It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This webpage is not available

Opera could not load the webpage because www.gamersgate.com took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your internet connection.
Check your internet connection.

Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.
Allow Opera to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.

If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server...

Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to the Opera menu > Settings > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect "Use a proxy server for your LAN".
Forced is -75% on Steam as deal of the day
realkman666: This webpage is not available

Opera could not load the webpage because www.gamersgate.com took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your internet connection.
Check your internet connection.

Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.
Allow Opera to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.

If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server...

Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to the Opera menu > Settings > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect "Use a proxy server for your LAN".
Working in Opera 12. 15 (you know... the real one.. not the 20.x variety which is crud..) :P
GamersGate daily deal: Sonic -75%. Glitchgate strikes again, though and discounts HyperSonic 4, which has nothing to with the Sonic series. Anyway, some games are Steam-only (mostly the new ones), some are DRM-Free (the majority of the old ones and HyperSonic 4 :P) and Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing is the odd one which carries SecuROM.
For the casual gamers:

Giveaway of the Day - Namariel Legends: The Iron Lord

For this large file you have only 1 day to download and install it.
But remember, you can't reinstall the game when the giveaway period is over. This time the game has a regular installation, it's not just expanded.
...EDIT...
It seems the long time-slot for the giveaway was an error on the GGOTD site.
The opportunity is already gone.
Post edited October 13, 2014 by gixgox
Niggles: Working in Opera 12. 15 (you know... the real one.. not the 20.x variety which is crud..) :P

:p I'm just glad it's not constantly crashing anymore.
Get the newly-released Fishdom 4 CE from Playrix for $5.99 here:

http://www.playrix.com/newsletters/2014/oct/10-pc.html
Post edited October 13, 2014 by genkicolleen
gixgox: For the casual gamers:

For this large file you have 13 days 17 hours 20 minutes to download and install it.
But remember, you can't reinstall the game when the giveaway period is over. This time the game has a regular installation, it's not just expanded.
Has anyone played this?
"Meet 15 amazing characters in 3D" is not enough for me, call me choosy :P but one pic looks inviting...

... ... ...
superstande:
At the moment I can't install anything, I hope I get this sorted in the next few days (complete reinstall).So I can't answer your question now.
Post edited October 13, 2014 by gixgox
DIG Super Bundle 11

$1.49 for
- StarTag (Desura / Win)
- Voyager (Desura / Win)
- Agapan (Desura / Win)
- Railyard: Match-3 Evolved (Desura / Win)
- That Bastard is Trying To Steal Our Gold (Desura / Win, Linux)
- Make It Indie (Desura / Win, Mac, Linux)

BTA ($1.53 at the moment) for two keys of each

(Everything but Voyager is also at Steam Greenlight)

For this large file you have 13 days 17 hours 20 minutes to download and install it.
Did anybody keep the install? the site says the giveaway is over, just minutes after 1 day is over. didn't you say we have almost two weeks to do so?
Post edited October 13, 2014 by BlackThorny

BlackThorny: Did anybody keep the install? the site says the giveaway is over, just minutes after 1 day is over. didn't you say we have almost two weeks to do so?
That's really a mess. No word from the GGOTD team about that. I'll edit my former post.
You cannot install the game after the giveawayday is over.
Autumonium bundle, 14 hours left!!! Exit: Escape from the Bunker, Blob From Space, 500 Years Act 1 (greenlight), Super Cyborg (greenlight), Cyberpunk 3776 (greenlight), Armies of Alamar, Space Slice, Pid
http://www.playinjector.com/
GamersGate deals.

The Cave (Steam) daily deal -75%/€3.25

Warlock midweek -75%. The deal only concerns the 1st game. -75% for the base game and its Ultimate Edition, or -50% for the DLCs and the soundtrack. Everything is Steam-only, with the exception of the soundtrack, which is DRM-Free.

Reverb midweek. Everything is Steam-only with a -66% discount, except for Fenix Rage and Shadowgate, that only have a -33% discount.

Android week -50%.
The Art of War Bundle
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/the-art-of-war-bundle/

Conquer 7 epic strategy Steam games and DLC for only €2.69/$2.99

American Conquest
American Conquest: Fight Back
Cossacks: European Wars
Cossacks: Art of War
Cossacks: Back to War
Cossacks: Campaign Expansion DLC
Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars
Cossacks II: Battle for Europe