It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wy4786: http://store.steampowered.com/app/203630/
Warlock - Master of the Arcane currently 75% off.. worth it?
DarkoD13: No, too expensive. The game gets bundled way too often, you can get a better deal for it. Personally, I still have like 3 keys for it. They just won't end.
Thanks for the info.

Anyone who has spare keys and willing to sell em off cheap or trade for origin keys from the Humble Origin Bundle please drop me a PM and LMK.
Psyringe: GamersGate has snuck in a sale of all chapters of "Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller". All games are 70% off, as well as the "Season Pass" which includes all 4 chapters plus some bonus material. The games are DRM-free.

Chapter 1 has been bundled to death, and Ch2 went into one or two bundle as well. I haven't seen Ch3 and Ch4 bundled or discounted before.

Cognition Season Pass (everything in one bundle): 9$ / 7.20€ / 6.30£
Chapter 1: The Hangman - 3$ / 2.40€ / 2.10£
Chapter 2: The Wise Monkey - 3$ / 2.40€ / 2.10£
Chapter 3: The Oracle - 3$ / 2.40€ / 2.10£
Chapter 4: The Cain Killer - 3$ / 2.40€ / 2.10£
Smannesman: I don't know if's a good series, but that seems like a good deal.
Personally I would've liked some Steam keys, but DRM-free is nice as well.
Seems pretty fast BTW, didn't the last episode come out last month or so?
If I may, the PR of Phoenix Interactive is absolutely stunning. I bought the first episode on Indie Game Stand as PWYW and then went onto the their website to purchase the season pass. Sent them an e-mail about Desura keys and they quickly sent them out and then also sent the Steam keys as soon as it was Greenlit.

There is the possibility, I think, that they might be willing to share keys for the game, even if you've purchased the DRM-free edition. Try and drop them a line.
People missed the IR Debut 5 bundle launch?
Post edited October 03, 2013 by nijuu
nijuu: People missed the IR Debut 5 bundle launch?
... more like nobody cared...

There was a post somewhere around here earlier.
nijuu: People missed the IR Debut 5 bundle launch?
Foxhack: ... more like nobody cared...

There was a post somewhere around here earlier.
I guess no one posted it in this thread, but I always make seperate thread for Indie Royales if no one beats me to it.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/indie_royale_the_debut_5_bundle

It is pretty unpopular though.. I buy most Indie Royales, so if I skip one you know something's wrong ;)
Post edited October 03, 2013 by spoderman
By "there was a post somewhere around here", I meant your thread, spoderman. :p
Another light ShinyLoot daily deal day, with just a half-dozen titles. Probably they are hoarding most for the weekend sale, which is typically larger. Good prices on Infinity Danger at $0.80 and Jack Keane for $1.50.

Infinity Danger almost seems like a shmup version of Shadow Of The Colossus, in that there is no combat against less units, but just a series of what would normally be boss battles.
Some random GamersGate deals:

Witcher 2 4.5GBP

Mac Games Weekend on GamersGate
including
Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy gives Steam code and is both PC/MAC compatible 3.5GBP

Unity of Command 5GBP great little Panzer General alike TBS Blitzkrieg simulator ^^
Unity of Command: Red Turn 1.74GBP revenge dlc - which is cheaper alone than in the pack

Focus Home Interactive Weekend on GamersGate

Game of Thrones(Special Edition with DLC for 6.24GBP) and Of Orcs and Men looks interesting for 5GBP apiece but i dont know what to think about that ActControl DRM
p_mamusz: ...
Would suggest that people wait a week or two as there was a Humble Focus Interactive Bundle spotted in the wild.
p_mamusz: Mac Games Weekend on GamersGate
The only good thing about that is the Borderlands 2 content being half-off.

Almost everything else is still obscenely overpriced... Figures, the Mac tax will never go away.
IAmSinistar: Another light ShinyLoot daily deal day, with just a half-dozen titles. Probably they are hoarding most for the weekend sale, which is typically larger. Good prices on Infinity Danger at $0.80 and Jack Keane for $1.50.

Infinity Danger almost seems like a shmup version of Shadow Of The Colossus, in that there is no combat against less units, but just a series of what would normally be boss battles.
There's also this bundle that includes Infinity Danger:
http://indievania.com/bundles/milkstone-studios-bundle
I don't have an Indievania account to check if it's still available. I'll probably make one later.
DarkoD13: There's also this bundle that includes Infinity Danger:
http://indievania.com/bundles/milkstone-studios-bundle
I don't have an Indievania account to check if it's still available. I'll probably make one later.
Thanks, it looks active from a cursory glance. All of the titles in that bundle are on sale today at ShinyLoot as well, though the bundle is the better bargain.
p_mamusz: Some random GamersGate deals:

Witcher 2 4.5GBP

Mac Games Weekend on GamersGate
including
Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy gives Steam code and is both PC/MAC compatible 3.5GBP

Unity of Command 5GBP great little Panzer General alike TBS Blitzkrieg simulator ^^
Unity of Command: Red Turn 1.74GBP revenge dlc - which is cheaper alone than in the pack

Focus Home Interactive Weekend on GamersGate

Game of Thrones(Special Edition with DLC for 6.24GBP) and Of Orcs and Men looks interesting for 5GBP apiece but i dont know what to think about that ActControl DRM
Two things:
For the Mac Games that coming from Aspyr: Avoid them if it isn't a Steam Key. As far as I know they still have a horrible DRM scheme with limited activation for 'other DRM' in place and their d/l Client sucks speed-/connection stability-wise, from what I hear. Maybe they changed their DRM policy over the years but they won't repsond to inquires about it. I can only recommend getting games from Aspyr over the MacAppStore or Steam.
Feral is nice with their own DRM, after online activation you have a max of 5 licenses in total that can be re/ activated on any 5 Mac at any time. Internet connection is necessary for license management, though.

For Focus Act-Control: Avoid Act-Control like the plague! 5 times total activation, then you're out.
For the Steam version the additional Act-Control DRM for Orcs & Men it was removed just a few months ago and for GoT also.
Get them from Steam!

deals:
Indeigamestand has Inverto (Alpha) 3d /six-axis puzzler
Post edited October 03, 2013 by dyscode
p_mamusz: Mac Games Weekend on GamersGate
Foxhack: The only good thing about that is the Borderlands 2 content being half-off.

Almost everything else is still obscenely overpriced... Figures, the Mac tax will never go away.
Only for Mac exclusive ports. When it's cross-platform the prices are better.

Still, when you compare the support you get for the Mac Total War games vs the Windows ones, it might be worth a few extra bucks.
Amazon Deal of the Week (All Steam)
The XCOM Collection - $14.99
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown: Slingshot Pack
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown: Elite Soldier Pack
- X-COM: Apocalypse
- X-COM: Enforcer
- X-COM: Interceptor
- X-COM: Terror from the Deep
- X-COM: UFO Defense

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - $19.99

XCOM Classics Pack - $3.75
- X-COM: Apocalypse
- X-COM: Enforcer
- X-COM: Interceptor
- X-COM: Terror from the Deep
- X-COM: UFO Defense

The Bureau / XCOM EU Bundle - $24.99
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Lume - $1.74

GreenManGaming Deals (All Steam)
Don't forget to use this voucher code to get additional 20% discount on the sale price: GMG20-WS93W-R39MD

XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $9.99

Super Sanctum TD - $0.99

Virtua Tennis 4 - $3.74

Thunder Wolves - $9.99

Warlock: Master of the Arcane - $4.99

Warlock: Master of the Arcane - Armageddon DLC - $0.74

Warlock: Master of the Arcane - Power of the Serpent DLC - $0.74

Warlock: Master of the Arcane - Return of the Elves DLC - $0.74

Warlock: Master of the Arcane - Master of Artifacts DLC - $0.49

Warlock: Master of the Arcane - Powerful Lords DLC - $0.49

Theatre of War - $2.71

GamersGate Deals (All Steam)
Risen 2 Dark Waters - $4.99

Risen 2 Dark Waters: Treasure Isle DLC - $2.49

Risen 2 Dark Waters The Air Temple DLC - $2.49

Risen 2 Dark Waters A Pirate's Clothes DLC - $0.75

AirBuccaneers - $4.50

The Humble Weekly Sale headlining Nordic Games
Here's a new weekly bundle from Humble Bundle featuring Nordic Games! All games (except Neighbours From Hell) are available on Steam for Windows.

Pay any amount to get:
- Neighbours From Hell Compilation

Pay $1 or more to get:
- Supreme Commander
- Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
- The Guild 2
- Red Faction: Armageddon

Pay more than $6 to unlock:
- Painkiller: Hell & Damnation
- ArcaniA
- SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly