post edited October 16, 2014 by Cyraxpt
Grargar: Another week, another humble weekly:
Meh, only interested in bacon, err... I mean The Baconing. :p
Another good bundle after a few duds in a row at Bundle Stars. Just grabbed it. :D
IAmSinistar: Watching the bundles in this thread I often have to ask - how is it that Steam users don't already own every game available by now? Presumably for no more than 25 cents each.
onyl a fraction of all games have been bundled so far.
Post edited October 16, 2014 by dyscode
dyscode: onyl a fraction of all games have been bundled so far.
Yah, it was intended as a joke, since so many bundles seem to be out there, and so many are heavy on Steam keys.
dyscode: onyl a fraction of all games have been bundled so far.
IAmSinistar: Yah, it was intended as a joke, since so many bundles seem to be out there, and so many are heavy on Steam keys.
:D