It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IndieGala Every Monday

$1.99 (first 48 hours) for seven Steam games:

- Farm Machines Championships 2014 (Win)
- Strata (Win, Mac, Linux)
- The Maker's Eden (Win, Mac, Linux)
- Great Permutator (Win, Mac, Linux)
- The Escapist (Win, Mac, Linux)
- World Truck Racing (Win)
- Blacksoul Extended Edition (Win)
Post edited October 13, 2014 by madth3
madth3: IndieGala Every Monday

$1.99 (first 48 hours) for seven Steam games:

- Farm Machines Championships 2014 (Win)
- Strata (Win, Mac, Linux)
- The Maker's Eden (Win, Mac, Linux)
- Great Permutator (Win, Mac, Linux)
- The Escapist (Win, Mac, Linux)
- World Truck Racing (Win)
- Blacksoul Extended Edition (Win)
Thanks.
Be warned: The Escapist from ths bundle, is NOT The Escapists~! sniff, I was happy... then devistated.
triock: The Art of War Bundle
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/the-art-of-war-bundle/

Conquer 7 epic strategy Steam games and DLC for only €2.69/$2.99

American Conquest
American Conquest: Fight Back
Cossacks: European Wars
Cossacks: Art of War
Cossacks: Back to War
Cossacks: Campaign Expansion DLC
Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars
Cossacks II: Battle for Europe

edit: I wonder why Cossacks 2 is still not here :I
edit: and AC: Divided Nation
Is someone knows if there is the "color glitch" with the American Conquest serie on modern OS ? I have the cd version of AC and I can't play it because the game is a true rainbow on W7. I saw a tip about the fact to "kill" explorer.exe, but I'm afraid to crash my PC !
New Weeklong Deals at Steam

Among those:
Gothic, Arcania games are -75%, alone or together
<span class="bold">The Humble Flash Bundle: Surprise Attack</span>

PWYW
Critical Mass (Windows/Mac*)

$1
Party of Sin (Windows)
Postmortem: One Must Die Extended Cut (Windows)
Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge (Windows)

$7
OTTD (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Megabyte Punch (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)

Critical Mass and Megabyte Punch are DRM-Free+Steam, while the rest of the games are Steam-only.

*Only the Steam version of Critical Mass supports Mac.
Post edited October 13, 2014 by Grargar
MaxFulvus: Is someone knows if there is the "color glitch" with the American Conquest serie on modern OS ? I have the cd version of AC and I can't play it because the game is a true rainbow on W7. I saw a tip about the fact to "kill" explorer.exe, but I'm afraid to crash my PC !
Usually that glitch is solved by right clicking desktop and going to screen resolution then advanced settings (in all the games ive encountered it in).
Murdered: Soul Suspect (Steam) is -70% at GreenmanGaming as the deal of the day.
MaxFulvus: Is someone knows if there is the "color glitch" with the American Conquest serie on modern OS ? I have the cd version of AC and I can't play it because the game is a true rainbow on W7. I saw a tip about the fact to "kill" explorer.exe, but I'm afraid to crash my PC !
I think you need to right click the shortcut of the game and go to properties (shortcut Alt-Enter)
In Windows 7:
Go the the "Compatibility" tab, and run it in compatibility mode for XP SP3.
There's a checkbox for disable desktop composition - check that.
There's also a checkbox for disable visual themes - check that, too.
You may also have to check the 'run as admin' box. I'd try it without first, though.

In WIndows 8/8.1:
Hmm...
All those helpful compatibility settings from 7 appear to be gone. Windows 8.1 also appears to disable the 'run in 256 color' mode as well. That leaves...

Virtual Machinery/Clouds:
You may be able to set up an XP Virtual Box or Container/Hypervisor with 3D support. I cannot speak at length about 3D support on clients on ESXi or Xen. vSphere claims that its guests support 3D, but I've not tested it. QubesOS (Xen distribution) disallows support for 3D due to security reasons. I cannot think of any other pre-packaged Xen/KVM/Docker type cloud distributions that support 3D. I am open to suggestions, though.
Post edited October 13, 2014 by PincushionMan
PincushionMan: I think you need to right click the shortcut of the game and go to properties (shortcut Alt-Enter)
In Windows 7:
Go the the "Compatibility" tab, and run it in compatibility mode for XP SP3.
There's a checkbox for disable desktop composition - check that.
There's also a checkbox for disable visual themes - check that, too.
You may also have to check the 'run as admin' box. I'd try it without first, though.

In WIndows 8/8.1:
Hmm...
All those helpful compatibility settings from 7 appear to be gone. Windows 8.1 also appears to disable the 'run in 256 color' mode as well. That leaves...

Virtual Machinery/Clouds:
You may be able to set up an XP Virtual Box or Container/Hypervisor with 3D support. I cannot speak at length about 3D support on clients on ESXi or Xen. vSphere claims that its guests support 3D, but I've not tested it. QubesOS (Xen distribution) disallows support for 3D due to security reasons. I cannot think of any other pre-packaged Xen/KVM/Docker type cloud distributions that support 3D. I am open to suggestions, though.
The compatibility settings are still there in 8.1, you just have to be logged in to use them, afaik.
http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/American_Conquest#Color_issues
Post edited October 14, 2014 by ChorizoConWebo
Soulbringer (Steam) is the DailyIndieGame

$0.99 for one key, BTA ($1.19 right now) for two
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Flash Bundle: Surprise Attack</span>

PWYW
Critical Mass (Windows/Mac*)

$1
Party of Sin (Windows)
Postmortem: One Must Die Extended Cut (Windows)
Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge (Windows)

$7
OTTD (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Megabyte Punch (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)

Critical Mass and Megabyte Punch are DRM-Free+Steam, while the rest of the games are Steam-only.

*Only the Steam version of Critical Mass supports Mac.
For those who bought the second ($7) tier, are there any soundtracks?

It isn't listed on the page, but sometimes in flash bundles they add in the soundtracks without a note for whatever reason.
Thanks all for your tips ! I will try them, including the W7DD patcher.
Some Crusader Kings II Sale on GG

Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India €3.75, -75%

Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham €2.50, -75%
Post edited October 14, 2014 by dyscode
Omerta - Complete Bundle
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/omerta-complete-bundle/

Say hello to our epic bundle! Pay only €3.49 and become an Atlantic City Mob Boss legend

Omerta - City of Gangsters
The Japanese Incentive
The Arms Industry DLC
Damsel in Distress DLC
The Con Artist DLC
The Bulgarian Colossus