It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Expeditions Conquistador (I enjoyed it) for 5,99€ at Dailyroyale , apparently DRM-Free, Steam- and Desura-keys included. 464 keys left.
RabiatorG0G: Expeditions Conquistador (I enjoyed it) for 5,99€ at Dailyroyale , apparently DRM-Free, Steam- and Desura-keys included. 464 keys left.
Good for those who want a DRM-Free version, I guess.
But you can get only the Steam-key here, with a bunch of other games, for $4.99.
UPlay Spring Sale

Here in NZ there are about thirty games on sale
Clicking on the 'More' button shows us those same games in horrific Euro pricing.
From the Euro page clicking on 'Even More' takes us back to the original page.

I think this proves that there is a point that you can achieve with anal region restrictions that just leaves everyone with the impression that you don't know what the hell you're doing.
carnival73: UPlay Spring Sale

Here in NZ there are about thirty games on sale
Clicking on the 'More' button shows us those same games in horrific Euro pricing.
From the Euro page clicking on 'Even More' takes us back to the original page.

I think this proves that there is a point that you can achieve with anal region restrictions that just leaves everyone with the impression that you don't know what the hell you're doing.
I didnt count them all but theres at least 60+ on sale (promo claims over 300 on sale) on AU page...
Is Europa Universalis III worth it for $4.99 at this point or is it better to wait for a sale on IV?
marsrunner: Is Europa Universalis III worth it for $4.99 at this point or is it better to wait for a sale on IV?
Better wait. EUIV is so much better and it surely will go on sale soon.
marsrunner: Is Europa Universalis III worth it for $4.99 at this point or is it better to wait for a sale on IV?
PM sent
If you previously bought groupees be mine 12.
You can gift full bundles for $1. See attachment.

It does work now, even if you select $1 and it only highlights the $1 games/bonuses, the code will still have the full version (the high-lighting part of their payment script is only bug).
But it works afterall, now.
Attachments:
groupees.jpg (57 Kb)
Post edited April 11, 2014 by gbaz69
gbaz69: If you previously bought groupees be mine 12.
Be Careful with this! According to Groupees chat it doesn't work yet!
Post edited April 11, 2014 by Impaler26
gbaz69: If you previously bought groupees be mine 12.
Impaler26: Be Careful with this! According to Groupees chat it doesn't work yet!
That is what I gater after trying after the post.
I generally post as I see it, not bought/nor test usually :D.
Thank you.
Weekend Deals at FireFlower Games:

They Breathe (DRM-Free) - €0.50
Residue (DRM-Free) - €0.99
Interesting Steam sale on Sanctum series

Sanctum 2 - $1.49 or $2.49 complete
http://store.steampowered.com/app/210770/
Santum 1 $0.99 or $1.89 with maps
http://store.steampowered.com/app/91600/
Super Sanctum TD $0.39
http://store.steampowered.com/app/235250/

I think these have been featured before and I didn't buy, but am playing Orcs Must Die right now and find I'm kindof enjoying this type of game.
Post edited April 11, 2014 by fartheststar
Sanctum goes on sale so often they're the next Magicka.

And the devs just made tons of money from Goat Simulator...
Foxhack: And the devs just made tons of money from Goat Simulator...
There really is an injustice in this world....
EU4 basically has all features from EU3 with some tweak in gameplay, so for new comer of this franchise, EU4 is the choice. (Since I see someone may have gifted you a copy of EU3, I still very much recommend it)
The bundlestar deal is actually quite tempting to me. I have EU3 on GG, but everytime I want to install it, I need to download 10 separate downloaders and run 10 different installers. Quite a pain.