It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, hello there you! Don't you look great today! So nice to see you, as always!

[i] [ Lame Original post ]
Some great stuff this weekend. Thanks for the heads up every one.

I'd buy the Nordic bundle if it had individual keys.
[ / lame ] [/i]

Edit: oh no! I got the top of the page post! Now everyone will have to read it every time they check the thread until a new page is started. Man I hate getting the page top post. I best put something in here that makes reading it more interesting...

...aaaand, done. I hope.
Post edited October 03, 2013 by HeDanny
racerboi101: Amazon Deal of the Week (All Steam)
The XCOM Collection - $14.99
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown: Slingshot Pack
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown: Elite Soldier Pack
- X-COM: Apocalypse
- X-COM: Enforcer
- X-COM: Interceptor
- X-COM: Terror from the Deep
- X-COM: UFO Defense
innerring: Just a heads up. The XCOM collection price has been lowered to $9.99!
Is this a single key or multiple ones? 'Cause, wow.
innerring: Just a heads up. The XCOM collection price has been lowered to $9.99!
Foxhack: Is this a single key or multiple ones? 'Cause, wow.
It's a single key
Foxhack: Is this a single key or multiple ones? 'Cause, wow.
spoderman: It's a single key
Boooo. Ah well.
racerboi101: Amazon Deal of the Week (All Steam)
The XCOM Collection - $14.99
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown: Slingshot Pack
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown: Elite Soldier Pack
- X-COM: Apocalypse
- X-COM: Enforcer
- X-COM: Interceptor
- X-COM: Terror from the Deep
- X-COM: UFO Defense

Warlock: Master of the Arcane - Armageddon DLC - $0.74

Warlock: Master of the Arcane - Power of the Serpent DLC - $0.74

Warlock: Master of the Arcane - Return of the Elves DLC - $0.74

Warlock: Master of the Arcane - Master of Artifacts DLC - $0.49

Warlock: Master of the Arcane - Powerful Lords DLC - $0.49
Hmm, I have to re-buy the XCOM classics pack because Gamersgate refuses to load for me now, but on to some of the other stuff, how is the new XCOM? I've heard that it's super buggy and that the DLCs aren't very good, but how buggy is it really? And should I just wait for XCOM Enemy Within and hope for bug fixes in addition to extra content, or should I just buy this now and buy XCOM Enemy Within later? Also how are the Warlock: Master of the Arcane DLCs?
GOGwiiisfun: Hmm, I have to re-buy the XCOM classics pack because Gamersgate refuses to load for me now, but on to some of the other stuff, how is the new XCOM? I've heard that it's super buggy and that the DLCs aren't very good, but how buggy is it really? And should I just wait for XCOM Enemy Within and hope for bug fixes in addition to extra content, or should I just buy this now and buy XCOM Enemy Within later? Also how are the Warlock: Master of the Arcane DLCs?
For you in the US isn't it a better deal to get the DLCs directly from steam? http://store.steampowered.com/sub/29106/
I'm also wondering if I should buy them. Warlock is a nice game, but buying DLCs isn't a habit of mine.
GOGwiiisfun: I've heard that it's super buggy and that the DLCs aren't very good, but how buggy is it really?
Super buggy is vastly overstated. My first playthrough I played with almost no bugs. Some instances of shooting through walls (generally in UFO's). The most annoying thing at the time was that in some UFO's the top level was a pain to target to move but that was fixed.

There's some more bugs but overall it'll be a good polished experience.
racerboi101:
GOGwiiisfun: Hmm, I have to re-buy the XCOM classics pack because Gamersgate refuses to load for me now, but on to some of the other stuff, how is the new XCOM? I've heard that it's super buggy and that the DLCs aren't very good, but how buggy is it really? And should I just wait for XCOM Enemy Within and hope for bug fixes in addition to extra content, or should I just buy this now and buy XCOM Enemy Within later? Also how are the Warlock: Master of the Arcane DLCs?
The only bug I remember encountering in XCOM EU is the one that teleports some enemies. Not sure if the latest update already fixed it. Yep, the DLCs aren't very good. Elite Soldier Pack allows you to customize your soldiers (just cosmetic changes). Slingshot just adds 3 missions and some more customization options. It's a good deal at that price ($10). I certainly won't recommend buying those DLCs at full price.
Post edited October 04, 2013 by arr0whead
arr0whead: The only bug I remember encountering in XCOM EU is the one that teleports some enemies. Not sure if the latest update already fixed it. Yep, the DLCs aren't very good. Elite Soldier Pack allows you to customize your soldiers (just cosmetic changes). Slingshot just adds 3 missions and some more customization options. It's a good deal at that price ($10). I certainly won't recommend buying those DLCs at full price.
Ah yeah, the teleport bug, didn't run into that one till my second playthrough. That can be both hilarious and terrifying at the same time ^^

About the DLC, personally I can't imagine playing the game without the Elite Soldier pack. The customization is so nice for distinguishing your troops on the field. I'd say Slingshot is worth it too since it'll provide a way to get a later game weapon at a point you might still have a use for it. It came far too late in my original game imo. It's pretty cheap on the sale right now so I'd recommend that as well.
blotunga: For you in the US isn't it a better deal to get the DLCs directly from steam? http://store.steampowered.com/sub/29106/
I'm also wondering if I should buy them. Warlock is a nice game, but buying DLCs isn't a habit of mine.
Not really, it's the same price except on Greenmangaming I can use the 20% off voucher for even more savings.
GOGwiiisfun: Not really, it's the same price except on Greenmangaming I can use the 20% off voucher for even more savings.
Oh.. Ok then. For me on steam shows 2.5 euros for the package.. And I wondered if in the US it's 2.5 then it's less than $3.2 and even with the 20% off you get to 3.04
Post edited October 04, 2013 by blotunga
GOGwiiisfun: Not really, it's the same price except on Greenmangaming I can use the 20% off voucher for even more savings.
blotunga: Oh.. Ok then. For me on steam shows 2.5 euros for the package.. And I wondered if in the US it's 2.5 then it's less than $3.2 and even with the 20% off you get to 3.04
Oops, actually you're right because I was looking at their prices separately.
GamersGate Daily Deal is Bleed for a single $/€/£ (75% off).

They also have a huge Mac sale going on, and a Sonic Weekend, and a Focus Home Interactive Weekend.

Are Mars: War Logs and Magrunner Dark Pulse worth 13$ each? They apparently won't be in the upcoming Focus Humble Bundle.

Launch Sale Weekend Deals

Micy Roll
Platformer, Secret Areas, Physics Based, Side Scrolling
-67%
$1.99 $0.66

Crayon Chronicles
Turn Based Combat, Exploration, Humor, Dungeon Crawl, 5 more…
-72%
$3.49 $0.98

Zombies Ruined My Day
Shoot'Em Up, Challenging, Cartoon, Side Scrolling
-67%
$2.99 $0.99

On A Roll 3D
Platformer, Mechanical Puzzles, Physics Based, Side Scrolling
-67%
$2.99 $0.99

They Breathe
Survival, Creative Thinking, Atmospheric, Story Driven, 1 more…
-67%
$2.99 $0.99

Angkor
Tile Matching, Family Friendly
-75%
$4.99 $1.25

GearGrinder
LAN Multiplayer, Between Level Upgrades, Mini Games, Arcade Racing, 1 more…
-75%
$4.99 $1.25

Spectraball Extended Edition
Platformer, Twitch Reflexes, Official Rankings, User Created Content, 3 more…
-75%
$4.99 $1.25

Chronicles of a Dark Lord Episode One
Timer Based Combat, Branching Story, Exploration, Story Driven, 1 more…
-75%
$4.95 $1.24

Plazma Being
Platformer, No Combat, Challenging, Atmospheric, 1 more…
-70%
$4.49 $1.35

Gorky 17
Exploration, Randomized Events, Story Driven, Tactical RPG, 1 more…
-70%
$4.99 $1.50

Krypton Egg
Shoot'Em Up, Block Destruction, Power Ups, Retro
-70%
$4.99 $1.50

Will Fight for Food
Action-RPG, Beat 'em Up, Branching Story, Open World
-70%
$4.99 $1.50

Kilgazar
Turn Based Combat, Challenging, Class Based, Dungeon Crawl, 3 more…
-70%
$4.99 $1.50

Caster
Shooter, Between Level Upgrades, Player Altered Land, Third Person
-70%
$4.99 $1.50

Heli Heroes
Arcade, Shoot'Em Up, Overhead, Power Ups
-70%
$4.99 $1.50

Guy vs The Wicked and Nefarious Land
Action-RPG, Real-time Combat, Challenging, Artwork, 6 more…
-70%
$4.99 $1.50

X-Blades
Action-Adventure, Hack-n-Slash, Magic, Power Ups, 3 more…
-70%
$4.99 $1.50

Cell HD: emergence
Shooter, Randomized Events, Challenging, Creative Thinking
-75%
$5.99 $1.50

The Journey Down: Chapter One
Full Voice Acting, Point and Click, Story Driven, Logic Puzzles
-75%
$6.99 $1.75

Space Salvager
Action-RPG, Shooter, Exploration, Non-linear, 4 more…
-75%
$7.99 $2.00

DeadEnd: Cerebral Vortex
No Combat, Atmospheric, Maze, First Person
-66%
$6.95 $2.36

The Guild 2: Pirates of the High Seas
Class Based, City Builder, Economic Sim, Social Sim, 1 more…
-75%
$9.99 $2.50

NyxQuest
Platformer, Superpowers, Family Friendly, Atmospheric, 1 more…
-75%
$9.99 $2.50

Dead Hungry Diner
Magic, Endless Mode, Humor, Time Limits, 1 more…
-75%
$9.99 $2.50

Clones
Platformer, Replicated Movement, Creative Thinking, Competitive Multiplayer, 7 more…
-75%
$9.99 $2.50

Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold
Society Builder, Empire Building, Overhead, Real-time Combat
-75%
$9.99 $2.50

Children of the Nile Complete
Real-time Combat, User Created Content, City Builder, Society Builder, 2 more…
-75%
$9.99 $2.50

The Guild 2: Renaissance
Class Based, City Builder, Economic Sim, Social Sim, 1 more…
-75%
$9.99 $2.50

Cognition Episode 3: The Oracle
Full Voice Acting, Point and Click, Superpowers, Creative Thinking, 4 more…
-70%
$9.99 $3.00

Desert Stormfront
Real-time Combat, Challenging, LAN Multiplayer, Online Multiplayer, 4 more…
-70%
$9.99 $3.00

Kingdom Elemental
Action-Adventure, Action-RPG, Hack-n-Slash, User Created Content, 2 more…
-70%
$9.95 $2.99

Way to Go!
Creative Thinking, Critical Thinking, Family Friendly, Logic Puzzles, 1 more…
-66%
$9.99 $3.40

GooseGogs
Platformer, Creative Thinking, Side Scrolling
-75%
$14.99 $3.75

Laxius Force II
Timer Based Combat, Non-linear, Story Driven, Large Character Cast, 2 more…
-75%
$19.99 $5.00

Age of Conquest III
Turn Based Combat, Multiple Difficulties, User Created Content, Board Game, 1 more…
-75%
$19.99 $5.00

© 2013 ShinyLoot | All Rights Reserved
http://www.shinyloot.com/weekend-deals

This is the last part of these Launch Sales we could enjoy for several weeks.
found this article mentioned on twitter:
ShinyLoot Creator Explains Challenges of Digital Distribution
Post edited October 04, 2013 by gixgox
Psyringe: GamersGate Daily Deal is Bleed for a single $/€/£ (75% off).

They also have a huge Mac sale going on, and a Sonic Weekend, and a Focus Home Interactive Weekend.

Are Mars: War Logs and Magrunner Dark Pulse worth 13$ each? They apparently won't be in the upcoming Focus Humble Bundle.
As I said before about the Focus sale : Stay away from ACT-Control -DRM. If you think Tagès is bad or draconian you have no idea. Don't say you have not been warned.

Personally I can only comment on Mars: WL and I would not spent $13 on it, $7 maybe, $5 is Ok IMHO, that's what I paid.
The only real crisiticism about Mag-Runner I read is that the puzzles can get insanely difficult. so $13 seems fair.
Post edited October 04, 2013 by dyscode