It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bundlestars - Blaze of Glory bundle

Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold
WWIII: Black Gold
KnightShift
East India Company Gold
WWII Panzer Claws 1 & 2
ninja'd :D by Stooner

edit: loks good, will probably buy this
Post edited October 02, 2013 by triock
GamersGate has snuck in a sale of all chapters of "Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller". All games are 70% off, as well as the "Season Pass" which includes all 4 chapters plus some bonus material. The games are DRM-free.

Chapter 1 has been bundled to death, and Ch2 went into one or two bundle as well. I haven't seen Ch3 and Ch4 bundled or discounted before.

Cognition Season Pass (everything in one bundle): 9$ / 7.20€ / 6.30£
Chapter 1: The Hangman - 3$ / 2.40€ / 2.10£
Chapter 2: The Wise Monkey - 3$ / 2.40€ / 2.10£
Chapter 3: The Oracle - 3$ / 2.40€ / 2.10£
Chapter 4: The Cain Killer - 3$ / 2.40€ / 2.10£
Psyringe: GamersGate has snuck in a sale of all chapters of "Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller". All games are 70% off, as well as the "Season Pass" which includes all 4 chapters plus some bonus material. The games are DRM-free.

Chapter 1 has been bundled to death, and Ch2 went into one or two bundle as well. I haven't seen Ch3 and Ch4 bundled or discounted before.

Cognition Season Pass (everything in one bundle): 9$ / 7.20€ / 6.30£
Chapter 1: The Hangman - 3$ / 2.40€ / 2.10£
Chapter 2: The Wise Monkey - 3$ / 2.40€ / 2.10£
Chapter 3: The Oracle - 3$ / 2.40€ / 2.10£
Chapter 4: The Cain Killer - 3$ / 2.40€ / 2.10£
I don't know if's a good series, but that seems like a good deal.
Personally I would've liked some Steam keys, but DRM-free is nice as well.
Seems pretty fast BTW, didn't the last episode come out last month or so?
Battlefield 1942 is FREE on ORIGIN :)

[url=]https://www.origin.com/en-gb/store/buy/battlefield-1942/pc-download/base-game/play-for-free[/url]

If anyone owns Septerra Core on GOG , they can get a steam key for free if they email the developer :-

[url=]http://steamcommunity.com/app/253940/discussions/0/846965882704454771/[/url]

"dph [developer] 29 Sep @ 11:46am
Please email: support@topware.com - and attach the receipt from GOG."

:)
Post edited October 02, 2013 by JAMVA
Smannesman: I don't know if's a good series, but that seems like a good deal.
Seems pretty fast BTW, didn't the last episode come out last month or so?
Yep, the last episode was released Sep 19th, so it went straight to 70% off after 14 days. Either it's a pricing mistake, or no one bought the later episodes at full price. After getting the first two chapters cheap in bundles, I held off buying the rest because I expected it to be discounted sooner or later, and perhaps others thought the same.

I only played a part of the first chapter so far, but I liked the story. It's a point&click paranormal thriller about a female FBI agent with precognitive abilities, and with unfinished personal business in her past. I liked the characters and the storytelling. Jane Jensen (of Gabriel Knight and Gray Matter fame) acted as "story consultant" - I'm usually careful with labels like these because sometimes they are just marketing stunts with no relevance for the game, but Jensen does indeed have close ties to the devs from other projects (and her daughter is doing the voice-overs for the main character).

Due to the low budget, the cinematic sequences are slide shows of painted pictures, or moving stills. Some players didn't like that, but I think it's a decent way to provide cinematic storytelling without an exorbitant budget. And a lower budget also means less influence from publishers, so there's a higher chance that the game will stay true to the creators' artistic vision.
Post edited October 02, 2013 by Psyringe
Psyringe: Due to the low budget, the cinematic sequences are slide shows of painted pictures, or moving stills. Some players didn't like that, but I think it's a decent way to provide cinematic storytelling without an exorbitant budget. And a lower budget also means less influence from publishers, so there's a higher chance that the game will stay true to the creators' artistic vision.
I actually started it once because I got the first episode in a bundle (as did most of the world) and I don't mind the whole comic book style of narrative (loved Max Payne 1 & 2 for example), but their choice to only animate the eyes freaked me out :P
JAMVA: If anyone owns Septerra Core on GOG , they can get a steam key for free if they email the developer :-

http://steamcommunity.com/app/253940/discussions/0/846965882704454771

"dph [developer] 29 Sep @ 11:46am
Please email: support@topware.com - and attach the receipt from GOG."

:)
Thanks, I just sent them an e-mail.
Call of Duty Bundle
$40
Steam Keys
Some games are MAC only
https://stacksocial.com/sales/the-call-of-duty-bundle?utm_source=StackSocial+Deals+Newsletter&utm_campaign=8b37d36174-SS+The+Call+of+Duty+Bundle&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_bf74b34094-8b37d36174-289595425&mc_cid=8b37d36174&mc_eid=cc9206d779
IAmSinistar: The Sea Will Claim Everything appeal strongly to me.
Jonas Kyratzes games are quite unique experiences, you should also play his other games of the Lands of Dream series.

EDIT: And here's the link to the wonderful soundtrack by Chris Christodoulou.
Post edited October 02, 2013 by HypersomniacLive
IAmSinistar: Thanks, some good stuff there! Might finally pick up Richard & Alice, long after everyone else has.
johnki: Personally, I'm looking at getting Race the Sun, Six-Sided Santuary, and/or Wetware. Also interested in The Yahwg.
The Yahwg is awesome... highly recommended
carnival73: Call of Duty Bundle
$40
Steam Keys
Some games are MAC only
"Some games"? Black Ops and its two DLC packs are Mac only. Only COD 2 and 4 are Mac and Windows. And all require Steam.
carnival73: Call of Duty Bundle
$40
Steam Keys
Some games are MAC only
Foxhack: "Some games"? Black Ops and its two DLC packs are Mac only. Only COD 2 and 4 are Mac and Windows. And all require Steam.
Yeah, as they say 'MAC shall overcome."

Since Windows 8 I've noticed a lot less interest in Windows.
IAmSinistar: The Sea Will Claim Everything appeal strongly to me.
HypersomniacLive: Jonas Kyratzes games are quite unique experiences, you should also play his other games of the Lands of Dream series.

EDIT: And here's the link to the wonderful soundtrack by Chris Christodoulou.
Thanks for the advice, this has moved up the list for me now. So far I've picked up Richard & Alice and Race the Sun. I tried Race the Sun and it's stylish, but not sure I'd have paid full price for it. It gave me thematic flashbacks of my own game Solglider, though this game is far more polished and fleshed out than that old one-switch quickie.

Probably still going to get the three titles I mentioned earlier as well, all of them remain tempting.

EDIT: Looks like The Strange and Somewhat Sinister Tale of the House at Desert Bridge might be a good place to start exploring the Lands of Dream games. I love the title and the price can't be beat.
Post edited October 02, 2013 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: Thanks for the advice, this has moved up the list for me now. So far I've picked up Richard & Alice and Race the Sun. I tried Race the Sun and it's stylish, but not sure I'd have paid full price for it. It gave me thematic flashbacks of my own game Solglider, though this game is far more polished and fleshed out than that old one-switch quickie.

Probably still going to get the three titles I mentioned earlier as well, all of them remain tempting.

EDIT: Looks like The Strange and Somewhat Sinister Tale of the House at Desert Bridge might be a good place to start exploring the Lands of Dream games. I love the title and the price can't be beat.
Starting with The Strange And Somewhat Sinister Tale of the House at Desert Bridge is a good idea as it was the first one in the Lands of Dream series, next was The Book of Living Magic and then The Fabulous Screech.
The Sea Will Claim Everything is the first commercial game in the series and Jonas did an Indiegogo campaign for the latest in the series, Ithaka of the Clouds.

Oh, and you might want to have a look at The Oneiropolis Compendium.