It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lots of Indie Gala Bundles:
most interesting, maybe Star Wolves Bundle
$1: SW 1/ $5: + SW2+ SW3
HeDanny: Origin is having a sale. Here in Oz it says up to 50% off, which for us makes many of the games just slightly cheaper than the NA normal price. >.>

Not sure how to set my origin to show OS prices (not sure this can even be done) but I'm sure someone cleverer than I can get the different prices from the different regions somehow.

Origin does not have gifting yet, does it? I'd like some of the EA games but too tightarse to pay the AU prices.
Wish the Mass Effect DLC would go on sale sometime this century. Got them all on PS3, but i do not want to buy them all again at full price on the PC.
DARK SOULS
http://cdn3.steampowered.com/v/gfx/spotlights/00000c65/spotlight_image_spanish.jpg?t=1380037297
http://store.steampowered.com/app/211420/?snr=1_4_4__40_1
SEVEN DOLLARS
AND FIFTY CENTS
StonerMk2: Wish the Mass Effect DLC would go on sale sometime this century. Got them all on PS3, but i do not want to buy them all again at full price on the PC.
I wish they had released a 'complete edition' with all the DLC instead of that so called trilogy box set.
StonerMk2: Wish the Mass Effect DLC would go on sale sometime this century. Got them all on PS3, but i do not want to buy them all again at full price on the PC.
I'll buy the ME Collector's edition (1-4+?) with all DLC sometime in the future, till then they can kiss my backside :)

Had a good laugh at their 'Mass Effect Complete Edition' box they released a while ago which was basically ME 1-3 with loads of DLC missing.
Post edited September 24, 2013 by Pheace
Pheace: I'll buy the ME Collector's edition (1-4+?) with all DLC sometime in the future, till then they can kiss my backside :)

Had a good laugh at their 'Mass Effect Complete Edition' box they released a while ago which was basically ME 1-3 with loads of DLC missing.
4?
Wasn't it supposed to be a trilogy?
My Trilogy of ME arrived today, PS3, and it is awesome.
GreenManGaming Deals (All Steam)

Don't forget to use this discount voucher to further reduce the sale price by 25%:

GMG25-J4B0D-FLH8M

LA Noire - $4.99

LA Noire DLC Bundle - $2.99

Leviathan: Warships - $2.49

Amazon Deal
Saints Row IV - $29.99 (Steam)
Smannesman: 4?
Wasn't it supposed to be a trilogy?
It was, but they're still working on a next game.
IAmSinistar: The ShinyLoot daily sale is offering a half-dozen games today. Notable deals include Hero's Tale Enhanced Edition for $0.60 and two ArcaniA (Gothic 4) titles for 80% off each.
Any opinions on Arcania?
Post edited September 24, 2013 by dyscode
IAmSinistar: The ShinyLoot daily sale is offering a half-dozen games today. Notable deals include Hero's Tale Enhanced Edition for $0.60 and two ArcaniA (Gothic 4) titles for 80% off each.
dyscode: Any opinions on Arcania?
Not played it yet, actually still on the first Gothic since I only recently invested in the series. Reviews out there are mixed (aren't they always?). Seems to be on par with Gothic 3 in terms of overall quality, though a web search indicated quite a bit of vitriol against the title. Perhaps check those out before taking the plunge on the game, though if you've played any of the previous Gothic titles you may have a better opinion on whether you will find this game world compelling.

Generally speaking though RPGs tend to improve in increments, provided the designers don't go mad and change the game completely or take some big steps backwards. You will always find people who lament a certain change (the loss of flying spells between Morrowind and Oblivion, for example), but it is useful to find out what those changes are and if you personally consider them a dealbreaker.
IAmSinistar: Generally speaking though RPGs tend to improve in increments, provided the designers don't go mad and change the game completely or take some big steps backwards. You will always find people who lament a certain change (the loss of flying spells between Morrowind and Oblivion, for example), but it is useful to find out what those changes are and if you personally consider them a dealbreaker.
The main problem for the reception of ArcaniA was that the publisher and the developers of the first three Gothic games had separated, but the publishers still held the rights to the franchise. They hired a completely different team to do ArcaniA. I haven't played it myself yet, but the general verdict boils down to "Playable as a lightweight RPG, but fails to capture any of the aspects that made the franchise great, ultimately not worthy of the Gothic name."
Pheace: I'll buy the ME Collector's edition (1-4+?) with all DLC sometime in the future, till then they can kiss my backside :)

Yeah. I was on board with it until i learned it didnt come with any of the DLC.
dyscode: Any opinions on Arcania?
I bought it soon after release. I was so hopeful. SIlly me.

No game has ever upset me so. It doesn't bear any relation to the Gothic series. It's completely linear and holds your hand all the way. (Do this quest and you can go to the next area. Quest objectives are here and here on your map.) Don't expect to step off that pathway through the woods; That grassy verge may look like you can walk on it, but you can't. Melee combat is simplistic. Increasing the difficulty level doesn't make enemies more interesting, they just hit harder and you have to hit them more. A lot more.

My negative review is certainly colored by my love for the earlier Gothics. As a non-Gothic game, it's still fairly rubbish, but I wouldn't be so angry about it. Perhaps someone who hasn't played the earlier Gothics can provide a rosier review.
Luisfius: DARK SOULS
Have you played this? I'm interested but I've heard the PC port is awful.

Anyway, The Gala Store has 10 bundles active right now. I think most of them were released previously but quite a few of them start at only $0.99 for Steam keys.

and

Paddle's Pay What You Want Variety Game Bundle $3.69
(Each game seems to have it's own DRM. =/ Also, no Steam keys are offered.)
HOYLE Puzzle and Board Games 2012
Hoyle Swashbucklin' Slots
Hoyle Card Games
Lost Secrets: Ancient Mysteries (Hidden object and puzzle game)
American Pickers (Hidden object and puzzle game??)