It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

VanishedOne: Presumably the System Shock 2 gift code that was quietly inserted into the quoted text.
How do you know what the code was for? Is there some way to tell?
VanishedOne: Presumably the System Shock 2 gift code that was quietly inserted into the quoted text.
deryni: How do you know what the code was for? Is there some way to tell?
If its GOG u put the key into the redeem box. tells u the game and expiry
Someone pointed out that Wing Commander 5 is $2. I've never played any of them and plan on getting them eventually, but am in no rush to do so. How often have you guys seen WC sold as a group, or appear in bundles?
deryni: How do you know what the code was for? Is there some way to tell?
nijuu: If its GOG u put the key into the redeem box. tells u the game and expiry
Before you redeem it? Or can you just not find out once someone has claimed the code?
BlueMooner: Someone pointed out that Wing Commander 5 is $2. I've never played any of them and plan on getting them eventually, but am in no rush to do so. How often have you guys seen WC sold as a group, or appear in bundles?
If you intend to buy the Wing Commander games anyway I recommend picking it up for $2 based on price alone. It's rare there is that steep a discount and while Wing Commanders have been on sale a number of times they're not discounted too frequently.
nijuu: If its GOG u put the key into the redeem box. tells u the game and expiry
deryni: Before you redeem it? Or can you just not find out once someone has claimed the code?
When u put it in, hit return .*do not hit redeem gift* it should tell u the game and whether or not if its been redeemed
BlueMooner: Someone pointed out that Wing Commander 5 is $2. I've never played any of them and plan on getting them eventually, but am in no rush to do so. How often have you guys seen WC sold as a group, or appear in bundles?
There have been two WIng Commander series promos this year, one before GOG had the entire collection, and one after they had the entire collection.

Sept 19, 2013: All games 50% off except for Academy which was 20% off
http://www.gog.com/promo/wing_commander_series_promo_190913

Nov 20, 2013: All games 50% off if you complete your collection of games you didn't already own:
http://www.gog.com/promo/wc_complete_series_promo_251113

Any other sales on Wing Commander games that have occurred have been random one offs of individual titles possibly included in other promos. So, they don't really come on sale often and the $1.99 price was a pretty good deal not likely to be repeated for quite some time I imagine. Eventually the games all come around in rotation though, albeit not necessarily at an equal or cheaper price.
skeletonbow: .
Thank you for that detailed response Skeletonbow, +1! And you too Undeadcow.

Seems I'm in luck. I thought my card was empty but there's $2.86 left on it. Just enough!
BlueMooner: Thank you for that detailed response Skeletonbow, +1! And you too Undeadcow.

Seems I'm in luck. I thought my card was empty but there's $2.86 left on it. Just enough!
No prob, I save the GOG promo mails so it was easy to search my email archive. :)

The only Wing Commander games I'm missing now are Academy, and Armada to have the whole set. Hopefully they'll show up in another promo during the holidays and I can complete the collection. Even better, would be if during the holidays they managed to surprise us and add the entire LucasArts Star Wars flight combat sims collection to GOG also! :)
anjohl: )Takeover(

Q39V-LLUT-MP69-9V7E

How's that for a deal?
That's an awesome deal, hope this code found a good home! +1
Amazon launching their sale in next few days apparently.
$2 Alien Colonial Marines 19/12. Apparently working on getting a deal for the season pass as well.
Scrapland is 80% off for €2 on GG, DRM Free

and Wars & Warriors Joan of Arc 80% off for $2, DRM Free (not available in Germany)
Post edited December 17, 2013 by dyscode
I have 10600 blue coins on GG, but they never put Castle of Illusion 50% off :|
Punished_Snake: I have 10600 blue coins on GG, but they never put Castle of Illusion 50% off :|
Is that the fault of the Blue Coins or what? ;)
Post edited December 17, 2013 by dyscode
Punished_Snake: I have 10600 blue coins on GG, but they never put Castle of Illusion 50% off :|
dyscode: Is that the fault of the Blue Coins or what? ;)
I wanna take it for free XD