It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: Hey gambling fans, guess what's back?

Build a greenlight 11, pre order now 1.25$ for all games.
Another terrible batch of "action / platformer / puzzler" games guaranteed.

The only Build a Greenlight I got from them with anything seriously good in, was the first one - with UNDERRAIL
Also, LOL.
Grargar: Also, LOL.
is that the one thats $5000?
Sachys: is that the one thats $5000?
Yup, the last one of the 25.
Grargar: Yup, the last one of the 25.
...of the 24 not on ebay for $3000 more than likely! ;)
Cyraxpt: Hey gambling fans, guess what's back?

Build a greenlight 11, pre order now 1.25$ for all games.
Sachys: Another terrible batch of "action / platformer / puzzler" games guaranteed.

The only Build a Greenlight I got from them with anything seriously good in, was the first one - with UNDERRAIL
I regret so much not buying that bundle... Underrail and Recruits for 1.5$... :'(

Grargar: Also, LOL.
End of the page says that, man, what a bargain.
IAmSinistar: Last of the Mystery Bundle is up, it's President for a Day: Corruption.
Woohoo, i didn't have that one yet! :D
IAmSinistar: Cube & Star: An Arbitrary Love is an interesting experience, worth splashing out for. Proteus is good too, though some would classify it as a "walking simulator".

Mini Metro looks fun, but not enough to justify me jumping to that price level on its own.
Cube and Star looks pretty interesting. Since your last recommendation was very good (The Bridge), I think I'll pick up at least the bottom tier here (even though I already have LYNE, which is a nice puzzler, too.)

Artemis looks like it would be great fun - if only I had several friends with laptops who lived in one place and could play it with me. >.<
penumbren: Cube and Star looks pretty interesting. Since your last recommendation was very good (The Bridge), I think I'll pick up at least the bottom tier here (even though I already have LYNE, which is a nice puzzler, too.)
Cube & Star is more experiential than The Bridge, and less puzzly. But still quite enjoyable. I bought it on IGS when it was the featured game, so getting it with some other titles at PWYW is a real deal.
triock: Bundle Stars Reboot 8.0 bundle
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/reboot-bundle-8/

FIRST 48 HOURS ONLY! Pay only €1.79/$1.99 for 6 action-packed Steam games, saving 97%!

Stealth Bastard Deluxe
Gray Matter
Zeno Clash
Etherlords II (Also includes Etherlords I)
Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages
Heroes of Annihilated Empires
This bundle should have been getting a price bump today, but instead it went off the air, even though being the latest from bundle stars.
BlackThorny: This bundle should have been getting a price bump today, but instead it went off the air, even though being the latest from bundle stars.
Seems to be there with the price raise so was probably just temporary.
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Gold + Bundle at BundleStars

$9.99 for (Steam)

- Euro Truck Simulator 2
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Going East! (DLC)
- 6 paint jobs packs
Space Engineers is free to play for the weekend on Steam and it has a -40%
madth3: Space Engineers is free to play for the weekend on Steam and it has a -40%
It has a 40% discount on free?!? ;-P
madth3: Space Engineers is free to play for the weekend on Steam and it has a -40%
HypersomniacLive: It has a 40% discount on free?!? ;-P
free to play for the weekend = temporarily free then removed from your account
Post edited October 10, 2014 by Sachys