It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

carnival73: Currently out of keys apparently. Just bought about thirty minutes ago and still haven't received one.
Psyringe: Just to make sure, you know that you can only access the keys through your Game Wallet, they don't get sent to you?
Yeah, 99 isn't in my Game Wallet.
Psyringe: Just to make sure, you know that you can only access the keys through your Game Wallet, they don't get sent to you?
carnival73: Yeah, 99 isn't in my Game Wallet.
Sometimes it takes a bit before the games appear there - happened to me with Proteus. Possibly related to the fact that I hadn't bought anything from them for a long time, and used a different payment method than the last times. I guess they wanted to run a check on my purchase, perhaps it's similar in your case.
Psyringe: Sometimes it takes a bit before the games appear there - happened to me with Proteus. Possibly related to the fact that I hadn't bought anything from them for a long time, and used a different payment method than the last times. I guess they wanted to run a check on my purchase, perhaps it's similar in your case.
Sent developer a notice on Greenlight Store Page, Facebook, Desura & wrote Gamestand.

Nothing has turned up in my Wallet yet - Developer got back to me on Facebook stating he would write Gamestand as well.
Psyringe: Sometimes it takes a bit before the games appear there - happened to me with Proteus. Possibly related to the fact that I hadn't bought anything from them for a long time, and used a different payment method than the last times. I guess they wanted to run a check on my purchase, perhaps it's similar in your case.
carnival73: .
Sent developer a notice on Greenlight Store Page, Facebook, Desura & wrote Gamestand.

Nothing has turned up in my Wallet yet - Developer got back to me on Facebook stating he would write Gamestand as well.
I got my GOG key instantly after purchase. IGS is definitely doing something wrong with yours.
carnival73: .

nightrunner227: I got my GOG key instantly after purchase. IGS is definitely doing something wrong with yours.
Did you get yours over the past twelve and a half hours?

I checked again....nothing there yet. I kinda wonder if there's some way to hi jack someone's transaction mid purchase.

Monday evening here in Zealand means other parts of the world are just now going into Monday so will hopefully hear something soon.
New ShinyLoot weekly sale starts today. Well, I say new, but most of their catalogue has been on sale already so it's a lot of repeated items. Discounts aren't as high as the daily/weekend deals, but most items are still half-off.

GG has the Victoria games on sale, including a package containing the two games and some of the add-on content for $9.99 (75% off). All items are DRM-free in this deal.

Also on sale again at GG is the Torchlight Complete Pack for $8.75 (75% off). Torchlight II requires Steamworks in this set, but the original Torchlight is DRM-free.
Post edited September 30, 2013 by IAmSinistar
Savygamer is offering a bundle for the next 6 days. For currently 7.39€, you get:

- Death Ray Manta
- Derrick the Deathfin
- Frozen Synapse
- Richard & Alice
- SpaceChem

All these games have been bundled elsewhere already, some of them multiple times, and the asking price is more than twice of what I'd expect for a bundle with this content. So I can't really recommend it, but if someone is looking specifically for these games right now, it might be worth a shot.
Psyringe: - Death Ray Manta
Nice, I'm friends with Bob. Used to be an admin on RR as well as a regular contributor o' games.

Anyway, nice bundle for folks what don't have them already. Some quirky goodness in there.
Tech support wrote me back saying "You need to pay at least one dollar for keys"

I wrote back saying "I did pay one dollar - if you can please give me a direct contact email I can forward on my Paypal receipt"

Hopefully by next week I'll have my key.

You, know....a lot of developers would contact their original supporters saying "Thank you, here is also a key for Steam, GOG, etc..."

Fuck this shit man - I'm through with throwing money at Mickey Mouse crap and games before they've been released and reviewed. This shits gone laughable. XD
IAmSinistar: New ShinyLoot weekly sale starts today. Well, I say new, but most of their catalogue has been on sale already so it's a lot of repeated items. Discounts aren't as high as the daily/weekend deals, but most items are still half-off.
I wonder why/how shinyloot can offer multiple languages for some games and gog doesn't - f.i. Jagged Alliance 2 which has a really great German localization.
IAmSinistar: New ShinyLoot weekly sale starts today. Well, I say new, but most of their catalogue has been on sale already so it's a lot of repeated items. Discounts aren't as high as the daily/weekend deals, but most items are still half-off.
Nelvin: I wonder why/how shinyloot can offer multiple languages for some games and gog doesn't - f.i. Jagged Alliance 2 which has a really great German localization.
I have no use for the site until they begin selling keys to major retailers.
carnival73: I have no use for the site until they begin selling keys to major retailers.
They do...on a per game basis. It should mention on the page.

For example - http://www.shinyloot.com/steam-keys
carnival73: I have no use for the site until they begin selling keys to major retailers.
johnki: They do...on a per game basis. It should mention on the page.

For example - http://www.shinyloot.com/steam-keys
Correct. And Desura key games here. Or both in one list.
Alpha Protocol 75% off,. from a very low price to being with.

It's a love it or hate it game. I love it and finished it 4 times, back to back!

You just have to know that it is at its heart an RPG at least as much as it is an action/stealth action game. That means the accuracy and reactions of your character depend 50% on you actually aiming but also on the RPG skills under cover. If you do, then you are in for a great spy James Bond like ride.
I have the retail version (which was patched to become DRM free), but this version is also DRM free. If I could afford it I would re buy it lol.
Excellent game by Obsidian, IMO.

As I said though, many hate it.

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-ALP/alpha-protocol
trusteft: Alpha Protocol 75% off,. from a very low price to being with.

It's a love it or hate it game. I love it and finished it 4 times, back to back!

You just have to know that it is at its heart an RPG at least as much as it is an action/stealth action game. That means the accuracy and reactions of your character depend 50% on you actually aiming but also on the RPG skills under cover. If you do, then you are in for a great spy James Bond like ride.
I have the retail version (which was patched to become DRM free), but this version is also DRM free. If I could afford it I would re buy it lol.
Excellent game by Obsidian, IMO.

As I said though, many hate it.

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-ALP/alpha-protocol
Why isnt it on GOG ?