It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

alexbowwow: So I want to buy Diablo 3 tommorow. Where can I get it under 25 euros(digital version not boxed)?
Nowhere legit.
alexbowwow: So I want to buy Diablo 3 tommorow. Where can I get it under 25 euros(digital version not boxed)?
Leucius: Nowhere legit.
Didn't Blizzard's store have the game on sale because of the recently released expansion?

Edit: Wait, looks like it's not on sale anymore.
Post edited March 30, 2014 by Foxhack
I checked, and even on Steamtrades the lowest price is 20 TF2 keys - a little under 34€. And since everything is usually the cheapest there...I guess you're gonna have to wait for a price drop :P
Could look here http://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/compare-and-buy-cd-key-for-digital-download-diablo-3/ there are cheap places listed, but I personally would be wary unless you can find evidence showing how trustworthy any given store is.
mabrookes: Could look here http://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/compare-and-buy-cd-key-for-digital-download-diablo-3/ there are cheap places listed, but I personally would be wary unless you can find evidence showing how trustworthy any given store is.
The URL alone sounds like a truck in a dark alley somewhere in Moscow, peddling either bootleg wares, or ill gotten wares. I've never bought from shady places of the sort myself but I have read multiple times on various gaming forums of people buying keys from some of these type of places and at a later date having the games they bought removed from their Steam accounts etc. I'd be very very wary of buying games from any website that is not listed as an official redistributor of Blizzard/Steam/etc. as it's taking a big chance of getting ripped off one way or another.
skeletonbow: The URL alone sounds like a truck in a dark alley somewhere in Moscow, peddling either bootleg wares, or ill gotten wares. I've never bought from shady places of the sort myself but I have read multiple times on various gaming forums of people buying keys from some of these type of places and at a later date having the games they bought removed from their Steam accounts etc. I'd be very very wary of buying games from any website that is not listed as an official redistributor of Blizzard/Steam/etc. as it's taking a big chance of getting ripped off one way or another.
I pretty much agree, but it is up to others if they want to try these places and take the risk of if they are legit or even if they know they are not take the risk anyway (some do get away with it).

Just showing an option that was out there :)
mabrookes: I pretty much agree, but it is up to others if they want to try these places and take the risk of if they are legit or even if they know they are not take the risk anyway (some do get away with it).

Just showing an option that was out there :)
Indeed, although I wonder in such cases why people choose to buy from illegitimate and possibly illegal sources instead of just pirating the stuff. To be clear, I'm not saying they should pirate it - they shouldn't of course, but rather that it just surprises me that they don't if they're not concerned about having a legitimate legal product from a legitimate source. It seems like the worst of all worlds to me - paying money and getting a possibly bogus product or one that gets taken away at a later date when its illegitimacy is discovered.

I guess it's all shades of grey towards getting one's needs met in the end. :)
In other words - sites like that give you the downsides of pirating without the benefits.
Purchasing "Day of Defeat" from HERE[digital.gamefly.com] for only $1 (discount code applied) will give you a Steam key which will activate:

- Counter-Strike
- Team Fortress Classic
- Day of Defeat
- Deathmatch Classic
- Half-Life: Opposing Forces
- Ricochet
- Half-Life
- Half-Life Blue Shift

NOTE:

- Use coupon code: MAR20OFF (for EU the code is: UKMAR20OFF)
RWarehall: Purchasing "Day of Defeat" from HERE[digital.gamefly.com] for only $1 (discount code applied) will give you a Steam key which will activate:

- Counter-Strike
- Team Fortress Classic
- Day of Defeat
- Deathmatch Classic
- Ricochet
- Half-Life
- Half-Life Blue Shift

NOTE:

Could you open your Steam client, click on your username on the top right corner of the Steam client, then select "Account Details" - and tell me what that key activated as, if it's not too much trouble?
Foxhack: Could you open your Steam client, click on your username on the top right corner of the Steam client, then select "Account Details" - and tell me what that key activated as, if it's not too much trouble?
I took the risk and tried it myself. It activates as Day of Defeat (the account details page even says that) but all of the games mentioned were added to my account. Not bad for a dollar.
Foxhack: Could you open your Steam client, click on your username on the top right corner of the Steam client, then select "Account Details" - and tell me what that key activated as, if it's not too much trouble?
Gyrocoptor: I took the risk and tried it myself. It activates as Day of Defeat (the account details page even says that) but all of the games mentioned were added to my account. Not bad for a dollar.
I used paypal to order, and it did NOT redirect me to paypal login, it just charged my paypal.. which I didn't know paypal works like that.

Did this happen for anyone else? (now I'm little worried about security, I don't keep my paypal login saved, I always manually input it)

I then went to paypal.com, logged-in, and I was successfully charged, I really need to know how this happened without gamefly redirecting me to paypal login screen...

edit: with much researching, I found out sites indeed can pre-authorize all purchases after your first purchase!
in paypal, its something like pre-authorization or something, i removed all sites from it, sigh.
Post edited March 31, 2014 by gbaz69
I just stumbled over another free game at GamersGate:

Mechanic Infantry

In a world governed by machines, your infantry survives with the energy provided by generators that have unexpectedly broken down.
Your friends have disappeared and the lack of resources will drive you to fight against the extinction….
Now, brave the danger and repair the energy sources in order to save your fellows!
Post edited March 31, 2014 by Impaler26
GamersGate:
Juarez: The Cartel: 2.49 EUR (-75%), Steam

Far Cry Games: -75%, DRM depends on game
E.g. Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon 3.74 EUR, Far Cry 3 5 EUR, Far Cry 3 Deluxe 7.50 EUR
RWarehall: Purchasing "Day of Defeat" from HERE[digital.gamefly.com] for only $1 (discount code applied) will give you a Steam key which will activate:

- Counter-Strike
- Team Fortress Classic
- Day of Defeat
- Deathmatch Classic
- Ricochet
- Half-Life
- Half-Life Blue Shift

NOTE:

It's not working anymore :((