It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

racerboi101: lots of deals
I thank you for the deals, but please dont use url shorteners.
Using referral links is considered ok by the majority in this thread(i think), you dont have to hide ?gmgr=sirikigo and ?caff=4486591, on the other hand more and more scammers and bots appear all over the net that use url shorteners to get you on shady sites. :(
arr0whead:
Pheace: Ah yeah, the teleport bug, didn't run into that one till my second playthrough. That can be both hilarious and terrifying at the same time ^^

About the DLC, personally I can't imagine playing the game without the Elite Soldier pack. The customization is so nice for distinguishing your troops on the field. I'd say Slingshot is worth it too since it'll provide a way to get a later game weapon at a point you might still have a use for it. It came far too late in my original game imo. It's pretty cheap on the sale right now so I'd recommend that as well.
Yep, the teleport bug was terrifying. I encountered it during my ironman run. And yes, the DLCs are useful. It's just that I think full price for them is too expensive. Anyway, I can't complain because I didn't pay for them. I got the Elite Soldier free when I bought the game and Slingshot was gifted to me by my brother.
Weekend Deals in FireFlower Games

http://fireflowergames.com/weekend-deal/
Jagged Alliance in Dotemu 50%
Jagged Alliance - $2.49
Jagged Alliance : Deadly Games - $2.49
Jagged Alliance 2 Gold Edition - $4.99
Jagged Alliance Classics -$6.49 (75%)
Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business - $2.99
The only game on this sale that I haven't seen on one of their sales before is DeadEnd: Cerebral Vortex, which does look interesting. Some of the items available on Not On Steam are discounted here again too (Plazma Being and Will Fight for Food).
On Nuuvem you can find the last XCOM Enemy Unknown for about 7.70 dollars or 5.66 euros (if google did the math right). Overall the full XCOM package at Amazon is a better deal, but if for any reason one just wants the latest XCOM, it's a nice deal.

http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/940-xcom-enemy-unknown

Being from Europe, I've bought a few games there with no problems.

And yes, its for Steam.
IAmSinistar: The only game on this sale that I haven't seen on one of their sales before is DeadEnd: Cerebral Vortex, which does look interesting.
It's a surreal maze game with an original twist, you're basically walking through two different realities at once and can use "reality switches" to move between them. However, it's also not more than that, and the controls aren't very efficient. I liked it, but there isn't a lot of actual "game" inside.
Psyringe: It's a surreal maze game with an original twist, you're basically walking through two different realities at once and can use "reality switches" to move between them. However, it's also not more than that, and the controls aren't very efficient. I liked it, but there isn't a lot of actual "game" inside.
Thanks for the info. I do enjoy when game creators try to do something different, but I also want the end result to be worth my time. From what you've said and the description on the site, this sounds more like an experience than a true game. While I'm not adverse to that, it also doesn't vie well against the many other games competing for my time.
Psyringe: GamersGate Daily Deal is Bleed for a single $/€/£ (75% off).
Thanks for this item, by the way. I was finally able to buy a game with my pitiful cache of Blue Coins at last. :)
Desura's latest Freedom Friday has hit the web. This time it includes Deer Hunter 1066, CDF Ghostship, Endgame: Syria, and Boredom. An interesting mix of themes, as well as the range of styles.
Gearbox has released a ridiculous amount of micro dlc, and what looks like a few story dlc's.

@anyone
How is Borderlands 2 vanilla without any of that stuff?
New bundle:
https://www.paddle.com/bundle/fall-game-pay-what-you-want-bundle/

Dream Pinball 3D Topware Windows Mac
Criminal Minds Drm-free Windows Mac
--- --- --- BTA --- --- ---
Dungeonland Steam Windows Mac
Planets Under Attack Topware Windows Mac
Raiden Legacy Drm-free Windows Mac

Info from here, haven't checked it myself:
http://indiegamebundle.wikia.com/wiki/Indie_Game_Bundle_Wiki
Post edited October 04, 2013 by DarkoD13
JohnnyDollar: Gearbox has released a ridiculous amount of micro dlc, and what looks like a few story dlc's.

@anyone
I really liked it, enough to buy season pass (which was a first for me). Vanilla alrdy has plenty of content btw.
Gameplay is good and I laughed quite a few times. I'd rate it 8/10.
Post edited October 04, 2013 by luckydoky
JohnnyDollar: Gearbox has released a ridiculous amount of micro dlc, and what looks like a few story dlc's.

@anyone
If you like the Borderlands gameplay concept, you don't need any of the DLC really.
You can probably easily spend anywhere between 20 and 50 hours on the base game alone, even using just one of the characters.
If you love it that insanely much you'll probably want the DLC, which you can always pick up during a good sale.
check out this NotOnSteam-Sale
http://notonsteam.com/

35 indiegames discounted directly from the developer.