It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MaxFulvus: Correction : it's Serious Sam franchise -90% (on the Steam french store).
sinugie: same 90% for Serious Sam franchise in indo store
Germany: savings 999.-

<edited: wrong screenshot>
Attachments:
Post edited October 08, 2014 by gixgox
gixgox: Germany: savings 999.-
The dollar must have fallen.
gixgox: Germany: savings 999.-
ops that weird def weird i didn't notice the dollar sign;p
Post edited October 08, 2014 by sinugie
We have to pay with € and save with $.

Is this called regional pricing?
BlackThorny: So apparently Gifting a bundle doesn't count for this one, As all the bundles I purchased were gift copies, I don't see this in my account... I wonder if I should contact their support.
Sachys: probably - supposed to be for gift buyers too I believe... unless you bought without an account!
Well I finally got a response after a week of corresponding with details and whatnot:

[i]Hello again,

You don't have a copy of the giveback bundle because you did not redeem any of those gifts in time. People that get the gifts got the free copy of the bundle not the individual that purchased the gift. Sorry about that. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Regards,
Eric[/i]

Seems a bit miss-leading to say the list, considering they clearly said in the description:
Announcements

If you purchased or were gifted a Groupees bundle in the past 12 months, then you’ll find this bundle in your profile.
Post edited October 08, 2014 by BlackThorny
dyscode: Underworld is DRM Free!
Grargar: Are you sure about that? There is no DRM mentioned at all, but the original release did have SecuROM.
100%! I have the GG-Version and there is no Serial Number or anything to activate. :)
dyscode: 100%! I have the GG-Version and there is no Serial Number or anything to activate. :)
OK. If you say so.
dyscode: 100%! I have the GG-Version and there is no Serial Number or anything to activate. :)
Well, that doesn't mean that the game doesn't have SecuROM, does it?
madth3: Well, that doesn't mean that the game doesn't have SecuROM, does it?
SecuROM on GamersGate works with an online serial.
madth3: Well, that doesn't mean that the game doesn't have SecuROM, does it?
IF it has, it has beeing deactivated as DRM and doesn't do anything,
plus as Gragar said.

Anyway see the attached snapshot of my account and decide for your yourself :)
Attachments:
Post edited October 08, 2014 by dyscode
Grargar: SecuROM on GamersGate works with an online serial.
Oh, ok. I was mixing it with the SecuRom I got from some CD-media games.
Learned something new.
Battlepaths added to Indie Royale, tomorrow will be the no steam one so i do expect it to be some greenlight game.
I just bought Independence War 2 on GamersGate, and it downloaded and started the install of the GOG version?! Is this normal? Should they be giving me a GOG key?
Attachments:
Some publishers give GOG versions of games to GamersGate I think.

I don't know if it's legal though :D

btw I once bought a retail copy with GOG installer in it lel (Sensible Soccer),
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_com_installer_in_a_legit_retail_copy_wtf/page1
Post edited October 08, 2014 by grynn
BoxOfSnoo: I just bought Independence War 2 on GamersGate, and it downloaded and started the install of the GOG version?! Is this normal? Should they be giving me a GOG key?
There are some 'common' installers yes, same goes e.g. for the D&D Anthology (Icewind Dale etc) where the GG and GOG Versions are the same.
Post edited October 08, 2014 by dyscode