It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: probably - supposed to be for gift buyers too I believe... unless you bought without an account!
BlackThorny: Well I finally got a response after a week of corresponding with details and whatnot:

[i]Hello again,

You don't have a copy of the giveback bundle because you did not redeem any of those gifts in time. People that get the gifts got the free copy of the bundle not the individual that purchased the gift. Sorry about that. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Regards,
Eric[/i]

Seems a bit miss-leading to say the list, considering they clearly said in the description:
Announcements

If you purchased or were gifted a Groupees bundle in the past 12 months, then you’ll find this bundle in your profile.
I'm just checked my groupees account, and i found that this bundle has been added me account for free on september 27.
BoxOfSnoo: I just bought Independence War 2 on GamersGate, and it downloaded and started the install of the GOG version?! Is this normal? Should they be giving me a GOG key?
Funny. Hadn't seen someone use the GOG installer before.
The Debut 19 bundle at IndieRoyale

BTA? ($2.07 now) for 7 Steam Greenlight games

- BIONITE: Origins (DRM-Free, Desura / Win)
- CAFE 0 - The Drowned (DRM-Free, Desura / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Towers of Altrac - Epic Defense (DRM-Free, Desura / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Castle (DRM-Free, Desura / Win)
- Hard Lander (DRM-Free, Desura / Win)
- Barter Empire (DRM-Free, Desura / Win)
- Realm of Perpetual Guilds (DRM-Free, Desura / Win)
- mystery game
Post edited October 08, 2014 by madth3
BoxOfSnoo: I just bought Independence War 2 on GamersGate, and it downloaded and started the install of the GOG version?! Is this normal? Should they be giving me a GOG key?
Hey, it's a V1 installer! I have a sneaking suspicion that DRM-Free Atari games, as well as the D&D anthology, are the GOG installers.
Grargar: SecuROM on GamersGate works with an online serial.
For peace of mind, you can try renaming the DRM files , e.g. paul.dll. If it doesn't break the game, great! If it does... it might still be inert.
Just Cause 2 is the Daily Deal at GMG

-80% / $2.99 (Steam)

Also some Plug-In-Digital games up to -75%
bitComposer bundle at IndieGala

$1 for

- Air Conflicts : Secret Wars (Steam / Win)
- Galaxy on Fire 2 (Steam / Win)
- Wildlife Park 3 (Steam / Win)

$2.49 (First 24 hours) for

- Thunder Wolves (Steam / Win, Mac)
- The Void (Steam / Win)
- Disciples III: Reincarnation (Steam / Win)
- Cargo! The Quest for Gravity (Steam / Win)
Post edited October 08, 2014 by madth3
Dragon Age: Origins - free (On the House) on Origin

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/dragon-age-1/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition
dyscode: There are some 'common' installers yes, same goes e.g. for the D&D Anthology (Icewind Dale etc) where the GG and GOG Versions are the same.
Are they also receiving the same patch support? Meaning whenever GOG releases an update GG will receive one as well?
BlackThorny: Well I finally got a response after a week of corresponding with details and whatnot:

[i]Hello again,

You don't have a copy of the giveback bundle because you did not redeem any of those gifts in time. People that get the gifts got the free copy of the bundle not the individual that purchased the gift. Sorry about that. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Regards,
Eric[/i]

Seems a bit miss-leading to say the list, considering they clearly said in the description:
Announcements

If you purchased or were gifted a Groupees bundle in the past 12 months, then you’ll find this bundle in your profile.
DalekSec: I'm just checked my groupees account, and i found that this bundle has been added me account for free on september 27.
Did you buy ANY bundle on Groupees that wasn't marked a gift in the last 12 months prior to the giveback bundle announced?
triock: Dragon Age: Origins - free (On the House) on Origin

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/dragon-age-1/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition
Wow, I might actually install Origin for this one o.O
So far I just registered an account and added OTH and Game time since the sims 2 went free...
Post edited October 08, 2014 by BlackThorny
Carmageddon: Reincarnation (early access) 40% off $17.99 or 14,99€.
Daily deal.
<span class="bold">Humble Mobile Bundle 9</span>

PWYW
Syberia
Neuroshima Hex
Bardbarian: Golden Axe Edition

BTA
Leo's Fortune
Out There
First Strike

In addition, you can get Devi's Attorney as a free game.

Includes soundtracks for Bardbarian, Devil's Attorney, First Strike, Leo's Fortune and Syberia.
BlackThorny: Are they also receiving the same patch support? Meaning whenever GOG releases an update GG will receive one as well?
More than likely no. The screenshot that BoxOfSnoo showed above was from the V1 GOG installers which were replaced from 2012 onwards.
Post edited October 08, 2014 by Grargar
dyscode: There are some 'common' installers yes, same goes e.g. for the D&D Anthology (Icewind Dale etc) where the GG and GOG Versions are the same.
BlackThorny: Are they also receiving the same patch support? Meaning whenever GOG releases an update GG will receive one as well?
It depends on the publisher. GG is not responsible (in the first place) for keeping the games up to date and if the Publisher, or whoever owns the game, does not supply them with updates they cannot put it online.
But from time to time I am suprised with the removal of less favourable DRM or new Steam keys for games I already have. So GG definitely do update their stuff. But as I said, if the publisher does nothing, they cannot do anything.
Post edited October 08, 2014 by dyscode
BlackThorny: Did you buy ANY bundle on Groupees that wasn't marked a gift in the last 12 months prior to the giveback bundle announced?
Yes, three bundles, Be MIne X, Clash of the World: Central Europe and Clash of the World: Russia.

See the screenshot here:
https://flic.kr/p/piu3k7
BlackThorny: Did you buy ANY bundle on Groupees that wasn't marked a gift in the last 12 months prior to the giveback bundle announced?
DalekSec: Yes, three bundles, Be MIne X, Clash of the World: Central Europe and Clash of the World: Russia.

See the screenshot here:
Good for you... Then, this means GIveBack Bundle is free for
1. Those who redeemed a bundle they were gifted
2. Those bought a bundle for themselves
but not for those that bought a gift bundle o.O OR got a gift bundle but didn't redeem it withing those 12 months?
I think I rather just ask Erik to add me the LUNA's OST/Sanctuary RPG OST to my profile* as thee were the only things I was interested in (other then sanctuary RPG that I believe was given DRM-Free for free during a humble bundle? or is it just free here? I'm not sure where I got it but my Firefox claims I downloaded it on the 24th of September...

* Actually, I just noticed all OST are available to play freely from each corresponding box on every bundle set... so what's the point exactly? Or are those shortened editions and the actual soundtrack features full audio tracks?
DalekSec: Yes, three bundles, Be MIne X, Clash of the World: Central Europe and Clash of the World: Russia.

See the screenshot here:
BlackThorny: Good for you... Then, this means GIveBack Bundle is free for
1. Those who redeemed a bundle they were gifted
2. Those bought a bundle for themselves
but not for those that bought a gift bundle o.O OR got a gift bundle but didn't redeem it withing those 12 months?
I think I rather just ask Erik to add me the LUNA's OST/Sanctuary RPG OST to my profile* as thee were the only things I was interested in (other then sanctuary RPG that I believe was given DRM-Free for free during a humble bundle? or is it just free here? I'm not sure where I got it but my Firefox claims I downloaded it on the 24th of September...

* Actually, I just noticed all OST are available to play freely from each corresponding box on every bundle set... so what's the point exactly? Or are those shortened editions and the actual soundtrack features full audio tracks?
Pretty sure the songs accessible in the boxes are just previews, since they all clock in at about 45 seconds each.