It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Loads of titles on the ShinyLoot weekend sale that starts today. Some highlights:

Quick Slick Deadly $0.75 (75% off)

Twin Sector $1.25 (75% off)

GREED: Black Border $1.25 (75% off)

Dark Scavenger $1.25 (75% off)

Medieval Battlefields $1.50 (70% off)

Silmarils Collection $2.50 (75% off)

Hinterland $2.50 (75% off)

Hotel - Collector's Edition $3.00 (70% off)

Ubinota $3.00 (70% off)

Pressure $3.75 (75% off)

Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars $5.00 (75% off)

Versailles Mysteries: Oscar and the Athanor $6.97 (72% off)

Versailles Mysteries 2: The Royal Spy $6.97 (72% off)

One Time Key Validation is required on Pressure and Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars.

Desura keys are included with Twin Sector, GREED: Black Border, and Dark Scavenger.

Steam keys are included with GREED: Black Border, Hinterland, and Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars.

Many more titles to check out beyond these.
IAmSinistar: Aye, a tempting morsel at that price. I already have it, otherwise it would have be a no question get. Hope you both enjoy it too!
I've been curious about Oknytt. Have you played it? Impressions?

Opinions on these two?
Post edited September 20, 2013 by HypersomniacLive
IAmSinistar: Aye, a tempting morsel at that price. I already have it, otherwise it would have be a no question get. Hope you both enjoy it too!
HypersomniacLive: I've been curious about Oknytt. Have you played it? Impressions?
Sadly this is still languishing in my backlog, but I am optimistic about it. The play mechanic appeals to me, as do the visuals. I'm expecting one of those puzzlish point-and-clicks that were so popular on the Amiga.

HypersomniacLive: Opinions on these two?
I do not have them, but they continue to interest me. I like a good P&C title with a strong plot. I did finally give in and buy Hotel from the recent promo, as that looks like a strong title in the category as well.
Post edited September 20, 2013 by IAmSinistar
hinterland is interesting, but i dunno it is good or not
http://groupees.com/kiss2
min price: $0.75

Train Simulator 2013
International Snooker
Hypersonic 4
Ampu-Tea
Steam Heroes
Shadows on the Vatican - Act 1: Greed
Bloop
RADical ROACH
Super Killer Hornet
Grimind
Night of the Living Dead Defense
Hypersonic 4 Soundtrack
bela555: hinterland is interesting, but i dunno it is good or not
for that price its an OK game.
rather simple your king gives you the order to build a city (later he gives you new orders)
building....you get visitors if you have enough reputation and the right buildings you can
invite them to stay and buy them their house. You must seek a balance between farmers/
hunters and normal business folk (from them you get money) because your people needs
food. You, and if you want some recutes of the townspeople slay the monsters in the
surrounding area (gaining rep, exp and loot). Don't go to far because your town is under
attack if you have slain a certain number of monsters. Oh, with the loot you can equip
yourself and your people.
Can't say more because i only played it for a short time.
IAmSinistar: .
There's also Raiden Legacy $2.50 (75% off)... for me is the highlight.. ;p
Post edited September 20, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: There's also Raiden Legacy... for me is the highlight.. ;p
Good catch! That's a quite a good deal as well.

Was checking out the Mount & Blade Collection on GG that dyscode also mentioned. Pretty nice deal for someone who has the time to devote to it. Which wouldn't be me right now. :)
Game.co.uk Digital Downloads - not great but a few people might have missed, but mostly (if not all?) have been cheaper very recently.

Just Cause 2 - £2.50 <-- I recommend cant go wrong for that price if its your thing!
Tomb Raider - £7.50
Tomb Raider GAME Exclusive Explorer Edition £7.50
Supreme Commander 2 Bundle - £3.25
Just Cause - £2.50
Just Cause Bundle - £5.48
Thief Collection - £3.25
Tomb Raider Survival Edition - £8.75
Tomb Raider Super Bundle - £9.99 <-- doesnt include the newest, or GOL.
Dungeon Siege 3 - £2.50

--- --- --- --- ---

GMG has some indie titles on sale at the mo and apparently you can use a 30% off voucher for them (GMG30-UGGNO-6LM6P) - not sure if its just them listed blow or the ones on the slide as well.

Has anyone tried Creavures - it seems perfect for when i cant sleep?

There is also a 25% code for this weekend! GMG25-J4B0D-FLH8M.
may as well: if anyone wants a referral link for &pound;2.00 for us both here one is.
Post edited September 20, 2013 by chezybezy
chezybezy: Has anyone tried Creavures - it seems perfect for when i cant sleep?
New to me. Sounds a bit Botanicula, only with physics puzzles instead of point-and-clickiness. Looks nice for the price.
It's short and has one consistant difficulty level, which is not very high. Ambient is nice though.
So it might be perfect for that state between wake and sleep in the small hours.
I played it a bit after getting it from a bundle. Nice original graphics and atmosphere. I liked the way how you have to combine the abilities of the two creatures to solve small puzzles. It's a calm game and not overly difficult (as far as I played it).
Desura Freedom Friday time again. Thanks to benderz for the reminder!
IAmSinistar: Desura Freedom Friday time again. Thanks to benderz for the reminder!
any highlight? ;p
Portal 2 Sixense Perceptual Pack free on steam
stand-alone game

http://store.steampowered.com/app/247120/