It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

innerring: snip
BoxOfSnoo: SupCom is Nordic?
Yep, and SupCom 2 is Square Enix. Nordic bought the rights to the first from THQ.
Post edited September 27, 2013 by innerring
[do not read]
Post edited September 27, 2013 by dyscode
Nuuvem

http://www.nuuvem.com.br/promo/fds-call-of-duty

Big Fish Games

Half Off Weekend Sale

Use coupon code BIG to get any Collector's Edition for only $9.99.

Use coupon code FISH to get any standard version game for only $4.99.
Weekend sale at DotEmu - Nordic Games 60% off. Includes titles like AquaNox, Aura, Dark Fall, Gothic, and Spellforce.

EDIT: Also includes Thandor, a fairly unknown (to me at least) RTS that looks interesting.
Post edited September 27, 2013 by IAmSinistar
innerring: http://steamdb.info/sub/32215/#section_apps

Nordic A
Red Faction: Armageddon (Red Faction®: Armageddon™)
The Guild II
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
Supreme Commander

http://steamdb.info/sub/32216/#section_apps
Nordic B
Painkiller Hell & Damnation Campaign
Painkiller Hell & Damnation: Halloween DLC
Darksiders II - Crucible Pass
Painkiller Hell & Damnation (Painkiller: Hell and Damnation)
SpellForce 2 - Faith in Destiny
Darksiders II
ArcaniA – Gothic 4
Another pack of stuff that has lots and lots of DLC.

I'm really not liking this new direction that Humble is taking.
Word of advice if you get ME series and buy DLC: EA mean it when they say if you don't log within 12 months in a given period they'll revoke your dlc. Happened to me when I just checked my ME2 dlc's, though interesting enough DA:O seems to still be on there.

I'm really pissed off right now. EA really is a turd.
CymTyr: Word of advice if you get ME series and buy DLC: EA mean it when they say if you don't log within 12 months in a given period they'll revoke your dlc. Happened to me when I just checked my ME2 dlc's, though interesting enough DA:O seems to still be on there.

Say WHAT?

I had no clue they did this kind of nonsense. F*** if I ever buy DLC for their games again. Strictly sticking to the "Game Of The Year w/ All Content Included" editions from now on with them.

That is some straight-up bullshit. Once again, the customer comes last.
CymTyr: Word of advice if you get ME series and buy DLC: EA mean it when they say if you don't log within 12 months in a given period they'll revoke your dlc. Happened to me when I just checked my ME2 dlc's, though interesting enough DA:O seems to still be on there.

Can you elaborate on that? You mean the DLC that has been included in the retail box? I know those have a "valid until xx" stamped on them.
IAmSinistar: I had no clue they did this kind of nonsense. F*** if I ever buy DLC for their games again. Strictly sticking to the "Game Of The Year w/ All Content Included" editions from now on with them.
I don't think they are including the DLC in their GotY / Collection / etc. releases any more, at least not all of it. Some of us here have been waiting for ages for a truly complete digital release of ME2, but it has never appeared, and I think (not sure though) that EA has even announced somewhere that they don't intend to release one.
Post edited September 27, 2013 by Psyringe

Really! what the heck?!
:(
Psyringe: I don't think they are including the DLC in their GotY / Collection / etc. releases any more, at least not all of it. Some of us here have been waiting for ages for a truly complete digital release of ME2, but it has never appeared, and I think (not sure though) that EA has even announced somewhere that they don't intend to release one.
Lovely. Guess I'll just stay away from the whole brand then. Astounding how enough money is never enough money, and they have to find ways to f*** some extra pennies out of loyal customers.

I'll bet there are hacker-pirates who circumvent this code routine and thus don't get punished the same way. That makes it feel extra fair.
uh... Bundlestars <span class="bold">Indie Jam</span> for half the price?
Post edited September 27, 2013 by Stooner
Desura Freedom Friday is live. The four free games this time are ILLUSION - Ghost Killer, NEED FOR MADNESS, Lair of the Madhat, and Love Sniper.

Lair of the Madhat has been free for a while, and Love Sniper may have been as well. But one can excuse Desura for not finding four totally new free games on a weekly basis.
Sorry just got back. I had purchased Lair of the Shadow Broker and another Paid-For DLC but since it's been over a year since I've installed AND run Mass Effect 2, they are now unregistered on my account. As in, when I go to BW's website and check my purchased content, I get the option to buy them again.
CymTyr: Sorry just got back. I had purchased Lair of the Shadow Broker and another Paid-For DLC but since it's been over a year since I've installed AND run Mass Effect 2, they are now unregistered on my account. As in, when I go to BW's website and check my purchased content, I get the option to buy them again.
seriously beyond not funny! maybe if we all try contact them en-mass for you they might fix it?
even asked them in chat myself about expiration of games let me see if i can find it in there own words!