It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Desura Freedom Friday is live. The four free games this time are ILLUSION - Ghost Killer, NEED FOR MADNESS, Lair of the Madhat, and Love Sniper.

Lair of the Madhat has been free for a while, and Love Sniper may have been as well. But one can excuse Desura for not finding four totally new free games on a weekly basis.
Illusion is a shitty Slender clone that only got popular because it has Jeff the Killer in it. And when I say shitty, I mean because it's buggy, not because it's a Slender clone. (Though that could work as well)
Sleeping Dogs £5.00

Sleeping Dogs DLC Collection ( 24 DLC ) £8.75
CymTyr: Sorry just got back. I had purchased Lair of the Shadow Broker and another Paid-For DLC but since it's been over a year since I've installed AND run Mass Effect 2, they are now unregistered on my account. As in, when I go to BW's website and check my purchased content, I get the option to buy them again.
That's weird. My old ME2 and DA DLC are there, only tied to my EA ORIGIN Account. Are you sure you didn't use another email for the account or something? :\
CymTyr: Sorry just got back. I had purchased Lair of the Shadow Broker and another Paid-For DLC but since it's been over a year since I've installed AND run Mass Effect 2, they are now unregistered on my account. As in, when I go to BW's website and check my purchased content, I get the option to buy them again.
Tizzysawr: That's weird. My old ME2 and DA DLC are there, only tied to my EA ORIGIN Account. Are you sure you didn't use another email for the account or something? :\
Positive.
99 Levels to Hell GOG key from the IndieGameStand deal.
Post edited September 29, 2013 by assassin33
I read this thread's title initially as "gaming death threats." That is all.

Really though, great thread, I'll need to keep checking in on this one!
assassin33: 99 Levels to Hell GOG key from the IndieGameStand deal.
thanks for that post!

just got in and was like ?? 12 hours and no gaming deals?!
^_^

the IGS version if you BTA even comes with 145mbs of OST as opposed to the GOG 2 track sampler.
ErekoseDM: thanks for that post!

just got in and was like ?? 12 hours and no gaming deals?!
^_^

the IGS version if you BTA even comes with 145mbs of OST as opposed to the GOG 2 track sampler.
I definitely though it was worth sharing and getting the full soundtrack is a nice little bonus. :)
48 hour deal on Greenman is 67% of Borderland 2 DLC's in case you are still missing some.

You can also use the 20% off voucher issued for the weekend.

I got the Upgrade Pack 2 for $2.
Titan quest gold 1.99€ on steam (daily deal).
carnival73: 48 hour deal on Greenman is 67% of Borderland 2 DLC's in case you are still missing some.

You can also use the 20% off voucher issued for the weekend.

I got the Upgrade Pack 2 for $2.
Just picked up the Upgrade 2 pack for 50 cents. Thanks for the heads up carnival.
Don't know if it was mentioned, but Scribblenauts on Amazon for 5.99$ looks nice.

http://www.amazon.com/5th-Cell-Scribblenauts-Unlimited-Download/dp/B00A4MWX04/ref=dsvrt_myd_asin_block
Post edited September 29, 2013 by DodoGeo
Kiss2 Reloaded on Groupees:
http://groupees.com/kiss2r
Back without Train Sim 2013 of course...!
Currently out of keys apparently. Just bought about thirty minutes ago and still haven't received one.
carnival73: Currently out of keys apparently. Just bought about thirty minutes ago and still haven't received one.
Just to make sure, you know that you can only access the keys through your Game Wallet, they don't get sent to you?