It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Marci87: is it worth it?
trusteft: I am into strategy games and war games since the 80's.. A lot. For the life of me I can't find any strategy game more boring than the CK series. At least the first game. I haven't played the second yet and I don't plan to.
I think CK 2 is a big, big improvement over the first one... but I suppose someone who strongly disliked the first CK is unlikely to enjoy the second anyway. In any event, I don't think 'grand strategy' is particularly fitting as a description of it; there's a much stronger random element, and the focus is very different, when compared to e.g. Europa Universalis and Victoria. In my book the CK games are more medieval dynasty management simulators/pseudo-RPGs. And a lot of fun. :D Not a fan of the Paradoxian practice of "supporting" the game through dozens upon dozens of DLC, though. Maybe they'll release a "Completely Complete Collection" edition in a few years time, when CK 3 is ready to launch, heh.
Anyone know if this bundle from gamefly gives seperate keys, or one single key for everything?
http://digital.gamefly.com/#!/download-kalypso-media-collection/5008190

It would be nice to get them seperate. Sadly gamefly has an awful site, little to no information on what you are buying.
chean: Hmm, not a new deal (in fact from the price history at isthereanydeal it looks like a nigh-permanent discount that simply isn't shown under the GG "on sale" tab), but I only noticed it now: X: Beyond the Frontier / &euro;1.75 each (50% off), DRM-free, at GamersGate. <a href="http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post46668" class="link_arrow"></a></div> The [url=http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-XSBUS/x-superbox-bundle]X superbox edition is half-off as well.
IAmSinistar: The X superbox edition is half-off as well.
Is it really? I presume it's a regional offer, since it's it's a whooping €39.99 for me.
Attachments:
IAmSinistar: The X superbox edition is half-off as well.
Grargar: Is it really? I presume it's a regional offer, since it's it's a whooping €39.99 for me.
Ouch, I guess it is. It's $20 (down from $40) here in the States. :/

EDIT: Here's a screengrab. We could always set up a gift trade if you want it on the cheap. :)
Attachments:
Post edited May 08, 2014 by IAmSinistar
Another Humble Store flash sale for the next 8 hours, Saints Row IV (without any DLCs), 75% for €9.99.
Post edited May 08, 2014 by Grargar
$39.95 in Australia too, but that's to be expected
Grargar: Another Humble Store flash sale for the next 8 hours, Saints Row IV (without any DLCs), 75% for €9.99.
I think I'm going to wait for a sale on the Game of the Century edition.
Especially if this is another dollar=euro deal.

Edit: Apparently it is, I read that the US price is $9.99 which is 7.15€
Post edited May 08, 2014 by Smannesman
IAmSinistar: Ouch, I guess it is. It's $20 (down from $40) here in the States. :/

EDIT: Here's a screengrab. We could always set up a gift trade if you want it on the cheap. :)
Thanks for the offer, but I'm not really interested (don't even know what the series is all about). But answer me a question;
Is all the package DRM-Free? The expansion X3: Albion Prelude says that it demands Steamworks. Is that the same case there?
Post edited May 08, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: Is all the package DRM-Free? The expansion X3: Albion Prelude says that it demands Steamworks. Is that the same case there?
I really doubt the whole box is DRM-free; In addition to the apparent Steamworks exp. Albion Prelude, X3 Terran Conflict (which IIRC is a standalone remake of X3: Reunion) has Tages on GamersGate when sold separately... seems unlikely that that DRM would have been stripped just for a bundled copy.
chean: I really doubt the whole box is DRM-free; In addition to the apparent Steamworks exp. Albion Prelude, X3 Terran Conflict (which IIRC is a standalone remake of X3: Reunion) has Tages on GamersGate when sold separately... seems unlikely that that DRM would have been stripped just for a bundled copy.
Actually, I wouldn't find it impossible. Consider Dreamcast Collection for a moment. As a package, it has Starforce DRM, but GamersGate also sells the games separately DRM-Free. See Crazy Taxi for example.
Grargar: Actually, I wouldn't find it impossible. Consider Dreamcast Collection for a moment. As a package, it has Starforce DRM, but GamersGate also sells the games separately DRM-Free. See Crazy Taxi for example.
Hmm, good point... now that I think about it, it would be far from the strangest thing I've seen from/at GG over the years, heh.
Post edited May 08, 2014 by chean
Grargar: Thanks for the offer, but I'm not really interested (don't even know what the series is all about). But answer me a question;
Is all the package DRM-Free? The expansion X3: Albion Prelude says that it demands Steamworks. Is that the same case there?
Yes, that title has Steamworks. The rest are DRM-free.
Grargar: Is all the package DRM-Free? The expansion X3: Albion Prelude says that it demands Steamworks. Is that the same case there?
It's a pretty nifty package imho. The games are DRM-free except Albion Prelude, which is a Steam exclusive as far as I know. But you also get a Steam key which gives you all these games on Steam as well.
Psyringe: It's a pretty nifty package imho. The games are DRM-free except Albion Prelude, which is a Steam exclusive as far as I know. But you also get a Steam key which gives you all these games on Steam as well.
If Steam isn't a problem, all the games were in the Egosoft Humble Bundle about 6 months ago. Steam is required only to download Albion Prelude, there is a no-steam exe if you register on the egosoft forums.