It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The EA sale over at GameFly also allows a 20% coupon code GFDSEP20. I was able to get C&C Ultimate Collection for $7.99
New Amazon 'Deal of the Week' (09/26 - 10/02):

- Scribblenauts Unlimited $5.99 (70% off, Steam)

- LEGO Lord of the Rings $8.99 (70% off, Steam)

Or both of them together in the WB Creative Pack for $12.49 (75% off, Steam, $5 Credit towards Batman Arkham Origins pre-order).

Also on sale the rather good MMORPG The Secret World for $14.99 (50% off, no monthly fees) and the Indie titles Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-a-Fide Edition for $7.49 (50% off, Steam) and the Leviathan Warships Pack for $4.99 (60% off, Steam, ends already on 09/30).
Furthermore they seem to have an EVE Online Weekend Sale, that doesn't look that great. But I have no clue about their regular prices... :D

Edit: The Secret World is also the currently running Steam Daily Deal for the same price.
Post edited September 26, 2013 by uqblf
GreenManGaming Deals (All Steam)

Use this voucher code to get an additional 25% discount off: GMG25-J4B0D-FLH8M

Gun Monkeys - $2.99

Knights of Pen & Paper: +1 Edition - Deluxe Edition - $3.74

Patrician IV: Gold Edition - $7.48

GetGames: Get Loaded Bethesda

Pay $15 and choose any two games from this list:

- Dishonored
- Doom 3 BFG
- RAGE
- Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Pack
- Oblivion GOTY Deluxe
- Fallout 3 GOTY
- Brink
- Morrowind GOTY
- Quake 4
- Hunted: The Demons Forge
- Quake III Arena

Bethesda titles are not available for sale in the following countries: Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Egypt, Germany, Hungary, India, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan

http://getloadedgo.com/

Amazon Deals (All Steam)

New deals of the week on Amazon!

WB Creative Pack - $12.49
- LEGO Lord of the Rings
- Scribblenauts Unlimited
- with $5 credit towards the pre-order of Batman Arkham Origins

Scribblenauts Unlimited - $5.99

LEGO Lord of the Rings - $8.99

Leviathan Warships Pack - $4.99
- Leviathan: Warships
- Leviathan Warships: Commonwealth Unit Pack (DLC)

Europa Universalis IV Digital Extreme Edition - $44.99
- comes with FREE Europa Universalis III Chronicles ($29.99 value)

Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-a-Fide Edition - $7.49

Groupees: Build a Bundle 7

Pick a minimum of two games for $1.5

http://groupees.com/bab7

- Duke Nukem (Steam)
- Duke Nukem II (Steam)
- Zack Zero (Steam)
- Retrovirus (Steam)
- Primal Fears (Steam)
- Oknytt (Greenlight)
- Frogatto & Friends
- Cloudphobia (Greenlight)

Bonus:
- Bighead Bash In-game Content Pack
- Retrovirus OST
- ??
- ??
- ??

http://groupees.com/bab7
Humble Weekly Sale - Kalypso Media

Tropico 3
Sine Mora
SkyDrift
Anna (Extended ed)

BTA
Tropico 4
Jagged Alliance: Back in Action
Post edited September 26, 2013 by Fever_Discordia
racerboi101: http://groupees.com/bab7

- Duke Nukem (Steam)
- Duke Nukem II (Steam)
- Zack Zero (Steam)
- Retrovirus (Steam)
- Primal Fears (Steam)
- Oknytt (Greenlight)
- Frogatto & Friends
- Cloudphobia (Greenlight)
Btw even though Oknytt and Cloudphobia are on Greenlight, they don't promise a Steam Key for bundle buyers. Groupees uses 2 different icons for Greenlight games in bundles: [link].
Fever_Discordia: Humble Weekly Sale - Kalypso Media

Tropico 3
Sine Mora
SkyDrift
Anna (Extended ed)

BTA
Tropico 4
All non BTA is one key. BTA too.
Fever_Discordia: Humble Weekly Sale - Kalypso Media

Tropico 3
Sine Mora
SkyDrift
Anna (Extended ed)

BTA
Tropico 4
innerring: All non BTA is one key. BTA too.
*I* was hoping for this Focus bundle we'd been promised too :-(
Fever_Discordia: *I* was hoping for this Focus bundle we'd been promised too :-(
It just showed up last week. Those usually take a few weeks to show up in bundles. (I think the X3 one took 4-6 weeks or so)
AFnord: Yea, this part is just odd. Games that have been lowered to $10 years ago are still 40-50€ in the € zone.
serpantino: If it's any consolation the sale prices are an absolute joke here in the UK too. Last sale they made a big deal about they were trying to heft Dragon Age Origins Complete for £15 along with Mass Effect 1 and Sims 3 expansions which retail around £15-£18 here in the UK are sold for £30+. The former is regularly on sale via steam for around £3.75.

Origin is utter garbage and the prices are a joke. I got suckered into using it for Battlefield 3 but that game is awful compared to previous iterations.
They are actually considerably worse here. UK gets the price drops, € zone does not (outside of origin). And Origin does the whole 1€=10sek (actually 1€=8.66 sek right now). So anyone who thought that $=€ was bad, well... Let's just say that I don't buy things from origin, not because I'm against origin, but because Origin offers me objectively worse deals than its competitors. Luckily GMG & GG let's me buy things in £, which usually is better than € (but still worse than $). And luckily GOG let's me buy things in $ ;)
Fever_Discordia: *I* was hoping for this Focus bundle we'd been promised too :-(
Me too. It took one month for X Universe to be featured as a weekly after it first appeared in the database though.
Tallima: It just showed up last week. Those usually take a few weeks to show up in bundles. (I think the X3 one took 4-6 weeks or so)
Ah, cheers, I'll stop holding my breath then *face turns from purple to blue to red to pink back to normal again*
IAmSinistar: snip
triock: Yep, Faerie Solitaire is very good.
Too bad I don't have enough cash for Host Holic, will hope that it will be in some bundle.
Perhaps in the next Doujin Groupees?
triock: Yep, Faerie Solitaire is very good.
Too bad I don't have enough cash for Host Holic, will hope that it will be in some bundle.
nightrunner227: Perhaps in the next Doujin Groupees?
Maybe. :D
nightrunner227: Perhaps in the next Doujin Groupees?
triock: Maybe. :D
They should include that Agarest: Generations of War in the next DG... ;p

*sigh*
Stooner: They should include that Agarest: Generations of War in the next DG... ;p

*sigh*
Unfortunately, they didn't make an awesome box set like this one for the PC version. I ended up giving half the stuff in the box to other people but it's still fun to have people ask wtf the game in that box is when realistically, it's a strategy RPG with some dating sim elements haha.
Post edited September 26, 2013 by johnki